+ Reply to Thread

Scam on Content distributor

A place called Fireball Planet in Philippines and Singapore, I bought a membership $1 1st month, $9.97 each month thereafter, never could find a place to log in or get the articles and books that were supposed to be included with the membership, he charged me 1.00 plus 2 months at $9.97then I discovered the site was not completed yet. so I asked for my money back, what a joke, I had to fight to get $1.00 and then $9.97, have not gotten the other $9.97 and probably never will,
    Just wonder how many other people he screwed the same way??? how many have never discovered what happened. Small scam but neverless a scam by mr. Ian Del Carmen of Fireball Planet, he 3even went so far as to threaten to punch me in the face if he saw me, as I am located in his country.

Re: Scam on Content distributor

According to me, Its not small Scam...
    It looks huge...

Hello Mr. Jimmy Woodall!

Seems like you are now bad-mouthing me and my company? :)

OK, here's the REAL side of the coin:

http://iandelcarmen.com/blog/racist-...ubscriber.html

As you can see on the Paypal panel, there were only TWO transactions. A $1 trial and a $9.97 one. BOT REFUNDED.

As for the punching in the face? Could be a joke, yes. But should be REAL after your RACIST remark.

Here's what you can do if you want to ursue this. Since we're both here in he Philippines, file a legal case about my company so that everyone will know who's scamming who. I scammed you another $9.97? That's funny. Here's the Paypal report again:

So you want us to pay you $9.97 more? I'll even give you $100 to leave the Internet world.

Cheers! :)

Ian del Carmen
    CEO
    Fireball Plane Corporation
    (a legal company registered under all authorities)

Hi Mr. Jimmy Woodall!

Seems like you're starting to bad mouth me and my company? ;)

Anyway, here's the REAL side of the coin:

You said: "never could find a place to log in or get the articles and books that were supposed to be included with the membership"

The access link has been sent to your email and we verified you received it.

You said: "he charged me 1.00 plus 2 months at $9.97then I discovered the site was not completed yet. so I asked for my money back"

The site HAS BEEN complete and other members have been enjoying the membership since they joined.

You said: "I had to fight to get $1.00 and then $9.97, have not gotten the other $9.97 and probably never will,"

The other $9.97? Look at the Paypal transactions:

You only paid $1 trial then ONE $9.97 and were ALL REFUNDED.

You said you joined in May 2008? Sir, we only launched the site JULY 2008 so how can you join in May? :yelcutelaughA:

You said: "he 3even went so far as to threaten to punch me in the face if he saw me, as I am located in his country."

Might be a joke, yes. BUT with your RACIST REMARK, should be true. And every Filipino might run after you for such a remark. Do that to other nationalities, you don't know what could happen to you sir so beware of your words.

For a complete REAL story, here is the page:

Thank you and let's make the Internet an HONEST PLACE to stay in and don't let people like Mr. Jimmy Woodall here to ruin LEGITIMATE online businesses.

I urge Mr. Woodall here to file a legal claim here in the Philippines where he also stays and let's settle this on the court.

Thank you.

Ian del Carmen
    CEO
    Fireball Planet Corporation
    www.FireballPlanet.com

Fireball Planet Corporation is a legal institution registered under the laws of the Philippines, Singapore, China, and other countries where there are subsidiaries and satellite offices.
    Last edited by Ian del Carmen; 08-25-2008 at 10:04 PM. Reason: The REAL SIDE of the coin...

Hi Mr. Jimmy Woodall!

Seems like you're starting to bad mouth me and my company? ;)

Anyway, here's the REAL side of the coin:

You said: "never could find a place to log in or get the articles and books that were supposed to be included with the membership"

The access link has been sent to your email and we verified you received it.

You said: "he charged me 1.00 plus 2 months at $9.97then I discovered the site was not completed yet. so I asked for my money back"

The site HAS BEEN complete and other members have been enjoying the membership since they joined.

You said: "I had to fight to get $1.00 and then $9.97, have not gotten the other $9.97 and probably never will,"

The other $9.97? Look at the Paypal transactions:

http://fireballplanet.com/Image-Server/scam/woodall.gif

You only paid $1 trial then ONE $9.97 and were ALL REFUNDED.

You said you joined in May 2008? Sir, we only launched the site JULY 2008 so how can you join in May?

You said: "he 3even went so far as to threaten to punch me in the face if he saw me, as I am located in his country."

Might be a joke, yes. BUT with your RACIST REMARK, should be true. And every Filipino might run after you for such a remark. Do that to other nationalities, you don't know what could happen to you sir so beware of your words.

For a complete REAL story, here is the page:

Thank you and let's make the Internet an HONEST PLACE to stay in and don't let people like Mr. Jimmy Woodall here to ruin LEGITIMATE online businesses.

I urge Mr. Woodall here to file a legal claim here in the Philippines where he also stays and let's settle this on the court.

Thank you.

Ian del Carmen
    CEO
    Fireball Planet Corporation
    www.FireballPlanet.com

Fireball Planet Corporation is a legal institution registered under the laws of the Philippines, Singapore, China, and other countries where there are subsidiaries and satellite offices.

Found this:

http://mikeyounglaw.com/wp/2009/05/0...ranchise-scam/

Get rich schemes are usually too good to be true. I've seen the products being sold by these companies, they're mostly useless utilities one can get for free somewhere else.

My response to that thread was deleted and I don't know why. There should always be a dialogue, not a monologue on his blog. But I'll post my response here for your perusal:

----

I appreciate the post but one thing, we never called it a franchise. And yes, it IS a great opportunity and a first on the web and offline business world. In fact, read what happened to one of my partners:
    Read what happened to Dave:
    “Well, what a start. I only “signed up” a few days ago and devoured as much info as I could.
    And just spoke to a few people about what I have got involved in.
    The bottom line?
    2 clients in my first day of talking to people.
    One is a Beauty and Holistic Therapist who would like a website makeover and an ongoing IM service (I’ve got some great PLR on beauty and holistics )
    The other is a fish broker who wants the full monty as well!
    So, around $1000 plus ongoing maintenance charges….
    … Thanks Ian for giving me the tools and the confidence to get out there and talk to these people…
    I’m also putting a Local Portal site together, using Joomla with a few plugins - SOBI2 for a local business directory which I will offer listings for free (for now), a classified ads plugin (free again for now), a forum and a load of other goodies to get the traffic to stick!
    Will be doing loads of offline promotions for that, but he main idea is to get businesses to register their details, then use that as the basis for my IM Planning campaigns!
    Another thing I was going to add to the classified is “proper” list building stuff. …
    I often see traditional affiliate marketing on similar local portals, selling TVs and other “hard” goods, but I’ve never seen one incorporate proper list building affiliate marketing techniques.
    So, if somebody is looking for kennels, they get a free dog training book or such like to get them on my list. If they want car repair shops perhaps I’ll give them a “how to save on fuel” guide… for their details. I can then follow up with a One Time Offer and a series of emails with hints and tips and a few more affiliate promos within…
    Anyway, I’ll let you know how it goes….
    Oh yes, http://www.1066LOCAL.co.uk - I live at the site of he Battle of Hastings in 1066!
    And if anybody would like a fuller explanation how to set up a similar site, let me know.
    All for now
    Dave Offen”
    UPDATE: Well, my Beauty and Holistics client has come good…
    She has referred me to a friend of hers who needs a new website and IM Planning service is the Flat Letting market. This is a more complex… and more expensive site… But I already have loads of Joomla plugins that can do exactly what this client requires
    That’s 3 clients in my first week with one off fees of around $2000 and ongoing IM Planning services, AR and Hosting on top of that…
    Great stuff!
    ANOTHER UPDATE:My wife has been brilliant talking to everyone she comes into contact with…
    She just had a minor operation (a tummy tuck follow up) and spoke to her surgeon….
    He has 6 websites (lovely design, but little in the way of SEO or IM Planning) and wants me to sort them all out.
    Obviously he gets a discount for “buying in bulk”, but that’s equated to $600 straight down to sort the sites out SEO-wise, another $600 when done, plus monthly maintenance …
    And she found me another property related client for $800 + monthly promotion fees…
    And a girl at work put me in touch with an online Art Gallery that has lost a fortune in Adwords (Adwords is something I do at work, and do well) - another $500 for a fairly minor site makeover and ongoing monthly fees for Adwords and other promotion… I guess the moral there is to LET PEOPLE KNOW WHAT YOU’RE DOING - It’s not necessarily who you know, but who THEY know!
    That’s roughly $4500 + monthly fees in my first month…
    This is good fun!!!
    I’m still just doing this VERY part time while I build it up, but it’s not long before I can tell my boss what I really think…