+ Reply to Thread

The Kentucky fried maricle

The lord works in mysterious ways...

... and also apparently at KFC:

http://charismamag.com/cms/news/archives/072908.php

According to Hickey, 77, whose ministry organized the meetings in conjunction with the Egyptian Evangelical Association, 3,500 boxed-lunches from KFC were ordered and accounted for. “There were tickets distributed for the lunches,” she said. “The boxes were given out, leaving none in the room.”

After the food was completely distributed, and after the crowd swelled to about 5,000, she said volunteers were astonished to return to what should’ve been a room of empty tables to discover 1,200 more lunches. She said after they handed out the mysterious extras, another 1,200 appeared, leaving a surplus of food and dumbfounded witnesses. Hickey’s staff called it a “loaves and fishes” miracle.
    Looks like the Pearly Gates branch of the Kentucky Fried Chicken corporation has been working overtime, lol.

I used to think these televangelist types were the lowest form of scum on the Earth. But really, is it so wrong to fleece people who so readily give you their money? So I've actually ceased hating them (as much) as I now realize all societies are in need of a way to control the stupid.

Re: The Kentucky fried maricle

Controlling the stupid, that's what it's about.

Colonel Sanders walks on water.
    I am currently reading --- White Jazz - James Ellroy

Oh yes.....the miracle of the Kentuckey Fried.....absolutely made a firm believer out of this atheist, yes sir.....boy howdy it's good to know the good Lord looks after his chosen chillin's with miracles such as this one....yep.....does it for me....

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Hawanja View Post
    The lord works in mysterious ways...

... and also apparently at KFC:

http://charismamag.com/cms/news/archives/072908.php

Looks like the Pearly Gates branch of the Kentucky Fried Chicken corporation has been working overtime, lol.

I used to think these televangelist types were the lowest form of scum on the Earth. But really, is it so wrong to fleece people who so readily give you their money? So I've actually ceased hating them (as much) as I now realize all societies are in need of a way to control the stupid.

Wow...

I mean... really. Wow.

And it couldn't have been someone noticing people going hungry and buying more or KFC helping out a charity? Na... God did it.

This is the best proof that the American education system is truely failing.
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

which reminds me,i havn't had KFC in so long that this mentioning has wet my appetite!?well,almost bedtime,so i'll feast in my dreams!?: :crazy1: :sun_smiley: hehe!!....just askn....
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

The TRUE story about this food miracle as told to me:

"I meant to drop that load of KFC off at the 4th Street Soup Kitchen but I stopped at the EEA to get a form signed and as it was Christmas there was a lot of confusion and they started unloading the truck. When they started praising God I really couldn't, you know, insist they put it back. I ordered pizzas for 4th street and so far no one has complained. I emptied my bank account to buy those pizzas but thank god no one noticed because I really need this job..."

(that was told to me personally and I believe it, and no I am not making this story up. Honestly true. Seriously. I don't lie. Ever.)
    If you REALLY really mean it, ok.