Wow ...

Jackie is continuiung to steal money from folks

Class act

Yes It Is Guest

Re: Big-Ticket-Wealth Jack Weinzierl & Broadbent

His latest video ....

Embarrassing from the standpt of humanity taking advantage of others

Heather, it is amazing that you are now attacking me for "not" suing you. Amazing and sad.

I did not sue you when asked to do so by others. It is also sad that you take joy in getting someone disbarred. If that person wronged you, pray for them, forgive them and move on. Again, you try to associate that with me somehow and also do it as a thinly veiled threat. I have nothing to hide. Our finances have been an open book and we believed in a business that did not produce the results that we had hoped for. We have lost almost everything material standing up for what we believed in. There is enough blame to go around, but I am focused on my job search right now and praying for others such as Zena and Judy on a regular basis. I tried to reach out to Zena over the past 18 months, but any email or my PM to you went unanswered.

Please correct the record and remove your misleading posts and thread regarding your Macomb County allegations and Grace, if you are focused on truth. If you do not, it is clear that you believe that the end justifies the means.. whomever it hurts. I should not and cannot post that you are a child molester (for example only) and when you state that you are not....for me to say, prove it, is irresponsible. That is ridiculous and it is the approach you have taken here with me.

You have no idea what kind of seed that you are planting for yourself and I encourage you to go to the Lord and ask for forgiveness. I sure have and do continually as I am not perfect, but forgiven...and saved by grace through faith. I thank God for His grace and mercy every day of my life. If I have said things that have offended and hurt you, you have my sincere apology. Forgive me.

As you know, I have not actively promoted AC for close to a year. Yes, you knew that, but continued with your attacks as you needed a target. I did not renew my representative position, but I am a Passport customer and I still plugin on the product side and mindset calls. The mindset call last Thursday was a highlight of my week. I have a deep respect for Tim Darnell. Has he made mistakes? Of course he has, as any business owner has and will. I chose not to continue on the business building side, as I was not adding any value and I was a distraction to the rest of the reps promoting AC, while you continued to attack me. I still support those representatives who need assistance with marketing or general business issues, and will forever assist them, due to our relationships.

Then, I launched TheMarketLeaders.com a year ago and we are approaching 800 members and you continue to attack that. A f*ree social network for Christian business owners, but you attack. 100% free and the hundreds of hours and monies coming from me, but you attack it.

And yes, our financial picture has been pretty transparent. Again, if I had to do some things over differently, I would. I am sure that millions of households would with the mess we are in right now. I take responsibility for where we are at right now, regardless of the circumstances and for personal decisions that led us here. I have learned some important lessons and you can continue to take great joy in other people's troubles, or you can pray for those you consider to be self-imposed enemies.

You attacked us when we filed for bankruptcy and then attacked us when we were led to ask for a dismissal. You have attacked us as part of marketing AC and continue to attack us today, a year after we stopped marketing AC. I believe in what AC teaches and promotes and you do not. I understand that fully.

As for me, I am focused on a traditional career path and our online advertising business. Whether we can save our home is not a concern for me right now. We have the peace of God and we know that ultimately, all will be made whole. We have also gotten back to what truly matters with our faith, family and friends, who have been so supportive over the years. We are serving the Lord every week through our church, but more importantly walking it out the best can every day.

You will continue to criticize when we cannot pay our property taxes and if we lose our home, and for that, I am sad for you, not for me. I have been about the only person to come on here under my own name to share a different perspective because everyone else has seen how you treat those you disagree with.

Heather, I love you even when that is difficult at times. I forgive you even though you will never ask for forgiveness. Experience His love as we head into Resurrection Sunday. His love is overwhelming and can move mountains in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by jweinzierl View Post
    You attacked us when we filed for bankruptcy and then attacked us when we were led to ask for a dismissal. You have attacked us as part of marketing AC and continue to attack us today, a year after we stopped marketing AC. I believe in what AC teaches and promotes and you do not. I understand that fully.
    Sooo you were trying to sell mentoring - and made claims of making 50k a month and then filed for bankruptcy? Wait - what category of sin does making false claims to screw over other people for a profit fall under?

Chris,
    Jack's just trying to do a pr campaign on the net to cover his ass because he's now forced to look for a "real" job. He doesn't want potential employers reading negative stuff about him. He is a con artist and liar, period!

Quote Originally Posted by TooLate4Me View Post
    Chris,
    Jack's just trying to do a pr campaign on the net to cover his ass because he's now forced to look for a "real" job. He doesn't want potential employers reading negative stuff about him. He is a con artist and liar, period!
    Maybe he can get a job in Washington then. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by TooLate4Me View Post
    Chris,
    You've got to be kidding. A real job? He couldn't be trained to flip a burger. He's a seasoned and professional con man. They don't ever get real jobs until they end up in prison making license plates or similar.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.