+ Reply to Thread

MLM is Not a Scam if You Get with the Right Compan

Many people get MLM marketing and Pyramid Schemes confused. Are Avon, Mary Kay or Tupperware scams? NM is just another way to market plain and simple.

Donald Trump does believe in Networking Market.
    You can see him endorsing ACN here: (I am not with ACN)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e_Tm4pw2Xs

I am with an honest company that offers wonderful natural products, but I have the choice with how I run MY business. I can sell the products retail, do fundraisers and/or go for teambuilding. I can do one or all. I do not have any quotas or pressures either. It's just a matter of finding a company that's the right fit for you. Do you believe in your product? Do you believe in the company and the management?

I used to think like the others that thought NM was a bad thing until I educated myself about the industry. I honestly believe that NM is the way to financial freedom. :sun_smiley:

Good luck to all and keep your mind open to learn and prosper!
    Last edited by stay-home-income.com; 09-05-2008 at 06:39 AM.
    Over 120 legitimate companies that hire people to work at home. Stay-Home-Income

Re: MLM is Not a Scam if You Get with the Right Co

This is one of the things that I hate about marketting (not just MLMs) - celebrity endorsements. The Donald is there because they are paying him...... Thats it... It doesn't change who ACN is....

Personally I look down on a business that has to hire Donald Trump to try to prove they are not a scam..... Not saying they are a scam- but if they have such a huge image problem and if they are looking for people that are impressed soley because Donald tells them to sign up - well those are not business associates I want to have.

Re: MLM is Not a Scam if You Get with the Right Co

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    This is one of the things that I hate about marketting (not just MLMs) - celebrity endorsements. The Donald is there because they are paying him...... Thats it... It doesn't change who ACN is....

Personally I look down on a business that has to hire Donald Trump to try to prove they are not a scam..... Not saying they are a scam- but if they have such a huge image problem and if they are looking for people that are impressed soley because Donald tells them to sign up - well those are not business associates I want to have.
    I agree with Chris over all, yet I also see SHI's viewpoint as well.

I will say this, if ALL MLM's were total scams, I don't think Donald Trump & Robert Kiyosaki would be endorsing it in any way, no matter hoiw much maney was being offered. At their level, their reputations have alot to do with their ability to earn. They wouldn't risk it at all if MLM were a total scam JMHO

StayHomeIncome, Welcome to scam.com

Kerry Hein