with their dying breath that MLM doesn't work, is
    a scam , etc

Most of those kind of people hang out right here
    on this forum :)

( Borisf96. NoMass etc)

so in honor of you guys I would like to present the
    following article

http://www.articleset.com/Self-Impro...ht-Fighter.htm
    FREE BOOK - How I Turned a Measly $398 Investment into a Full Time Income From Home In Less Than Six Months Get Your Free Book Here ( $27 Value)

Re: For The MLM Naysayers

Quote Originally Posted by JackBastide View Post
    Many of us in the MLM Industry Earn
    Incredible incomes from the comfort of
    their own homes

I myself haven't had a BOSS or J-O-B in
    5 years

But then there are always those who will proclaim
    a scam , etc

( Borisf96. NoMass etc)

following article

Awesome post Jack!

You are so, ...right!:yelcutelaughA:

Kerry

Many of us in the MLM Industry Earn
    Incredible incomes from the comfort of
    their own homes

I myself haven't had a BOSS or J-O-B in
    5 years

But then there are always those who will proclaim
    a scam , etc

( Borisf96. NoMass etc)

following article

Because no one would hire someone with the mentality that deludes them into believing that they have made money in MLM when they haven't.

And cant even produce any proof of their claims to have.

:yelcutelaughA::yelcutelaughA:ing1:

Bump

KLH

Many of us in the MLM Industry Earn Incredible incomes from the comfort of their own homes

I myself haven't had a BOSS or J-O-B in 5 years

But then there are always those who will proclaim with their dying breath that MLM doesn't work, is a scam , etc
    i think you will find that most people screaming scam is that the "system" doesn't work for most everyone involved. For some (yes, I said some, Chris/Kerry, please note that in your mind before you type your reply) setups, the bottom level of the network (pyramid) just can't make money, no matter the effort. I think they accept that the top of the food chain does just fine by MLM, at the expense of the bottom, not at the expense of the customers. Certainly many a MLM business has been proven to fit that description.

look no further than YTB. they sell travel, which is a product that's been around for quite a while, the company has been around for about a decade, so it's not a fly-by-night (no pun intended), and a few people have done QUITE well by it (namely those at the top), it's entirely possible to make money at it selling travel, yet it is being sued by the CA AG for being a massive pyramid scheme. a cursory look at the financials shows that. of course, since most MLM's aren't publically traded companies, a look at the financials isn't easy but for a select few.

Quote Originally Posted by calvinandhobbes View Post
    i think you will find that most people screaming scam is that the "system" doesn't work for most everyone involved. For some (yes, I said some, Chris/Kerry, please note that in your mind before you type your reply) setups, the bottom level of the network (pyramid) just can't make money, no matter the effort. I think they accept that the top of the food chain does just fine by MLM, at the expense of the bottom, not at the expense of the customers. Certainly many a MLM business has been proven to fit that description.

look no further than YTB. they sell travel, which is a product that's been around for quite a while, the company has been around for about a decade, so it's not a fly-by-night (no pun intended), and a few people have done QUITE well by it (namely those at the top), it's entirely possible to make money at it selling travel, yet it is being sued by the CA AG for being a massive pyramid scheme. a cursory look at the financials shows that. of course, since most MLM's aren't publically traded companies, a look at the financials isn't easy but for a select few.
    The thing that you're either in denial about or ignorant of, is everyone in MLM starts at the bottom/top, of their own organization! It's a performance based compensation model. Do nothing, you earn nothing, do something, you earn, do lots, build it huge, earn ? it's up to you.

Can't you see that?

Everyone in NWM starts the same place, as a distributor.

A leader is a person who consistently demonstrates
    what’s possible. A follower is a person who consistently
    observes leaders, then forms a small group and talks
    about what’s possible. Followers talk. Leaders act.

~ Mark Yarnell
    That quote is NWM in action! And everyone starts at the top of their own organization, everyone.

What one does with that position is a different story.

Kerry

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    The thing that you're either in denial about or ignorant of, is everyone in MLM starts at the bottom/top, of their own organization! It's a performance based compensation model. Do nothing, you earn nothing, do something, you earn, do lots, build it huge, earn ? it's up to you.

Can't you see that?
    i see your train of thought, but it would also be a function of when you get involved. If the many levels are entrenched by the time you get involved, your ability to get a sizeable network under you is reduced. Of course, I know you and Chris don't believe this whatsoever, but that doesn't make it false.

ps. you'll be happy to know that I am off to the carribean for a week, so you won't have to put up with my me for a bit. :)

i see your train of thought, but it would also be a function of when you get involved. If the many levels are entrenched by the time you get involved, your ability to get a sizeable network under you is reduced. Of course, I know you and Chris don't believe this whatsoever, but that doesn't make it false.

ps. you'll be happy to know that I am off to the carribean for a week, so you won't have to put up with my me for a bit. :)
    Shame you're off for a week, you are misguided in many ways about MLM, but still a decent enough poster compared to many on here.

This question about being at the top, and being in early, does not apply to a legitimate MLM. As Kerry points out, you are always at the top of your own group. Your business starts with you. And it is never too late to get involved in an MLM company. The big old companies like Amway, Shaklee and FLP have been in business for 30+ years, but people have joined in the last couple of years and prospered very well. And others will continue to do so. Thats why ''saturation'' is such a joke word, it'll never happen with a good company, continually bringing out new products. Also, more people are being born every day than are joining MLM companies.

Enjoy your holiday!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    This question about being at the top, and being in early, does not apply to a legitimate MLM.
    I know you think that because you don't believe in saturation. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

i see your train of thought, but it would also be a function of when you get involved. If the many levels are entrenched by the time you get involved, your ability to get a sizeable network under you is reduced.
    The old 'gotta get in early' syndrome! Then why are new people joining Amway daily, and going 'direct' monthly, on a regular basis? (Gee it sure is nice to post on a subject other than 'checks' for a change!:yelcutelaughA:)

Of course, I know you and Chris don't believe this whatsoever, but that doesn't make it false.
    No, It just makes it inaccurate, due to your 'perception' of NWM. It's Ok. There's alot of misinformation about MLM/NWM out there!

All personal breakthroughs begin with a change in beliefs.

~ Anthony Robbins
    Oooh! You lucky dog you!

Calvin, honestly, Have fun, I hope you have a safe trip. You'll be missed. I know I'll miss the banter and thought provoking challenges you pose on this forum. Most of the other naysayers around here are too ignorant to have a real dialogue with. At least you have the ability to open your eye's & your mind a little, where others are so ...obstinate.

You've worked hard all year, enjoy your week off. Too bad you don't have more time to relax. You'll have to work for yourself though to get that kind of freedom, I guess!:yelcutelaughA::judges:

Enjoy!

Kerry:sun_smiley: