+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 109

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    81

    PRO-MLM...BUt No CHECKS...WHY????

    If MLM is so great....

    And you make so much money...

    Wouldn't showing a nice fat check draw even more flies and keep the naysayers quiet?

    PROOF HAS A TENDENCY TO QUIET DOUBT.

    But you have no PROOF that you make money in MLM

    Because YOU AIN'T GOT NO MLM CHECKS.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,179

    Re: PRO-MLM...BUt No CHECKS...WHY????

    Do you know what spam is? It's posting the same thing twice. While you used different words, this is the same thing you posted in your other post. I reported it, and I hope that someone deletes this thread.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    81

    Re: PRO-MLM...BUt No CHECKS...WHY????

    Quote Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
    Do you know what spam is? It's posting the same thing twice. While you used different words, this is the same thing you posted in your other post. I reported it, and I hope that someone deletes this thread.
    And if that is the case, ALL THE PRO-MLMers are spamming, because THEY keep posting over and over that they are making lots of money in MLM WITHOUT THE PROOF OF MLM checks

    But,

    THEY NEVER PRODUCE ANY LARGE MLM CHECKS.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,179

    Re: PRO-MLM...BUt No CHECKS...WHY????

    If you want a check so desperately, here: http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read..._Kind_Of_MONEY

    Don't report this as SPAM PLEASE!!! IT is a link to the woman that I signed up under's "Journal" on her cafemom page. In that journal you will see a copy of the paychecks she received in July. The total is $8,864.02.

    Somehow, I don't think posting this will get you to stop.
    Posted in your other thread. Not my problem if you can't click on your own threads.But I'm guessing you won't think $96,000 a year is much.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    81

    Re: PRO-MLM...BUt No CHECKS...WHY????

    Quote Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
    Posted in your other thread. Not my problem if you can't click on your own threads.But I'm guessing you won't think $96,000 a year is much.
    AGAIN....

    This link IS TO SOMEONE ELSE MUCH HIGHER UP ON THE MLM CHAIN

    We KNOW THOSE AT THE TOP MAKE MONEY

    Where is the link TO YOUR LARGE MLM CHECK?

    Oh, that's right, you don't have a link to YOUR LARGE MLM CHECK...

    Because YOU DON'T HAVE ANY LARGE MLM CHECKS YOURSELF

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    28

    Re: PRO-MLM...BUt No CHECKS...WHY????

    Quote Originally Posted by west2nd View Post
    AGAIN....

    This link IS TO SOMEONE ELSE MUCH HIGHER UP ON THE MLM CHAIN

    We KNOW THOSE AT THE TOP MAKE MONEY

    Where is the link TO YOUR LARGE MLM CHECK?

    Oh, that's right, you don't have a link to YOUR LARGE MLM CHECK...

    Because YOU DON'T HAVE ANY LARGE MLM CHECKS YOURSELF
    4.6 Income Claims

    In their enthusiasm to enroll prospective Distributors, some
    Distributors are occasionally tempted to make income claims
    or earnings representations to demonstrate the inherent power
    of network marketing. This is counterproductive because new
    Distributors may become disappointed very quickly if their results
    are not as extensive or as rapid as the results others have
    achieved. We firmly believe that the income potential is great
    enough to be highly attractive, without reporting the earnings
    of others.

    Moreover, the Federal Trade Commission and several states have
    laws or regulations that regulate or even prohibit certain types
    of income claims and testimonials made by persons engaged in
    network marketing. While Distributors may believe it beneficial
    to provide copies of checks, or to disclose the earnings of
    themselves or others, such approaches have legal consequences
    that can negatively impact our company as well as the Distributor
    making the claim unless appropriate disclosures required by law
    are also made contemporaneously with the income claim or
    earnings representation.

    Because Distributors do not have the data necessary to comply
    with the legal requirements for making income claims, a
    Distributor, when presenting or discussing the opportunity or
    Marketing and Compensation Plan to a prospective Distributor,
    may not make income projections, income claims, or disclose his
    or her income (including the showing of checks, copies of checks,
    bank statements, or tax records).
    FREE BOOK - How I Turned a Measly $398 Investment into a Full Time Income From Home In Less Than Six Months Get Your Free Book Here ( $27 Value)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    81

    Re: PRO-MLM...BUt No CHECKS...WHY????

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBastide View Post
    4.6 Income Claims

    In their enthusiasm to enroll prospective Distributors, some
    Distributors are occasionally tempted to make income claims
    or earnings representations to demonstrate the inherent power
    of network marketing. This is counterproductive because new
    Distributors may become disappointed very quickly if their results
    are not as extensive or as rapid as the results others have
    achieved. We firmly believe that the income potential is great
    enough to be highly attractive, without reporting the earnings
    of others.

    Moreover, the Federal Trade Commission and several states have
    laws or regulations that regulate or even prohibit certain types
    of income claims and testimonials made by persons engaged in
    network marketing. While Distributors may believe it beneficial
    to provide copies of checks, or to disclose the earnings of
    themselves or others, such approaches have legal consequences
    that can negatively impact our company as well as the Distributor
    making the claim unless appropriate disclosures required by law
    are also made contemporaneously with the income claim or
    earnings representation.

    Because Distributors do not have the data necessary to comply
    with the legal requirements for making income claims, a
    Distributor, when presenting or discussing the opportunity or
    Marketing and Compensation Plan to a prospective Distributor,
    may not make income projections, income claims, or disclose his
    or her income (including the showing of checks, copies of checks,
    bank statements, or tax records).
    STILL =s JACK AND NO LARGE MLM CHECKS

    Why?

    CAUSE JACK AIN'T GOT NO LARGE MLM CHECKS

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    28

    Re: PRO-MLM...BUt No CHECKS...WHY????

    Quote Originally Posted by west2nd View Post
    STILL =s JACK AND NO LARGE MLM CHECKS

    Why?

    CAUSE JACK AIN'T GOT NO LARGE MLM CHECKS
    4.6 Income Claims

    In their enthusiasm to enroll prospective Distributors, some
    Distributors are occasionally tempted to make income claims
    or earnings representations to demonstrate the inherent power
    of network marketing. This is counterproductive because new
    Distributors may become disappointed very quickly if their results
    are not as extensive or as rapid as the results others have
    achieved. We firmly believe that the income potential is great
    enough to be highly attractive, without reporting the earnings
    of others.

    Moreover, the Federal Trade Commission and several states have
    laws or regulations that regulate or even prohibit certain types
    of income claims and testimonials made by persons engaged in
    network marketing. While Distributors may believe it beneficial
    to provide copies of checks, or to disclose the earnings of
    themselves or others, such approaches have legal consequences
    that can negatively impact our company as well as the Distributor
    making the claim unless appropriate disclosures required by law
    are also made contemporaneously with the income claim or
    earnings representation.

    Because Distributors do not have the data necessary to comply
    with the legal requirements for making income claims, a
    Distributor, when presenting or discussing the opportunity or
    Marketing and Compensation Plan to a prospective Distributor,
    may not make income projections, income claims, or disclose his
    or her income (including the showing of checks, copies of checks,
    bank statements, or tax records).
    FREE BOOK - How I Turned a Measly $398 Investment into a Full Time Income From Home In Less Than Six Months Get Your Free Book Here ( $27 Value)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    81

    Re: PRO-MLM...BUt No CHECKS...WHY????

    WHERE'S YOUR LARGE MLM CHECK JACK?

    You claim to be a "MLM celebrity". So SHOW OFF!

    SHOW us that you can make a lot of money in MLM!

    Be our inspiration!

    Alas, but you can't because....

    YOU PERSONALLY AIN'T GOT NO LARGE MLM CHECKS JACK

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,298

    Re: PRO-MLM...BUt No CHECKS...WHY????

    Quote Originally Posted by west2nd View Post
    If MLM is so great....

    And you make so much money...

    Wouldn't showing a nice fat check draw even more flies and keep the naysayers quiet?

    PROOF HAS A TENDENCY TO QUIET DOUBT.

    But you have no PROOF that you make money in MLM

    Because YOU AIN'T GOT NO MLM CHECKS.
    Doyle? :chicken:

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: PRO-MLM...BUt No CHECKS...WHY????

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    Doyle? :chicken:
    DocBunko, Maroon?

    4.6 Income Claims

    In their enthusiasm to enroll prospective Distributors, some
    Distributors are occasionally tempted to make income claims
    or earnings representations to demonstrate the inherent power
    of network marketing. This is counterproductive because new
    Distributors may become disappointed very quickly if their results
    are not as extensive or as rapid as the results others have
    achieved. We firmly believe that the income potential is great
    enough to be highly attractive, without reporting the earnings
    of others.

    Moreover, the Federal Trade Commission and several states have
    laws or regulations that regulate or even prohibit certain types
    of income claims and testimonials made by persons engaged in
    network marketing. While Distributors may believe it beneficial
    to provide copies of checks, or to disclose the earnings of
    themselves or others, such approaches have legal consequences
    that can negatively impact our company as well as the Distributor
    making the claim unless appropriate disclosures required by law
    are also made contemporaneously with the income claim or
    earnings representation.

    Because Distributors do not have the data necessary to comply
    with the legal requirements for making income claims, a
    Distributor, when presenting or discussing the opportunity or
    Marketing and Compensation Plan to a prospective Distributor,
    may not make income projections, income claims, or disclose his
    or her income (including the showing of checks, copies of checks,
    bank statements, or tax records).
    Not only that, but in your eys, DOC, if you're 'in' MLM, you're either a scammer (a 'successful' MLM'r), or a victim (an 'unsuccessful' MLM'r).

    What's your point?!

    Maroons...
    Last edited by ohein56; 09-03-2012 at 02:41 PM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  12. #12
    James R's Avatar
    James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,651

    Re: PRO-MLM...BUt No CHECKS...WHY????

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Not only that, but in your eys, DOC, if you're 'in' MLM, you're either a scammer (a 'successful' MLM'r), or a victim (an 'unsuccessful' MLM'r).
    Pretty close.

    Good JOB Heiney!

    You have a dozen or so reasons to feel the same.

    You fit the mold.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.


    Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    9

    Re: PRO-MLM...BUt No CHECKS...WHY????

    First, it's against the law for individual distributors to make income claims. FTC ruled it's no longer enough to simply say "results not typical" or something similar. Only a company can compile the necessary data to indicate number of distributors, income ranges, promotions, etc.
    Second, my company doesn't print checks. Income is direct deposited. :)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,923

    Re: PRO-MLM...BUt No CHECKS...WHY????

    Quote Originally Posted by jonrpatrick View Post
    First, it's against the law for individual distributors to make income claims. FTC ruled it's no longer enough to simply say "results not typical" or something similar. Only a company can compile the necessary data to indicate number of distributors, income ranges, promotions, etc.
    Second, my company doesn't print checks. Income is direct deposited. :)
    OK, then how abount bank statements with personal info blacked out?

    Anyway, the FTC ruling came about because it was such a problem that mlm distributors were making these fraudulent income claims, and so very few had any tangible income to speak of. That was the case enough of the time that the FTC felt the need to regulate this fraudulent practice. "Fake it 'till you make it at work." Now, rather than show checks or statements, the upline will show themselves pictured at a resort, standing in front of an expensive home, or leaning on an expensive car (the infamous "crave" video comes to mind), that sort of thing. Either these material possessions are faked, or are funded by disposable (job) income. Something like 0.001% of those in MLM actually have the income to accurately portray that level of affluence, but numerous distributors lie to their downlines and prospects by claiming to be well compensated in MLM by showing possessions.

    Something to consider...
    MLM's Mission Statement:

    "The primary product is opportunity. The strongest, most powerful motivational force today is false hope."

    "Almost everyone is not going to learn the skills and use them consistently over time, you would be better off joining Costco" -Dank111

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: PRO-MLM...BUt No CHECKS...WHY????

    Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    You know better.

    Any indication of finances will be misconstrued, just as vacation pictures are. Oh my he's on a beach with a rent a car....why do we think that exudes success when that is exactly what so many of us and our friends do every year....

    We all take vacations, go to beaches and mountain resorts.....take cruises in the Caribbean, travel to Alaska and foreign lands, fly fish in remote country, hunt big game in the northwest, it is what we do. And then we take pictures of our vacations and put them in scrap books so we may reminisce and talk about going back...

    I'm thinking more non MLMers post these pix on facebook than MLMers promoting their businesses....
    The checks and vacations are irrelevant because MLM does work - for a select few. The problem is that the masses lose in order for these few to succeed. Much like showing off a check or trappings obtained by winning the lottery.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,904

    Re: PRO-MLM...BUt No CHECKS...WHY????

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    The checks and vacations are irrelevant because MLM does work - for a select few. The problem is that the masses lose in order for these few to succeed. Much like showing off a check or trappings obtained by winning the lottery.
    The masses do little to nothing and dont even bother to learn the skills. Why should they earn anything, or do you believe it should be get rich quick/easy?
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Similar Threads

  1. Keep getting checks in the mail??
    By babygurl803 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 09:57 AM
  2. Can't/Won't MLM Checks - Why????
    By west2nd in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 09:33 PM
  3. No-Checks-Only-Cash.com
    By EmilyKB in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 10:07 AM
  4. Are these checks real?
    By Erin12110 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 08:51 AM
  5. Latvian Checks - ??
    By AikKid in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 12:46 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •