+ Reply to Thread

Singles Net and Credit Card Company

www.loveandseek.com

I joined this area a while ago and paid my dues, but was never allowed access to post messages. I contacted them about it and they denied that my credit card company had ever paid them any money. Despite me having statements to the contrary. They cancelled my membership, but they continue to charge my credit card.

A month ago, I got in touch with my credit card company Capital One and they informed me that they cannot stop payment to this company. It seems that now I am going to continue to pay for a service that I do not recieve.

Love and Seek refuse to pay back the money they have taken from my credit card and my credit card company refuse not to pay them. This is a catch 22 situation and one that everyone should be made aware of!

Re: Singles Net and Credit Card Company

Why not just cancel the card?

The BBB report shows,
    Company Name:
    Love and Seek
    Loveandseek.Com
    Zencon Technologies
    Company Address: PMB 417, 1080 E. Pecos Road, Suite 18
    Chandler, AZ 85225

Principal:
    Phone Number:
    (602) 532-7884
    BBB Accreditation Status: This company is not a BBB Accredited Business
    Type of Business:
    DATING SERVICE
    Web Site Address:
    http://www.LoveAndSeek.com

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to 3 unanswered complaints.
    They have a total of 6 complaints. You could also try filing a complaint with the BBB, but it looks to be a 50-50 chance on a response.

File a complaint at; http://central-northern-western-ariz...7-df71ecfda32e
    Last edited by nomaxim; 08-23-2008 at 08:24 AM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Re: Singles Net and Credit Card Company

Quote Originally Posted by charityblackstock View Post
    www.loveandseek.com

I joined this area a while ago and paid my dues, but was never allowed access to post messages. I contacted them about it and they denied that my credit card company had ever paid them any money. Despite me having statements to the contrary. They cancelled my membership, but they continue to charge my credit card.

A month ago, I got in touch with my credit card company Capital One and they informed me that they cannot stop payment to this company. It seems that now I am going to continue to pay for a service that I do not recieve.

Love and Seek refuse to pay back the money they have taken from my credit card and my credit card company refuse not to pay them. This is a catch 22 situation and one that everyone should be made aware of!
    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Why not just cancel the card?

The BBB report shows,They have a total of 6 complaints. You could also try filing a complaint with the BBB, but it looks to be a 50-50 chance on a response.

File a complaint at; http://central-northern-western-ariz...7-df71ecfda32e

:rryumy: Thank you, I already did file a complaint and I was told by the BBB that my complaint had been resolved. However, I have today filed another complaint with them and we shall see what happens.:rryumy:

I don't understand how people like this can get away with doing things like this, in fact, I wonder how people that do this kind of thing, or any kind of scam sleeps at night.:judges:

Thank you again...