+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Global Warming is DISPROVEN

I have read and posted on this forum how AL BORE GORE lied and it is all based on POLITICS and how to control the people and industries and tax you to death so they can bring in which all they stand for the New World Order, by the zionist jews the global elites, who rule and control our government. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++A nd I read about this new website, which starts to tell about Global Warming is finally disproven, On this website you would have to read some other stuff Joe Biden, you get to learn what a NUT he is and he is for the New World Order , then you read about this subject. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ It is disproven in such HIGH LEVELS now. This one man who can not type his name out connected because scam thinks strangely but his name is R.F. G( a ) ( y ) that is his last name and FW Endah from te People's Voice on 8-22-08, described the facts refuting the ( global warming) hysteria lies. Now its been found that Mathematical proof exists t through no radical climate crisis. This has been pubished in debate on global warming in Physics ad Scoiel Society. WHich is a scientific Publication of the 46,000 strong American P. Society, Now outlines that 30 equations from computer model used by the UN's IPCC climate rsquo WERE PROGRAMED with OVERSTATED VALUES for 3 Variables. These variables product was climnate sensitig n a 500-2000% overstatement of CO2's effect on temperture iIPCC's latest climate assassment report. This was published in 2007. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ In other words the IPPCC's research overstated the TRUTH of Climate Change. L.M. wrote that emperatures will rise a little more than 1 F with the doubling of CO2 concentration. He wrote that IPCC's climate study overstated CO2's impact on Temperature by 500-2000% IPCC inserted a table into th scientist draft overstating the efect of ICE-MELT by 1,000 %. This is also included into the fact that MARS, JUPITER, NEPTUNE's largest moon and PLUTO warmed at the same time as Earth warmed. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++S ubsequently this is added to the fact of the Artic Circle getting more than 30% MORE ICE and China is having it mot brutal winter in over 100 years. According to the NCDC, the avg temperature in Jan was 0.3 F cooler than the 1901-2000 Avg. . to read more on this. http://truthseeker2473.blogspot.com http://truthseeker2473.blogspot.com/...ng-of-dnc.html

Re: Global Warming is DISPROVEN

"Now its been found that Mathematical proof exists t through no radical climate crisis. This has been pubished in debate on global warming in Physics ad Scoiel Society. WHich is a scientific Publication of the 46,000 strong American P. Society, Now outlines that 30 equations from computer model used by the UN's IPCC climate rsquo WERE PROGRAMED with OVERSTATED VALUES for 3 Variables."

Ah, that Monckton-APS silliness. Here's what really happened:

Round 1:
    The editors of Physics and Society. a relatively informal publication -- and very certainly not meant to be treated as a high-quality scientific journal -- maintained under the auspices of the American Physical Society (APS), decide to invite various folks -- including climate inactivist Viscount Christopher Monckton to write an article on climate change, as part of a good-faith(*) offer for friendly debate.

Round 2:
    After some corrections for clarity, Monckton's paper claiming that climate sensitivity was vastly overestimated is duly published in Physics and Society.

Round 3:
    Steven Milloy sees this and triumphantly claims that the entire 50,000-strong APS has suddenly become skeptical of the global warming theory, oh noes!

Round 4:
    The APS puts a disclaimer on Monckton's article, to clarify that it is not a peer-reviewed scientific article.

Round 5:
    Milloy sees this and, instead of retracting his bogus claim, decides to accuse the APS of being like Nazis.

Well, yeah, the above is very very difficult subject matter indeed, and we'll need a bunch of high-IQ rocket scientists to sort out who's right and who's wrong. Yeah.

- - -

(*) well, let's assume it's in good faith...
    Last edited by bic; 08-31-2008 at 01:25 AM.

I live in Canada and its been raining pretty much every other day for the last couple months. While global warming in itself might be farce; there is no question our global weather has been affected.

What really has me worried is the winter, I'm expecting some snowstorms that will having me let the explicits fly.

mendo_26:

It's a proven fact that global warming denialism -- of the kind exhibited by Monckton, Milloy, and now galaxy -- is a farce.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Galaxative, please explain the melting polar ice caps.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Has galaxy just been Taken™ by the New World Order Conspiracy™ because he forgot to wear his tinfoil hat?

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by bic View Post
    Has galaxy just been Taken™ by the New World Order Conspiracy™ because he forgot to wear his tinfoil hat?
    I ordered my Bic brand tin-foil hat a long time ago and it hasn't arrived yet.

I guess it's the aliens fault I don't follow his voodoo logic.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Why are you so closed-minded, dear sir?

I'm a staunch libertarian who votes Republican every time -- except when Gore was the candidate, then I voted for him -- and as someone who makes it a point to waste energy, boil oceans, destroy habitats, pollute the air, and drive gas-guzzling vehicles at every opportunity, and yet I too believe that global warming is a very real and very serious problem which demands our immediate attention.

We need uniters, not divisors!

:spin2: :spin2: :spin2:

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank

I'm a staunch libertarian who votes Republican every time -- except when Gore was the candidate, then I voted for him -- and as someone who makes it a point to waste energy, boil oceans, destroy habitats, pollute the air, and drive gas-guzzling vehicles at every opportunity, and yet I too believe that global warming is a very real and very serious problem which demands our immediate attention.

LOL! Of the two of us it is me you think is closed mined.... that is funny.

Hey I want people to stop driving gas guzzlers too. The pollution is killing me. I just don't buy into the world getting 20 degrees warmer and the oceans flooding us to the tips of the mountains(yet also, somehow all the land is a desert).

but it's probably because my bic-brand foil hat hasn't arrived, so I'm being controlled by aliens. Hurry up and send it so I can see the light of the Church of GW
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    Hurry up and send it so I can see the light of the Church of GW
    Yawn......

Wow, you are still at this.... my goodness... this is a mindless debate nothing anyone says here will change anyones mind hell, if the earth cools like is predicted Bic will still be saying: "we are doomed the earth is going to burn up...and a minor cold spell or a little century long minor "ice age" doesn't disprove man made carbon is the major (if not the only... not that I am saying it is the only because other factors might be involved- however the climate is controlled by what man does and man made CO2 is the cause) factor in climate change and we are still making the earth warmer (even if it gets colder) because the climate models say so- they are absolute and never wrong!" (Paraphrased)

Hmmm... bic I thought you where from Europe? I seem to remember you saying that once... didn't you?

But anyway did I read this correctly is Bic saying he makes it a point to waste energy and pollute... lol what else is new those who have the strongest voices in the GW cult are not doing anything and those who don't believe man is the primary cause of the earth climate are actually doing more then the culties

But anyway... I just read the other day that earth is going to go through a prolonged cooling spell and when that happens your little cult of global warming will be thrown into the gutter... if the temp falls 1 or 2 degrees people will be saying we need more greenhouse gases to warm the earth... oh the irony

"We need uniters, not divisors!"

It would be nice if that could happen... however with cultish GW fanatics like yourself this is very hard... everyone is on board with getting away from oil dependance however without the technology in our hands to do it it will take time- we will not be off oil for another 15-20 year- so while we are trying new things like nuke-power, solar power, wind power and using more natural gas... we should be drilling and converting our coal into oil to lower the cost of gas.

Kazza stated that opening more of our (USA) oil fields would only reduce gas prices buy 2 cents (he sited some goverment study for this absurd info) Bush took the Moratorium off drilling (no drilling was done or has been done or agreed to be done) and guess what the prices fell from 145 dollars a barrel to 102 bucks a barrel in about 2 months... a gallon of gas was 4.10 and then it fell to 3.49... hmmm... so much for 2 cents that is more like 61 cents and no drilling just the threat of drilling did it- if we start drilling the price will go down more because those who are selling us oil need to sell it they don't want to be stuck with oil and keeping the gas "cheap" (under 3 bucks) will keeps us from drilling if we do start drilling expect the price to go down under 3.00 gallona gallon. People who state if America drills and puts more oil on the market the prices will not go down or only will go down .02 cents have no understanding of basic economics... of course drilling is a short term solution we need to be using and developing all sources of energy (except for corn based ethanol- please will someone get them to stop using our food stuff for fuel!!!!! NO MORE ETHANOL!) We need to develop alternatives now for the future we need to ween ourselves off oil not quit it cold turkey when we have nothing to take its place... we need to use our oil so our citizens don't suffer and we don't destroy our country (I know some on the far left those who are in charge and are fanatical not the stupid people who just follow whatever they say... but the ones making the rules see high gas prices as a good thing it does two things it redistributes the great wealth of America to other countries and makes the little people angry and gives them a villain- Big Oil... to bad these people cannot see that it is goverment both Democrat and Republican that are trying to destroy the USA and take away its super power status so it can be like all the other countries and we will have some pseudo-one world society bull crap) If we can stop the bleeding by drilling and providing oil to our people we need to do it we also need to develop other sources of energy so we are not in this same boat 20 years down the road... the GW commies and greenies want just a cold turkey drop of oil they don't want us to use coal or Nuke Power and most don't want natural gas so instead of solving the problem they are making it worse we cannot use our other resource and we can't drill but somehow we are going to get energy to power the world... if we had the capability to harness the power of the sun so every house, car, truck and industry could be running on solar power by next year I would say go for it but we don't the inferstructure will take time to put in place and we have still yet to discover how to really capture and store the suns energy sure solar panels do this however they don't do it well or efficiently
    Last edited by TheWhizKids; 09-15-2008 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    Galaxative, please explain the melting polar ice caps.
    I don't know but I have heard a little about volcanic activities under the arctic... I don't know if this is causing the polar ice caps to melt (because I still am one who believes the sun is the prime mover in climate change and solar activity was high last century while the suns activity has slowed this century the decline in solar activity will lead to cooler global temps if this theory is correct) however, correct me if I am wrong but isn't it the polar ice caps in the northern hemisphere that are melting while they are growing in the southern hemisphere... and in the northern hemisphere is where the volcanic activity has happened and has done so since 1999 when the polar ice caps where first shown to be melting... sounds like something some one should look into more... it can't be all coincidence that only the northern ice is melting and only really seems to be in deep decline since the late 1990's when major volcanic activities started while in the southern there is no melting
    Last edited by TheWhizKids; 09-15-2008 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhizKids View Post
    Kazza stated that opening more of our (USA) oil fields would only reduce gas prices buy 2 cents (he sited some goverment study for this absurd info) Bush took the Moratorium off drilling (no drilling was done or has been done or agreed to be done) and guess what the prices fell from 145 dollars a barrel to 102 bucks a barrel in about 2 months... a gallon of gas was 4.10 and then it fell to 3.49... hmmm... so much for 2 cents that is more like 61 cents and no drilling just the threat of drilling did it- if we start drilling the price will go down more because those who are selling us oil need to sell it they don't want to be stuck with oil and keeping the gas "cheap" (under 3 bucks) will keeps us from drilling if we do start drilling expect the price to go down under 3.00 gallona gallon. People who state if America drills and puts more oil on the market the prices will not go down or only will go down .02 cents have no understanding of basic economics... of course drilling is a short term solution we need to be using and developing all sources of energy (except for corn based ethanol- please will someone get them to stop using our food stuff for fuel!!!!! NO MORE ETHANOL!) We need to develop alternatives now for the future we need to ween ourselves off oil not quit it cold turkey when we have nothing to take its place... we need to use our oil so our citizens don't suffer and we don't destroy our country (I know some on the far left those who are in charge and are fanatical not the stupid people who just follow whatever they say... but the ones making the rules see high gas prices as a good thing it does two things it redistributes the great wealth of America to other countries and makes the little people angry and gives them a villain- Big Oil... to bad these people cannot see that it is goverment both Democrat and Republican that are trying to destroy the USA and take away its super power status so it can be like all the other countries and we will have some pseudo-one world society bull crap) If we can stop the bleeding by drilling and providing oil to our people we need to do it we also need to develop other sources of energy so we are not in this same boat 20 years down the road... the GW commies and greenies want just a cold turkey drop of oil they don't want us to use coal or Nuke Power and most don't want natural gas so instead of solving the problem they are making it worse we cannot use our other resource and we can't drill but somehow we are going to get energy to power the world... if we had the capability to harness the power of the sun so every house, car, truck and industry could be running on solar power by next year I would say go for it but we don't the inferstructure will take time to put in place and we have still yet to discover how to really capture and store the suns energy sure solar panels do this however they don't do it well or efficiently
    You do know that it won't be your oil right?

The drilling will be done by private corporations and it will be sold on the world market. There will be no difference in price for you if a new oil field opens up in America or Venezuela.

Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    You do know that it won't be your oil right?

The drilling will be done by private corporations and it will be sold on the world market. There will be no difference in price for you if a new oil field opens up in America or Venezuela.

hmmm... did I not say this? I thought I did? let me check... yup it is there... "People who state if America drills and puts more oil on the market the prices will not go down or only will go down .02 cents have no understanding of basic economics..." hence more oil on the market price goes down and the American people are not tagged for 4 buck a gallon oil anymore... if you are getting confused by me saying "America drills" thinking I mean the American gov or even the American citizens drilling sorry I thought it was understood that oil companies have to get permission from America to drill on American land and territory. By saying America drills means that we are giving them permission sorry I thought that was understood...

We are looking for energy prices to come down and the way to do this short term is drill long term is use and develop other resources and become energy independent and self reliant in the future. We cannot do one and not the other we have to do both. We have to relive the burden at the pump now and we have to ween ourselves off oil for the future.

Correct me if I am wrong but you did claim that if America drills the price of oil would only go down about .02 cents... I believe you said this and even sited some report that claimed it... now I know I said that was bull and if we drill the prices will come down and since the moratorium was lifted (just the threat of drilling no actual drilling) the prices went down nearly $50 a barrel and .60 a gallon (because the oil companies are still gouging us it should have drop about a buck)... now I understand you don't want to give the threat of drilling or Bush any credit for this that is fine (and sure there are other reasons like the rising dollar) however oil was trading at 147.50 before Bush lifted the Moratorium on July 14 (two months ago) and the next day July 15 it dropped to $135 which was the largest one day drop in crude prices in like 20 years and now is trading at under 100 today (September 15, 2008)
    Last edited by TheWhizKids; 09-15-2008 at 09:03 PM.

From the way that TheWhizKids talks so much about energy policy, I think it's quite clear that he's disputing global warming not because of the science, but he's scared schwitless of what he thinks are the policy implications. And just check this out:

we need to use our oil so our citizens don't suffer and we don't destroy our country
    Oh no! Doom and gloom for the US! Ice age is coming! The Bolshevists are taking over America! That's so un-alarmist.

Who's selling you all this fear, TheWhizKids?

Now, back to the science:

if the earth cools like is predicted Bic will still be saying
    How about disputing what I actually said rather than what you imagine that I might say?

Maybe you can start by justifying the Nazi comparison made by Milloy.

From the way that TheWhizKids talks so much about energy policy, I think it's quite clear that he's disputing global warming not because of the science, but he's scared schwitless of what he thinks are the policy implications. And just check this out:

Oh no! Doom and gloom for the US! Ice age is coming! The Bolshevists are taking over America! That's so un-alarmist.

Who's selling you all this fear, TheWhizKids?
    First I know this is hard to believe but American is in economic trouble and people are suffering right now... and unlike man made global warming from the cult of the global warmers this is real. America and Americans are having troubles economically we are going more into debt both the gov and its people and 4 dollar a gallon gas is really hurting those on the bottom right now (unlike the less then 1 degree of warming that has occurred over the last 50-100 years- which you call man made global warming- and isn't hurting anyone right now and may or may not hurt anyone 100 years from now) they cannot afford to pay that much for gas... if the people on the bottom can not rise up then my country is ruined... America is the land of opportunity where if you work hard you can make it and be successful and we have to keep that opportunity open for everyone not just those who have money. If you think people are not suffering at the gas pumps maybe you should get out more and talk to people 4 bucks is to high for over half the American people to sustain a reasonable middle class life style... and those who make 10 bucks an hour (or less) and have a family it is very stressful to them. I cannot believe you are so callous!

Second I am not selling fear because I am looking forward to a little cooling I think it will be good and it will shut you guys up… I don’t think saying a cooling spell looks likely is crying chicken little like you guys do with a little under a degree in warming over the last 50-100 years… it is just an observation I am not saying go out and buy fur coats if you live in Florida or anything no fear from me of a cooling period it is just what the earth does it cools it heats that’s it… however it does kinda put a hole in your boat if it happens so to be honest I hope the theory is correct and it cools a bit no fear from me sorry.

3rd bad energy policies because of a false doomsday warming theory is bad... so yes I am very concerned about this over reacting... luckily for the people in my boat the people in your boat keep shooting holes in the bottom... thank God for this or we really might have done something even dumber then ethanol and lucky for us the American public seems to be moving away from the cult of Global warming because you people are way to fanatical... just a couple of years ago it looked like you had us hook line and sinker thank God you guys are all a bunch of angry obnoxious nit wits and not hopeful charismatic charmers Thank God Al was at the helm because if you guys had a real leader who brought hope instead of fear- oh if you guys did we would be screwed

Maybe you can start by justifying the Nazi comparison made by Milloy.
    Why would I justify it? I never called you a Nazi nor have I compared you or the GW cult to nazism. It is an ignorant argument by one who doesn't know or understand Nazism it is like when people say Bush is a Nazi they don't know what Nazism when some one pulls the race card or the nazi card I ignore it because they don't have anything else but to try and attack the person as a bigot or hate monger or whatever.

Bic, I don't think your a nazi... I think you are cult Global Warmer (which might be worse :) ) however not a nazi... We went through a whole ordeal about how Al profits from GW you didn't believe it and I am guessing that you still don't however I gave you enough evidence from his own websites and his spokeswomen to make you question it.... sure you couldn't admit he does however you couldn't deny truth either which tells me that you are not brainless and you are willing to listen to reason however you where not willing to say Al profits because that somehow hurts or dismisses your dogma.
    Last edited by TheWhizKids; 09-15-2008 at 10:23 PM.