+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: FKC International - pyramid scheme, scam, or l

Here is the article about FKC being shut down in China and many of the Members who bought the product are now in prison in China: http://newspaper.jcrb.com/html/2011-...tent_83811.htm

It's in Chinese so if you don't read Chinese - Google Translator does an ok job translating it.

http://newspaper.jcrb.com/html/2011-...tent_83811.htm

I worked with FKC International for many years. I would know. Some of their products really did help people. My dad liked Joint Again and you can see his testimonial on the videos. It helped his joints.
    My experience with the members of FKC was quite nice. Most of them are wonderful people and there are real testimonials. My dad is one of them.
    We must be careful about what we read out here because this is the internet and anyone can post an opinion and not know all the facts. I encourage you to get all the fact and see for yourself.
    FKC has been in business legally for many years in the USA. They do actually hold a high score with the BBB.
    I don't even work with FKC anymore because we moved away. They're not a perfect company but, I can't really say anything too bad about the company beyond normal company issues.
    Remember, laws are different in the US. What is legal here is legal and that doesn't mean another country won't complain.
    I encourage you to get and consider all the facts first - please.
    It's all about the facts first. Not everyone who has something to say knows what they are talking about. I just do not want to see that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by scottbradford View Post
    Clearly - that person is an FKC member still brainwashed by trying to make their money back or get rich.

What is going on with FKC International in China? How many of them are in jail now? The facts speak.
    Are you viewing the company or the individuals? You are bias. Everything on Earth is imperfect. You are looking on the less good side, you are blinded and you fooled yourself. Reflect to yourself first. You missed stuffs, wise men do not.

As Troy have said legalities from a country could not be legal in other countries. That supplies the fact you need to reflect. View the bigger perspective, and live a better life.

Don't feel bad. You are not the only one that was fooled.
    No one ever got fooled by FKC. Those who are claiming who had been fooled are illiterate of the: company, products and its system of rewards, thus; naturally fool.

Consider this, "A life without issue is a life without its best." Scott, go in the limelight in viewing FKC, staying behind the curtains with your sun glasses, literally will bring you dark conclusions. I believe you are a good person, the only foolish you are referring is the ego inside of you.
    Last edited by scambradford; 12-10-2011 at 02:48 PM.

Here is the article about FKC being shut down in China and many of the Members who bought the product are now in prison in China: http://newspaper.jcrb.com/html/2011-...tent_83811.htm

It's in Chinese so if you don't read Chinese - Google Translator does an ok job translating it.
    I would like to reiterate the public, a 'pyramiding' has no products to: endorse and sell, it is simply an organization [i.e. President --> VP --> Secretery ...]. One of the best marketing strategy nowadays is 'networking', not pyramiding. Moreover, the term scam cannot be applied to FKC, there are no scam in FKC. I find the news article bias, it is indeed interesting to read it, now, I feel more confident that FKC International Inc., is legitimate. I can write an article like that if I wish to, you can, too.

The hidden message in that article is simply: "Every country has its own law and regulations. One cannot implement its own on a foreign land. Logically, each individual needs unique amount of supplementation, it is therefore imperative to consult a healthcare consultant before providing health education - which you might heard from 'others&others'. Hence: We are all humans; but we are divided by our cultures, genetic composition, needs and beliefs."

Think twice. Scott, I know you are wise. It is neither an issue or illegal, only certain views are damaged, but the truth remains, FKC is endowed to bring better health to planet Earth. :spin2:
    Last edited by scambradford; 12-10-2011 at 03:11 PM.

if networking companies are scam then avon is scam. is that what you are saying?
    avon has network marketing system/business.
    Not all networking are scams.

As the other commentor says here that genesis or regenesis really works isn't it not worth the money they paid for?

You can not find a product that is much effective in the locale market for your digestive system. Try dulcolax for those who are constipated let's how sad you'll be after taking 1 of that pill.

Fiber only isnt really enough, bacterias good bacterias are what we need in our intestines for propwer bowel movement

links were here
    Last edited by Meri Widow; 02-08-2012 at 09:01 AM. Reason: personal links go in signature line

Unregistered Guest

Re: FKC International - pyramid scheme, scam, or legit

Can I ask the names of the Founders or owners?? Can't locate it online :)