+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Lee Oswald Backyard Pictures Sexy Sarah

    As most of you know, Lee Harvey Oswald was framed for the murder of your beloved President John F. Kennedy. One of the ways that they did this was to produce altered photographs of Oswald ( the backyard photos) which made Oswald look guilty by holding a rifle and a pistol right in his own "backyard."

    Just as these pictures of Sexy Sarah are fake, so were the backyard pictures of the patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald, Marine and father of two small children and boyfriend of Judy Vary Baker.

    Lee Harvey Oswald Posing in American-Flag Bikini w/ Rifle

    Netlore Archive: Emailed image purports to show Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin posing for a photo wearing an American flag bikini and carrying a rifle.

    Description: Photo hoax / Satire
    Circulating since: Sep. 2008
    Status: Fake


    Email example contributed by Thomas H., Sep. 2, 2008:



    Subject: Palin, the gift that keeps on giving....

    This is the main reason McCain chose Sarah Palin to be his VP.






    Comments: No, this is not a photo of the Republican Party's 2008 vice-presidential nominee, Sarah Palin. Someone doctored this image by pasting Governor Palin's head atop someone else's body.

    OSWALDS HEAD WAS PASTED OVER A BODY HOLDING THAT RIFLE AS WELL!

    Come to find out, pictures of bikini-clad girls posing with rifles and handguns are quite a popular fetish online (who knew?). I had to sift through dozens of redundant (to my taste) images on Google before finding the original used in this Photoshop job, but it did finally turn up in the photostream of a Flickr user named Doctor Casino. The snapshot was taken in Georgia in 2006. The model's name was Elizabeth.

    The Photoshopped image was obviously intended to satirize Sarah Palin's image as a "gun-toting beauty queen," as a one newspaper headline recently characterized her. Palin was the runner-up in the 1984 Miss Alaska beauty pageant, and is a staunch advocate of gun ownership rights, not to mention a lifelong member of the National Rifle Association.

    Update: More Sarah Palin 'Hot Pictures'
    Last edited by eflteacher; 09-04-2008 at 07:15 PM. Reason: clarify reason for post

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1

    Re: Lee Oswald Backyard Pictures Sexy Sarah

    Anyone that could believe she could have a body like that after having five (count em five) kids are a bubble off plum!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: Lee Oswald Backyard Pictures Sexy Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by aaaabbbb View Post
    Anyone that could believe she could have a body like that after having five (count em five) kids are a bubble off plum!!
    "a bubble off plum!!"

    I like it! A blue collar, yet thinking man's insult! Thanksyb:
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

  4. #4
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Lee Oswald Backyard Pictures Sexy Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    As most of you know, Lee Harvey Oswald was framed for the murder of your beloved President John F. Kennedy. One of the ways that they did this was to produce altered photographs of Oswald ( the backyard photos) which made Oswald look guilty by holding a rifle and a pistol right in his own "backyard."

    Just as these pictures of Sexy Sarah are fake, so were the backyard pictures of the patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald, Marine and father of two small children and boyfriend of Judy Vary Baker.

    Lee Harvey Oswald Posing in American-Flag Bikini w/ Rifle

    Netlore Archive: Emailed image purports to show Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin posing for a photo wearing an American flag bikini and carrying a rifle.

    Description: Photo hoax / Satire
    Circulating since: Sep. 2008
    Status: Fake


    Email example contributed by Thomas H., Sep. 2, 2008:



    Subject: Palin, the gift that keeps on giving....

    This is the main reason McCain chose Sarah Palin to be his VP.






    Comments: No, this is not a photo of the Republican Party's 2008 vice-presidential nominee, Sarah Palin. Someone doctored this image by pasting Governor Palin's head atop someone else's body.

    OSWALDS HEAD WAS PASTED OVER A BODY HOLDING THAT RIFLE AS WELL!

    Come to find out, pictures of bikini-clad girls posing with rifles and handguns are quite a popular fetish online (who knew?). I had to sift through dozens of redundant (to my taste) images on Google before finding the original used in this Photoshop job, but it did finally turn up in the photostream of a Flickr user named Doctor Casino. The snapshot was taken in Georgia in 2006. The model's name was Elizabeth.

    The Photoshopped image was obviously intended to satirize Sarah Palin's image as a "gun-toting beauty queen," as a one newspaper headline recently characterized her. Palin was the runner-up in the 1984 Miss Alaska beauty pageant, and is a staunch advocate of gun ownership rights, not to mention a lifelong member of the National Rifle Association.

    Update: More Sarah Palin 'Hot Pictures'
    Where is your documented proof...or proof of any kind that the photos of Oswald were faked.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: Lee Oswald Backyard Pictures Sexy Sarah

    Proof? Did you just come out of a coma?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: Lee Oswald Backyard Pictures Sexy Sarah




    EXAMPLES OF DIGITAL
    EVIDENCE ANALYSIS AND PRESENTATION



    BACKYARD PHOTOS EVIDENCE OR FAKERY




    PRESENTED BY RALPH THOMAS






    Pictured above are the two backyard photos. Look at the angle Oswald is standing at.








    Incredable as it may seem, the above photo was discovered in
    Dallas Police files over twenty years after the fact.
    Is This evidence of fakery?
    Click Here For Larger Photo








    This article is a working example of what can be done with digital photo evidence. I'm using the famous Backyard Photos of Lee Oswand from the Kennedy association to make the point. All that is needed to conduct this sort of thing is Photoshop and a scanner or digital camera.

    The day after the assassination, the Dallas police released photographs of Lee Oswald holding the murder weapon in one hand and a copy of a communist paper in the other hand. These photographs, according to Dallas police, were taken in his backyard. One of the photographs appeared on the cover of Life Magazine in February of 1964.
    Captain Fritz had shown Oswald this photograph during interrogation and Oswald said that he knew something about photography and although the photograph was his face, it had been pasted on the body and he had never seen the photographs before.



    The photographs were found at 2515 West Fifth Street in Irving, Texas, the home of the Paines. On two searches on the day of the assassination of this address, the Dallas police did not locate the photographs. However, another search was made the following day and it was this third search in which the Dallas police say they found the photos. But the two photos were never listed on inventory sheets of Oswald's possessions. Neither was the black shirt and the black pants that Oswald had on in the photographs ever located. Officially, two photographs but only one negative were found. Yet, Dallas police Gus Rose says that there were also two negatives. Until 1967, these photos were the only ones known to be of the backyard pose.













    When you attempt to lean at the angle above, you fall over.








    Closeups Of The Two Faces




    For many years researchers have said these faces were faked.
    A fine line runs through the chin. The shadows appear to be the same under the nose.
    The second head has merely been tilted to fit into the rest of the photo.








    Although taken just seconds or minutes apart, the tilt of the head on the second photo
    also tilts the nose shadow.
















    Overlay Of The Two Faces




    The second face is turned into a transparancy and titled to the same angle of
    the first one. When the photos are overlayed on top of each other,
    they match up perfectly as shown in the third photo about.
















    The shadows are very stange. Look at the shadows cast by the body. If they were only taken a few
    sceonds or even minutes apart, why has the sun moved so much.
























    The above photos where taken of Oswald while he was in police custody.
    Note the clift chin.












    Notice the apparant white line that runs through the chin in the blow-ups.
    Also notice the arrest photo. Oswald has a clift chin that is not flat on the bottom.












    Stubby Fingers In The Backyard Photo


    The actual camera the alleged photographs were taken with was not found for several weeks but finally turned over by Robert Oswald, Oswald's brother. Oswald's brother said that he found the camera at the Paine home even though the Dallas police had searched the home several times for the camera. Robert said that the camera belonged to his brother Lee Oswald. This reflex camera was a very poor quality camera and Oswald was highly interested in photography. He owned several very expensive cameras and no one ever explained why he would use such a cheap camera for these photographs.
    The Warren Commission said that the photos were taken by Marina Oswald, Oswald's wife, on March 31st, 1963 at the 214 W Neely address. The photos show a bright sunny day. But, a check on weather reports in the area that day reveal that it was cloudy and rainy all day.
    The Warren Commission determined that the photos where real and had FBI agent Lindal Shangfield testify before it. The agent brought with him a photograph that had duplicated lighting taken with the reflex camera that might have determined the problems of the shadows on the face. However, this photograph was a photograph of an FBI man with his head cut off. The FBI did state that the actual photographs were compared to the simulated photograph to determine if they came from the same reflex camera which they stated that they did. However, Jack White pointed out that this could have easily have been done by taking composite photographs of the scene using the reflex camera.
    In 1976 the Senate Intelligence Committee located a third photograph of Oswald with the backyard pose that was slightly different. The photo was found among the belongings of the widow of Dallas police officer Roscoe White. In the early 1990's Rosco White's son claimed that Rosco White was one of three gunmen that fired at the President which I will go into in another section.
    In 1967 after he returned from Haiti, George DeMorenschild found a fourth photo of the backyard photograph that was still a slightly different pose among his personal belongings that he had in storage. On the back of this photograph is written:
    HUNTER OF FASCISTS, HA HA HA
    The inscription was first written in pencil and then gone over in ink. Handwriting experts have revealed that the writing was not the handwriting of Oswald, his wife, DeMorenschild or his wife.
    In 1970, Dallas news reporter Jim Marrs was looking into the backyard photographs when he interviewed Robert and Patricia Hester. The Hesters worked at the National Photo Lab in Dallas. They said they were very busy processing photographic material for both the FBI and the Secret Service the night of the assassination. In 1970, the Hesters told Marrs that the FBI had color transparencies of the backyard photographs the night of the assassination and had one color transparency that had nobody in the picture. Not only is this highly suspicious, this was the night before the photographs where supposed to have been found in the first place.
    Photographic expert Jack White has studied these photographs for two decades and testified before the House Select Committee. His conclusion is that the photographs are fakes. His pointed findings include:
    1) STANDING OFF CENTER: White concludes that Oswald is standing off center and outside the weight bearing alignment of his feet. A person could not stand in such a position.
    2) PROPORTIONS: When the body proportions are brought into alignment from the knees to the head by adjusting the size of the photographs, one head is much larger than the other.
    3) OVERALL BODY SHADOWS: Although the photos were supposed to have been taken just seconds apart, the overall body shadows in the photographs are all different. In 133-A the photograph has a 10 o'clock shadow, 133-B a 12 o'clock shadow and 133-C a 10 o'clock shadow again.
    4) ARM AND ELBOWS: White said that the elbow is too high in one photograph and the elbow doesn't show up on the one photograph of the arm were Oswald is holding the rifle. This pose had been attempted to be duplicated but could not.
    5) HANDS AND FINGERS: On the photographs the left hand and finger looks normal. Yet the right hand is missing fingernails and the hand looks stubby.
    6) WATCH: The photographs reveal that Oswald is wearing a watch but all witnesses have stated that Oswald did not wear and didn't own a watch. No watch was found among the possessions of Oswald and he was not wearing one when he was arrested.
    7) RIFLE: When the photographs are blown up to the actual height of Oswald that was 5'9", the rifle in the photograph is too long. When the rifle is adjusted in the photograph to it's proper length, Oswald's height is six inches too short.
    8) SCOPE: White noted that in the photograph the rear end of the rifle scope is missing and pants wrinkles appear where the end of the scope is supposed to be.
    9) FACE: The face shows Oswald with a flat chin but Oswald had a clift chin. There is a line that breaks up the grain of the photograph that runs across the chin that many say is where the cut took place to paste Oswald's face onto the photograph.
    10) PHOTOGRAPHIC OVERLAY: When Mr. White took 133-A and 133-B and adjusted and overlayed them, nothing matched up which isn't suppose to happen with two slightly different poses. However, the faces on the two photographs did.
    11) FACE SHADOWS: Both photos show the same V shaped shadow below the nose. However, on one of the photos Oswald's head is tilted but the shadow does not adjust for this tilt.
    12) NECK SHADOWS: On one of the photos there is light on the right side of the neck but the same photo shows the rifle casting a shadow to this angle.
    13) COLLAR SIZE: The collar size can be determined from the photograph using a mathematical formula which came out to size 16. Oswald wore a six 14 1/2 collar and all his clothes found among his personal belongings were in the 14.5 to 15 inch range.
    14) BACKGROUNDS: White determined that one photograph had the top cropped off and the other photograph had the bottom cropped off which made the photos appear like they had been taken at slightly different locations. However, except for small fractions, everything lines up on both photographs when the two were compared. That is, the camera did not change position and the only way to do this would be with a tripod which was not used.
    15) SMALL DIFFERENCES: For many months White was puzzled by the small differences he noted in the backgrounds but they were not off much. After looking at the photographs some more he determined that on the background of one, the camera appears to be slightly tilted. He then took another copy of the photo by tilting it on a board and everything came perfectly into alignment.

    During the 1991 JFK Assassination Symposium held in Dallas,Texas of November of that year, computer image processing expert Tom Wilson corroborated all of the White analysis and added that he inspected the feet on the man in the backyard photograph as to light refraction and compared this to official records of the day concerning the position of the sun. Wilson stated that the photograph was taken at 9:12 A.M. if it was taken on the day it was alleged to have been taken. But Marina Oswald's testimony stated that the photographs were taken in the early afternoon which is completely inconsistant with the Wilson study.




  7. #7
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Lee Oswald Backyard Pictures Sexy Sarah

    This is not all that conclusive. I'm an artist and a graphic artist/designer for a living...I do this type of thing all the time.

    This so-called "proof" is faked images is weak at best.

    I will only address a few points, because thats all it takes.

    [quote]For many years researchers have said these faces were faked.



    A fine line runs through the chin. The shadows appear to be the same under the nose.
    The second head has merely been tilted to fit into the rest of the photo
    1. If its the same head image, just rotated and C&P into place, then please explain how the smile has gone from full to flat?

    2. If its the same head image, just rotated and C&P into place, then please explain where the white highlight (above his left eye and where his hairline meets his forehead) in the second photo?

    When you attempt to lean at the angle above, you fall over.
    No you don't. Or at least, I didn't.


    While this is not exacting, it's pretty easy to shoot holes into. No pun intended. Although a true analysis cannot be done without the actual photos.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    498

    Re: Lee Oswald Backyard Pictures Sexy Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    This is not all that conclusive.
    The shadows are definitely different.

  9. #9
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Lee Oswald Backyard Pictures Sexy Sarah

    Sure they are....the images were not taken from the same exact location. The photog has moved as well as Oswald.

    There is more foreground in one pic and less background on the right side in the other. These were taken with a hand-held, not a tripod.

    It's nothing more than conjecture at best. It's definately not proof of tampering.
    Last edited by LogicallyYours; 09-08-2008 at 09:39 AM.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    498

    Re: Lee Oswald Backyard Pictures Sexy Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    Sure they are....the images were not taken from the same exact location. The photog has moved as well as Oswald.

    There is more foreground in one pic and less background on the right side in the other. These were taken with a hand-held, not a tripod.

    It's nothing more than conjecture at best. It's definately not proof of tampering.
    No, I'm talking about the shadows on the head are different from the rest of the objects on the same picture.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: Lee Oswald Backyard Pictures Sexy Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    Sure they are....the images were not taken from the same exact location. The photog has moved as well as Oswald.

    There is more foreground in one pic and less background on the right side in the other. These were taken with a hand-held, not a tripod.

    It's nothing more than conjecture at best. It's definately not proof of tampering.
    Let's get one thing straight; that is the government's version of what happened is not believable. And considering the recent evidence that Ford lied about the nature of the wounds. ( which we knew all along), there is no reason on God's earth to believe the Single Bullet THEORY of the Warren Commission Report.

    Let me put it this way-- if you do believe that nonsense ( the SBT of the Warren Commission Report) , it is up to YOU to prove that to me and others who do not.

    Therefore, this case does not rest on whether the backyard photos were fake or any other evidence research has uncovered.

    The governments version fails at the SBT.

  12. #12
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Lee Oswald Backyard Pictures Sexy Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
    Let's get one thing straight; that is the government's version of what happened is not believable. And considering the recent evidence that Ford lied about the nature of the wounds. ( which we knew all along), there is no reason on God's earth to believe the Single Bullet THEORY of the Warren Commission Report.

    Let me put it this way-- if you do believe that nonsense ( the SBT of the Warren Commission Report) , it is up to YOU to prove that to me and others who do not.

    Therefore, this case does not rest on whether the backyard photos were fake or any other evidence research has uncovered.

    The governments version fails at the SBT.
    Well, regarding the "Single Bullet" theory...the shot has been scientifically reproduced.

    Discovery Channel's reenactment of bullet CE399's path
    A Discovery Channel special "Unsolved History: JFK — Beyond the Magic Bullet", attempted to replicate, as well as possible, the conditions of that day. The participants set up blocks of ballistics gel with a substance similar to human bone inside. These studies showed that largely undeformed bullets were possible to produce, if they were slowed by a passage though a tissue-like substance before striking bone. Next, two mannequin figures made of ballistic anatomical substances (animal skin, gelatin, and interior bone-like cast) were set up in the exact relative position of JFK and Connally. A marksman, from a distance equal to that of the sixth floor of the Book Depository building, fired the same rifle model found in the Book Depository, using a round from the same batch of "Western Case Cartridge Company" 6.5x52 mm ammunition purchased with the surplus Carcano weapon in early 1963. The path of their single bullet (followed by high speed photography) duplicated, almost exactly, the wounds suffered by the victims that day, the only difference being that the bullet did not quite have enough energy to penetrate the "thigh" substance in front of the Connally figure, because it struck an extra bone in the "rib" model (i.e., it fractured 2 ribs in the model vs. one rib in Connally). It was also slightly more deformed than CE 399, possibly for the same reason. However, this bullet came close enough to duplicating all wounds in both men with a single shot, with a bullet having little deformation. Thus the theory was proven to be much more plausible than previously thought.
    Sorry, you're wrong.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253

    Re: Lee Oswald Backyard Pictures Sexy Sarah

    "Let's get one thing straight; that is the government's version of what happened is not believable. And considering the recent evidence that Ford lied about the nature of the wounds. ( which we knew all along), there is no reason on God's earth to believe the Single Bullet THEORY of the Warren Commission Report.

    Let me put it this way-- if you do believe that nonsense ( the SBT of the Warren Commission Report) , it is up to YOU to prove that to me and others who do not.

    Therefore, this case does not rest on whether the backyard photos were fake or any other evidence research has uncovered.

    The governments version fails at the SBT."

    Please respond specifically to my questions.

    As I said, it is up to YOU, not the Disney Channel to make your case.

    Please be specific.

    Here is proof there was another bullet besides CE399 which lodged in Connelly's leg. Hear one of his doctors describe that OTHER BULLET.

    This ultra-rare classic from the vast Vince Palamara archives (trust me, it's humongous!) finds Dr. Robert Shaw, Governor John Connally's chief surgeon, in a Parkland Hospital press conference (WFAA/ ABC tv), telling the amassed news media (and millions in tv land) that "the bullet is in the leg: it hasn't been removed...it will be removed...left thigh...before he goes to the recovery room [note the time sequence!]"...what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Single Bullet Theory...
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=7OyI0P6WYIY
    Last edited by eflteacher; 09-16-2008 at 06:18 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    454

    Re: Lee Oswald Backyard Pictures Sexy Sarah

    by L. Fletcher Prouty
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/prout...nJohnson.shtml
    E-Y Posted November 16, 2007
    LBJ, JFK, & The American Coup d'etat of Nov. 22, 1963 (Nov. 16, 2007)
    http://www.prouty.org/johnson.html
    On Nov 22, 1963, Lyndon B. Johnson became President of the United States of America.
    On that same date, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas.
    On Nov 26, 1963, President Johnson signed a National Security Action Memorandum [NAAM] #273, the highest level national security document, as guidance for future Vietnam plans and policy. This brief directive most significantly initiated changes reversing Kennedy's Vietnam policy of NSAM #263, Oct 11, 1963. Kennedy had decreed then that "the bulk of U.S. personnel would be out of Vietnam by the end of 1965."
    Strangely, this NSAM #273, which began the change in Kennedy's policy toward Vietnam, was drafted on Nov 21, 1963...the day before Kennedy died. It was not Kennedy's policy. He would not have requested it, and would not have signed it. Why would it have been drafted for his signature on the day before he died; and why would it have been given to Johnson so quickly? Johnson had not asked for it. On Nov 21, 1963 Johnson had no expectation whatsoever of being President on Nov 26th.
    On Nov 29, 1963, President Johnson met with J. Edgar Hoover, the FBI Director, to discuss the list of names compiled for the commission to investigate the assassination of John F. Kennedy. These men were: Chief Justice Earl Warren, Chairman; Rep. Gerald R. Ford, R-Mi; Rep. Hale Boggs, D-La; Sen. Richard B. Russell, D-Ga.; Sen. John Sherman Cooper, R-Ky.; John J. McCloy, New York banker; Allen W. Dulles, formerly Director of Central Intelligence, Sen. Jacob Javits, D-NY; and General Lauris Norstad, U.S. Air Force. All were approved to serve on the Commission, except the last two, who for reasons unknown did not serve with that body.
    Johnson and Hoover were old friends who had lived across the street from each other in Washington for the past 19 years. They understood each other. They needed each other. As recorded in a Memorandum for the Record, written by Hoover on that date and copied for eight of his senior FBI deputies, Lyndon Johnson, who had been in the third car behind Kennedy in the Dallas motorcade, took advantage of this first White House meeting to ask his old friend some personal questions that had caused him great concern since the assassination.
    He asked, "How many shots were fired?" Hoover told him, "Three." Then Johnson asked, if any had been fired at him? Hoover replied, "No, three shots were fired at the President and we have them. The President was hit by the first and third bullets and the second hit the Governor (Connally)." (This statement was wrong, e.g. one stray bullet hit a curbstone one and one - half blocks away and a fragment wounded a bystander. That bullet was a missed shot: therefore it was either number four, or the cause of the contrived theory about the "Magic" bullet that allegedly hit both men.)
    This discussion, between the two old friends, which took place on Nov 29, 1963 one week after President Kennedy's assassination, Most important. It reveals the deep concern of President Johnson. He heard bullets pass over-head. He never forgot that sound and its significance. He had been educated at Dealey Plaza.
    In early June 1971, a few days after the Pentagon Papers appeared in The New York Times, Leo Janos, formerly of the Johnson white House staff, attended a luncheon in the private dining room of the Johnson Library with the ailing ex-President and other friends. As Janos reported later, in the ATLANTIC Monthly Magazine of July 1973: "During coffee, the talk turned to President Kennedy, and Johnson expressed his belief that the assassination in Dallas had been part of a conspiracy. Be never believed that Oswald acted alone, although he could accept that he pulled a trigger." Johnson followed that with a statement that had the megaton force of a full size hydrogen bomb. He said, and Janos wrote: "We had been operating a damned Murder Inc. in the Caribbean."
    That was June of 1971. Lyndon Johnson died in January 1973, and this Janos article appeared in July 1973. Since that date, with those words of,
    (1) the man who had established the Warren Commission itself,
    (2) the man who was in the motorcade behind Kennedy, and
    (3) the man who, as President, became privy to the darkest secrets of the government, ...it should have become clear to everyone by now that Kennedy was killed as a result of a massive conspiracy by a team of professional killers following a consensual decision from the highest levels of power in the country, perhaps in the more modern sense...in the world.
    Clearly, by late 1963, the decision had been made that:
    1. "Kennedy had to be deprived of re-election."
    2. "Kennedy had to go."
    3. "A Kennedy dynasty had to be thwarted."
    The fact of conspiracy, underscored by President Johnson himself, makes it clear that the Report of the Warren Commission, which maintains that one man, Lee Harvey Oswald, with one "mail order" rifle and three bullets killed John F. Kennedy and severely wounded Governor John B. Connally at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas, is totally false and contrived.
    The Report of the Warren Commission has been used to provide the life blood of a massive cover-story that has been kept alive for decades to brainwash generations of Americans and others around the world. It perpetuates the American coup d'etat.
    A case can be made for no conspiracy, when it can be proved that one man acted alone. As soon as more than one man is involved, the senseless act of a "lone nut" can no longer be used. A conspiracy is evidence of malice and of an evil plan to obtain an objective. This is the great significance of Johnson's statements. He confirms the conspiracy.
    These points are topped by his belief that "We had been operating a dammed Murder Inc." This fact defines the nature of the crime.
    Note Johnson's choice of words. "We had been operating…" The "We" has to mean the United States Government, or at least an agency or instrumentality of the government. Further, Johnson underscores that "We had been operating" this murder capability over time. He does not limit its work to a single event, i.e. the Kennedy murder. He remembers back through the years to the close of the WW II, at least, to the uncounted times when enemies of the government had been killed by this "Murder Inc." quickly, cleanly and with precision...and without their apprehension and prosecution by anyone. This is the nature of a government sponsored "Hit Man" professional operation.
    Johnson chose the Mafia term "Murder Inc." to describe what he meant. This choice of words has great significance. Teams of professional "hit men" are recruited, trained, equipped and provided with a complex of "real life" identities, by this government, in order that they may live this strange existence as normal individuals. They are always available for these special duties any where and against any target. They are skilled automatons who are set in motion by a code system that does not require the identities of those who have made the "Decision."
    Johnson goes one step further. He calls this unit "Murder Inc." As we know, a corporate body is eternal, if desired. These murder teams belong to an organization that is, in a special sense, timeless. Such murders are not arranged and carried out on an "ad hoc" basis. These teams are always ready.
    With the above in mind, let me go a step farther. I don't know whether or not you saw the Oliver Stone film "JFK." I don't know what you thought about it, if you did. I do know that for the tens of millions around the world who did see the movie, that "Man X - Garrison" scene on the Mall, near the Vietnam Memorial, was the climax, the awakening.
    Those audiences in those packed theaters began to see, and to believe that the lies and mythology they had been spoon-fed for decades by the government's Report of the Warren Commission, and by our subservient media was, and still is, false.
    With this in mind, it is time to face reality. What caught their attention was the simple question, "Why?...Why was President John F. Kennedy killed? To understand the reasons why this decision had been made, we need to take a penetrating look at the Kennedy era. So much has taken place since then. So much has happened to each one of us since then. We don't remember the details. We have been misled by the media and by a flood of books that are not true history. Perhaps, we just never knew.
    At the time Kennedy was elected, Nov 1960, I was an Air Force Colonel assigned to the immediate office of the Secretary of Defense, Thomas Gates. I had been in the Pentagon for six consecutive years. All had been spent as Chief of Special Operations that, in military terminology, meant, "The support of the clandestine operations of the CIA." I was with Headquarters, U.S. Air Force, 1955-1960, the Secretary of Defense, 1960-1962 and with the Office of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, 1962-1963.
    The Eisenhower period, 1953-1960, was one of prosperity and featured the build-up of the massive military industrial complex as one of the greatest concentrations of raw power and enormous wealth in the history of the world.
    We should all know Eisenhower's "Farewell Address" of January 17, 1961, wherein he documented the concentration of power in the Military-Industrial complex: "The conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence - economic, political, even spiritual - is felt in every city, every statehouse, every office of the Federal Government. In the councils of government we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist...We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted..."
    Like Lyndon Johnson, General Eisenhower was a man who knew. He was telling the American public about things the way they are. The United States had been involved, covertly, in the warfare in Southeast Asia since September 1945. We had been involved in Korea since 1945 and in warfare there during the early fifties.
    By the end of the eight-year Eisenhower era the great powers within and outside the federal government had arranged for the certain transfer of leadership from Eisenhower to Richard Nixon. They had miscalculated.
    Everything had been prepared for an uninterrupted transfer of that great power to the Nixon era. This "Power Elite" was so certain of electoral success that major programs such as the make-war Vietnamese operations, the TFX fighter plane procurement project (at an estimated $6.5 billion it was the largest aircraft procurement project ever devised) and many projects of a similar nature were poised to come into fruition early in the planned Nixon period in order to continue the flow of hundreds of billions of dollars from the government to those industries.
    Clandestine operations that are employed to create "make-war" situations wherever planned had increased in size and frequency during the last years of the Eisenhower terms under the direction of John Foster Dulles, the Sec. of State and his brother Allen the Director of Central Intelligence. At the time of the election, there was the "on-the-shelf" Cuban/Castro matter, there was the Chinese encroachment in Tibet with the impending threat to India, there was active trouble in Laos and Vietnam, and the biggest of them all, the rebellion in Indonesia that had failed in 1958 (in which a Marine named Lee Harvey Oswald had been involved) lay in waiting for another flare-up at the proper time.
    These plans, worth hundreds of billions of dollars in military expenditures were set. They had been prepared for a pliant Nixon, and the experienced administration he planned to inherit.
    Then came the campaign of 1960. Up from no where came this impossibly youthful, Democratic, Catholic candidate, Senator John F. Kennedy. Yet when the 66,000,000 ballots had been counted, Kennedy had won by a margin of less than 1/2 of one percent.
    As an old-timer in the Pentagon, I sensed the disappointment and the fury of the incumbents. It happened that on the day before the Kennedy inauguration, while Washington was being blanketed by a raging blizzard, I was directed to go to Secretary Gates' office just before 5 P.M. with a last minute item involving the Cuban Exile Training Program (the Bay of Pigs "ZAPATA" project).
    My office was a few doors down the hall. I arrived at Mr. Gates' office around five to find an enormous crowd of "well wishers" flooding his office to say "good-bye." His outer office and the corridor were jammed. His secretary smiled as I mentioned my appointment, looked at the huge crowd in the Secretary's office, and pointed to the door of the deputy's office. He was alone.
    I walked in to find an old friend Jim Douglas. I had been through countless meetings with him over the past years. He smiled as I came in, rose from his desk and leaned against the window sill looking toward me. Over his shoulders I could barely see the city of Washington through the swirling snowflakes.
    Within a few minutes I had covered the subject of my business: and then asked permission to add a question. He smiled.
    I said, "Mr. Douglas, ever since the Cuban exile program began earlier this year ~ have briefed you, or Mr. Gates day to day. Tomorrow when I come in with a similar briefing, may I expect that the new Kennedy men will have been made aware of this subject, or do I have to read them into the program?"
    Mr. Douglas turned slowly and looked toward the Potomac River and the White House obscured by snow, then turned to me and said, "Prouty, I'll be damned if know. We haven't met the bastards."
    This may have been no more than an emotional response. I expect it was true. It accurately reflected the feelings of the long term Eisenhower loyalists who were being removed from their offices by the new Kennedy up-starts...the "Whiz Kids." Both sides had no desire to meet.
    Such feelings give birth to pressures at the highest levels that smoldered into flame as the years rolled by.
    Shortly after Kennedy took office, the Bay of Pigs program became a disaster. At the same time he was faced with a major decision concerning Vietnam, and, following a lengthy and detailed Bay of Pigs investigation by the Cuban Study Group, Kennedy signed one of the most significant policy directives of his 1,000 day tenure. Yet, it is surprising how few people know about it and how little has been written about it. How little it is known.
    We have all heard that Kennedy had vowed to break the CIA into 1,000 pieces. But how many have ever heard how he planned to do it, and what policy he had established to achieve that goal?
    In brief, on June 28, 1961, President Kennedy himself signed National Security Action Memorandum #55. This important order was directed solely to the Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff who at that time was General Lyman Lemnitzer. Its subject, clearly stated, was "Relations of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to the President in Cold War Operations." In layman's terminology
    "Cold War Operations" meant "Clandestine Operations."
    Kennedy opened that directive with memorable words:
    "I wish to inform the Joint Chiefs of Staff as follows with regard to my views of their relations to me in Cold War Operations:

    a) I regard the Joint Chiefs of Staff as my principal military advisor responsible both for initiating advice to me and for responding to requests for advice. I expect their advice to come to me direct and unfiltered.
    b) The Joint Chiefs of Staff have a responsibility for the defense of the notion in the Cold War similar to that which they have in conventional hostilities..."

    I was the officer instructed to staff this paper, and two others, MSAM 156 and #57; and to brief the Chairman and the Chiefs at their next meeting. First they were surprised to discover that : this order had been addressed directly to them and was signed by the President. It had not come through the Secretary of Defense, and had not been sent to other top-level addressees such as the Secretary of State and the Director of Central Intelligence. This procedure was rare, and meaningful.
    Next, they were amazed to hear that the limits of their lawful
    function were being broadened to include "Cold War Operations." Needless to say these policy statements created a great discussion, and then were sealed in TOP SECRET files for further analysis and study.
    Interpreted as the President intended, this policy, if carried to its conclusion and not interrupted by his death, would have brought about an enormous change in the way the Vietnam situation, that from 1945 to 1963, had been under "operational control" of the CIA, would have been pursued. Without question this new policy was the major stepping stone on the way to Kennedy's promise that "the bulk of all U.S. personnel would be out of Vietnam by the end of 1965."
    This blunt statement of the Kennedy policy may well have been the ultimate pressure point that created the climate in which the decision was reached to do away with the President. Another example highlights how his changes impacted on the military industrial complex where they were the most sensitive.
    During the last years of the Eisenhower era, the Air Force and Navy were deep in plans for new fighter aircraft. The Air Force proposal was for a swing-wing fighter designated the TFX. The processing of this procurement program had been all but completed during 1960; but the budget people bowed to Eisenhower's request to stay within the scope of his budget. They moved the project into the expected Nixon term. Everyone concerned knew that this project was a natural for the Boeing Company and that it would begin at a 44 billion figure and rise from there. The TFX was on the threshold, along with Castro and Vietnam as the election came .But...Kennedy won. McNamara entered the office of the Secretary of Defense and Arthur Goldberg, a brilliant political strategist, became the Secretary of Labor. Between them they came up with a procurement philosophy that would allocate that enormous sum offer money in procurement to areas that were the most sensitive on the political map a. determined by the Labor Dept'. voting patterns.
    McNamara announced a new round of studies and the bidders wore signaled that their production projects and sub-contractors physical plant locations should be spread over the most desirable array of county voting districts.
    Finally, in November 1962, after delaying for nearly two years, ~ McNamara announced the TFX award, which by that time included the Navy and its funding, to the General Dynamics-Grumman team of bidders. Their proposal had been structured to approximate the Goldberg plan. The shock of that award, for the reasons mentioned, was terrific. The TFX battle wan fought in Congress well into 1963. This gambit, along with other changes brought about during the Kennedy, years, created the kind of opposition that is beyond control.
    Increasingly, in the Clubs and Boardrooms of the wealthy, the powerful, the munitions makers...augmented by their bankers and their lawyers, voices began to rise as they mentioned that "God Damned" Kennedy, and worse. In the halls of the Pentagon, in the CIA and other centrally effected areas tensions rose. Finally a consensus coalesced and from that impersonal initiative a decision was reached.
    Those few, who knew the methodology and the codes that activated what Lyndon Johnson called "Murder Inc." pushed the button. The deadly system was set in motion. Like the deadly Ghurka scimitar, it is never extracted from its sheath without drawing blood.
    The time and place was decided. The intricate and detailed cover story was outlined and made ready, not only for the day of the crime; but for the years to follow. The site was selected and prepared. The professional team moved into place. The elements of the plan went into effect, the carefully manipulated motorcade moved into position, and the shots were fired.
    The news media, interrupted ongoing programs to announce:
    "President Kennedy has been shot dead, gunned down during drive through Dallas."
    "Three bursts of gunfire, apparently from automatic weapons, were heard." (Except for these first moments, this type of gunfire was never repeated. )
    "Secret Service men immediately unslung their automatic weapons and pistols." (Also an incorrect statement. )
    These same words were flashed around the world. The Thousand Days of the Kennedy era had come to an end.
    The great American coup d'etat had taken place. It was November 22, 1963.
    L. Fletcher Prouty

    http://www.prouty.org/johnson.html

Similar Threads

  1. The world's most sexy bride
    By hackneyy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 05:13 PM
  2. HSCA and the famous backyard photo.
    By danrush1966 in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 10:35 AM
  3. Danger Lurks in America's Backyard
    By David Ben-Ariel in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 04:25 PM
  4. Lessons Learned From a Backyard Garden
    By Paladine in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 10:24 AM
  5. Fraud in Fords backyard
    By goodwitchofthesouth in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 10:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •