+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Big-Ticket-Wealth Jack Weinzierl & Broadbent

Big Ticket Wealth Home Business Opportunity Texas with Jack Weinzierl and Bill Broadbent
    Posted by: jack-weinzierl 4 months, 1 week ago

http://www.Big-Ticket-Wealth.com online business opportunity. Learn why I said NO to Passport to Wealth. Earn $50,000 a month following a proven system. Christian mentoring. Call me at 817.205.9513.

Read Full Story at big-ticket-wealth.com
    Did I hear fast track to bankruptcy?????? Jack Weinzierl filed chapter 7 on August 11, 2008.

Soapboxmom

Self Employed Guest

Re: Big-Ticket-Wealth Jack Weinzierl & Broadbent

Wow ....

does this include Church Services with Jackie reading Scripture?

Self Employed Guest

Soap:

We should both attend ...

it says Jackie is a TOP INDUSTRY LEADER!!

Jack said in his video made in April 2008:
    Hi! This is Jack Weinzierl. I am Christian entrepreneur and mentor from Lantana, TX. I have been blessed to be married to Stephanie for almost 19 years. We have 3 healthy children who love the Lord and they are truly a big part of my why for building our business from home. You see 3 years ago, I set out to change our lives in a meaningful way. I was at that point of disgust having to travel regularly for my employer---often times Monday through Friday missing my children growing up.

I did not just get out of the proverbial corporate box. I decided to burn my corporate box to work full time from the comfort of my home. I now have a 20 second commute to my home office and I thank God for that every single day. Although, I don’t recommend that for everyone, it was one of the best decisions I ever made. I want to personally welcome you to Profit-Authority. We teach people how to not just add to, but to multiply their income. And, if you’re like me you have tried other home based businesses often only to be disappointed. There are people teaching in those businesses who are not successful themselves and there was a serious lack of integrity and leadership.

I guess they believe they could “fake it until they made it.” While I invested almost 7 years and well over $200,000.00 learning what worked and what didn’t work. And, we have earned over a million dollars in commissions from home and it is my passion to now help others do the same without all the hype and false promises. So, you might be asking if you have done so well, Jack, why are you launching Profit-Authority with Bill Broadbent? Well, that’s a great question and the answer is my wife and I truly want to be in a position to give those types of funds to ministry each and every year. God has given us a big vision, but that’s okay because we serve a big God. We are tired of playing small ball. We are looking for folks that are serious and committed to helping others, while helping their own families build financial freedom----taking back their lives.

I also got an offer I could not refuse. I have known Bill Broadbent for almost 4 years now and he is one of the top online marketers in the world. He is an Inc. 500 CEO and will help lead Profit-Authority for many years to come. Bill also walks the talk and delivers on his promises. And, since, so many folks in this industry show pictures of homes they don’t live in, cars they don’t drive, boats they don’t own and other things they themselves are not experiencing, I want to be real with you today. The work of our hands has been blessed over the past three years, but it does take consistent effort. And, although, our system is 98% automated, I am not here to tell you that you can sit on your couch eating potato chips and watching Oprah and expect to be successful in anything. With that said, this business has created a level playing field for everyone who truly desires success---to become successful in your very own business from home. And, if you are looking for a get rich quick scheme and hype you’ll want to look somewhere else. But, if you are at the point of disgust wanting to do, wanting to earn and wanting to give more, then I am here to truly mentor you. Now, some of he pictures you have been viewing are of our new dream home that we just built this past year as well as some of the travel and time freedom that a successful home business has provided us. And, I am not sharing this to boast or brag, but it is a validation of this business model and our decision 3 years ago to make this change for our family. I am also sharing this so you can get to know us a little bit better and so you can see what is possible with consistent effort, the right company and partnering with the right people.

I want to encourage you to fill out the form, watch our movie and take a free tour. You can be a Profit-Authority partner today and begin profiting tomorrow. I want to close with this from Jeremiah 29:11. For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord. Plans for you welfare and not for evil. To give you a future and hope. Folks, success is a choice. It is truly in your hands as God is no respecter of persons. I want to leave you with this one question. What are you trading the days of your life for? And, I’ll repeat it because it is a very important question. What are you trading the days of your life for? Whether we realize it or not that is what we are each doing every single day of our lives. Think on that question and let’s begin to change your answer to that question starting today!
    Earn $50,000 a month following a proven system. Christian mentoring.
    Jack has made $50,000.00 a month, but finds it necessary to file for bankruptcy and try to weasel out of a legitimate lawsuit????

http://mysite.verizon.net/resurlf0/a...ruth/id35.html

He is being sued for fraud, conspiracy and violations of the Texas Decpetive Trade Practices Act. No surprise there!

Soapboxmom

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache...nk&cd=87&gl=us

http://www.big-ticket-wealth.com/

My Internet Business is a powerful home business. Join the #1 Rainmakers team with Jack Weinzierl and Bill Broadbent. We are not recruiters, we are trainers and mentors.

Earn $2,000.00 Per Sale. If you are a professional, or a business owner, this is an opportunity to leverage web 2.0 training for your business and supplement your income with the lucrative compensation plan at My Internet Business.
    Your training is just stellar, Jack! Bankrupt?????

Soapboxmom

Bill Broadbent and Jack Weinzierl met through Soulmate.com where Jack was the Vice President of Network Development.

http://www.newmediagateway.com/demos...ate/index.html

Click on Corporate Team and Jack's picture to hear his glowing testimonial from the Summer of 2004. Go to the Partner Testimonials to hear Bill.

In the video Jack says:
    When I was first introduced to Soulmate, I had been happily married for 15 years with 3 children under the age of 7. So, I wondered how I would fit in. And, I really saw the opportunity right away to make an impact on thousands and tens of thousands of lives both on a financial basis and also in terms of relationships.

It’s a turn key business. That’s the beauty of this. We have built several online networking businesses over the past 3 years. The beauty about this business model is that anyone can do it.

Over the past 3 years we have been building a medical device company. And, when I first got introduced to Soulmate.com I saw it as an opportunity to really impact millions of lives both financially and also on a relationship level.

I really looked for the leadership behind the company before I got involved, In doing my due diligence, I saw that Steve Smith, Cameron Sharpe and Patrick O’ Leary were the leaders behind this business and it was something I could be proud of representing and also build long term.
    The leadership team that Steve has assembled are giants in the industry and I knew it was something I wanted to be involved with on a corporate level.
    Soapboxmom

You know Soap, in a way I'm kind of pissed at you because you posted about this Jack loser on the World Ventures thread. I'd never heard of him before so I started reading all the threads on this lying, scamming, religious weasel. I think it took me maybe 3 minutes to figure that out just by watching the intro to one of his videos that you posted. So thanks for all the laughs on this prick, but I wasted a lot of time. Oh wait, it wasn't a waste of time....it was amusing. You keep it up because I really enjoyed reading where Jack says it's all your fault for his troubles. Give me a break! Do you think maybe the Baby Jesus had something to do with too, Jack? There is a special place in Hell just for weasels like this.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

Self Employed Guest

Jackie reading a Bible must be like Bush reading a guide on Military Manuevers

The confusion on the face of both must be classic

Jackie is about as "religious" as Bush is drug free

"Bless me Jackie for I have sinned ..."

No_Moron_Here,

Mom here thinks your a peach. I must warn you, though, if you get tangled up with Jack, he is likely to start praying for you. And, then you will spend every moment out in the big scary real world, the one outside of Timmy's Magical Kingdom, wondering if the bus before you is the one they have been praying for. He will declare his love for you and in your heart you will know he could only truly love you under that bus. Welcome to our world!

Soapboxmom

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    No_Moron_Here,

Mom here thinks your a peach. I must warn you, though, if you get tangled up with Jack, he is likely to start praying for you. And, then you will spend every moment out in the big scary real world, the one outside of Timmy's Magical Kingdom, wondering if the bus before you is the one they have been praying for. He will declare his love for you and in your heart you will know he could only truly love you under that bus. Welcome to our world!

Soapboxmom
    But I don't wanna be in that world!
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

Jack,

It is readily apparent that MBA's can't do elementary school math, so please allow me to do a few calculatiaons for you.

Jack and Bill at the top of the heap start this biz that you say generates $50,000.00 a month in earnings with your proven system and Christian mentoring. If each sale generates $2,000.00 dollars one would need 25 sales a month.

2 x 25=50 Jack a Bill are on top of a heap of 50 who make 25 sales each. 50 x 25 = 1250.....31,250.....78,1250......19,531,250....... 488,281,250....12,207,031,250..........

My goodness and all that was just the first month! LOL!!!!

Soapboxmom

Self Employed Guest

LOL !!!

Jackie boy BUSTED !!

http://www.big-ticket-wealth.com/

Check out that splash page for Profit -Authority. Jack says:
    This is Not MLM, EDC, Passport to Wealth,Reverse Funnel, Coastal, Nutrition or Gifting:
    Passport to Wealth is your other partner in scamming, Darren Gaudry's, company, isn't it? That is a really brilliant business move, isn't it?

http://www.darrengaudry.com/general/...netbusinesscom

Oh, but there is less. Darrren Gaudry has abandoned ship. So, Jack can quit thanking Darren Gaudry from the bottom of his heart and appreciating the leadership----pronto. He has been averaging $2,000,00 sales. Lots of Platinum members in this brilliant, awesome deal and he hasn't "scratched the scratch of the surface." He is not even in the first inning of this he says and Darren has already hit the road. LOL!

http://media.putfile.com/My-Internet...-Darren-Gaudry

Way to go Weinzierl!

Soapboxmom

Self Employed Guest

LOL !!!!

Ohhhhh goood job Soap

Self Employed Guest

Does it get any better than this?

Lots of Platinum members in this brilliant, awesome deal and he hasn't "scratched the scratch of the surface." He is not even in the first inning of this he says and Darren has already hit the road.

OHHHHH MY .....

My Internet Business | MyInternetBusiness.comJoin the #1 Rainmakers team with Jack Weinzierl and Bill Broadbent. Earn $2000.00 Per Sale. If you are a professional, or a business owner, ...
    www.big-ticket-wealth.com/my-internet-business/ -
    16k - Cached - Similar pages
    There is the cached version of the page that is now gone:
    http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:...k&cd=160&gl=us

Looks like Bill Broadbent may have given Weinzierl the bootsky. Their joint website is down. It appears Broadbent had a brief stint in Advantage Conferences.

From the complete rep list submitted in the frivolous suit against the Better Business Bureau that Tim Darnell filed and lost:
    William Broadbent 03/31/05 MMC-IV
    How many good trusting folks were burned in this scam with Weinzierl?

Soapboxmom