+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Only the unloved hate.

Here is a clip by Charlie Chaplin. Very interesting as if the writers of this could see what was to be. Also what was then. It would seem that without change, we are doomed to repeat our mistakes. So I feel this is a youtube clip that you will enjoy. I look forward to your comments. I can not get the link to work sorry. It is on you tube. It is called Charlie Chaplin warning us. Pretty cool clip.
    Last edited by howdy; 09-01-2008 at 05:09 PM.

Re: Only the unloved hate.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ith6WydfipE

Ok here is the link, check it out. Look forward to your comments. The only way I could get this link to work is to cut and paste it. Could not type it in. Well here it is. Hope you like it.
    Last edited by howdy; 09-01-2008 at 08:41 PM.

the message may be a good 1 but his demeanor and delivery sorta contradict the principles/practices he is promoting!?but maybe he was trying to show another side to the fuhrer!?:freak3: :judges:: : heeh!!....just askn....
    Last edited by lexx; 09-02-2008 at 01:04 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    the message may be a good 1 but his demeanor and delivery sorta contradict the principles/practices he is promoting!?but maybe he was trying to show another side to the fuhrer!?:freak3: :judges:: : heeh!!....just askn....
    Yeah, I know pretty weird.

have you ever thought about an action/event or expression/attitude as you would like to/imagine to do it but when the actual time came you did something you did not plan on!?pretty strange,huh!?: :crazy1: :sun_smiley: hehe!!.....just askn
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Only the rejected in love can know the pain of rejection but we aren't the ones that hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv View Post
    Only the rejected in love can know the pain of rejection but we aren't the ones that hate.
    Right, but after so much rejection, rejection may stop to bother you and just keep going. Or you curl up under something and hide. Oh and Lexx, I am going to have to think about your last post for a while. Good one.

some people seem to "think" it requires TOTAL RECALL!?as partail recall is just a mess to sort out!?and maybe the new book called the lucifer effect has a way out of this unloved delimna!?:freak3: :spin2: :judges: : hehe!!....just askn..
    Last edited by lexx; 09-14-2008 at 08:19 PM.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Sometimes, being rejected by someone else is doing the rejected one a favor - not the rejector. It is kindness, not hate. But this isn't the rejector's motive. That is usually Narcissim and meaness. That is why it is a favor to the rejcted one!
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    Sometimes, being rejected by someone else is doing the rejected one a favor - not the rejector. It is kindness, not hate. But this isn't the rejector's motive. That is usually Narcissim and meaness. That is why it is a favor to the rejcted one!
    Sometimes, in telling the truth can cause rejection. True. It would seem that telling a lie is easier, but that lie always seems to come back and bite you in the rear. So yes I agree rejecting someone by being truthful is the best thing to do.

More like he didn't want to be the fuhrer, how ever that is spelled. It was a statement warning of too much power in the hands of one person. People like Stalin, and Hitler. Though the view of the future in such an early time by the writers of this I find amazing. So the caption warning us may be correct. Very interesting would you not say.

what does rejection say about love!?:freak3: :crazy1: :spin2: hehe!!.....just askn....

I would like to expand, amplify my above comment some, so that my point may be better explained:

Read the entire comment carefully; the "kindness, not hate" circumstance is usually not intentional on the part of the rejector. It is a kindness to the rejected one only in that they do not realize the true nature of the individual performing the rejection, as often, an individual having certain ideas, or designs, or attraction to another individual, they know not the true nature of that individual. Which very possibly is unsavory, mean, cruel or not nice at all. Therefore, by being rejected, the individual is spared the true knowledge and experience of such an individual. It is kindness, but actually is an unitentional act of kindness, as that individual only care about theirself, which leaves little room for the demonstration of kindness or benevolence toward others, due to thei narcisstic nature.
    They do not act out of hate. Only meaness or that they don't really care about other people, just theirself. It is often impersonal.
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    More like he didn't want to be the fuhrer, how ever that is spelled. It was a statement warning of too much power in the hands of one person. People like Stalin, and Hitler. Though the view of the future in such an early time by the writers of this I find amazing. So the caption warning us may be correct. Very interesting would you not say.
    so that's it!?over my head it went!?: :crazy1: :judges: : heeh!!....just askn..

what does rejection say about love!?:freak3: :crazy1: :spin2: hehe!!.....just askn....
    If there is TRULY love from another individual and that love is shared by the other, then rejection cannot be present. Possibly being put off because of timing or some other circumstance. But future possibilites are not ruled out. Rejection infers that there is NO CHANCE, ever...
    Vasudeva

If there is TRULY love from another individual and that love is shared by the other, then rejection cannot be present. Possibly being put off because of timing or some other circumstance. But future possibilites are not ruled out. Rejection infers that there is NO CHANCE, ever...
    why does this remind me of that line in 'dumb and dumber'....."then there is a chance"!?:freak3: :judges: :spin2: : hehe!!.....just askn..