+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Self Employed Guest

Sorry ... this one is a Dupe

This jackass used to claim he was making $200,000 month when he and Chris Campbell were partners over at Roadmap to Financial Destruction ...

Screw this jackass ... another scammer deluxe who should be sharing Cellblock D with Sandra Gant, Ty Couglin, Carl Humphries, Chris Campbell, Phil Piccolio, Jack Wiernezel, Timmy Darnell, Robb West and others who are nothing but outright bullshitters on income claims and run from one scam after another and use their "Legacy" to con folks out of money

Here is Dobbs latest adv:

http://www.tpssite.com/
    Last edited by Self Employed; 08-16-2008 at 04:35 AM.

Re: Dave Dobbs latest scam ... Campbell's buddy

bromell... you're about half retarded buddy. first of all, its 'dubbs'... not 'dobbs'... second of all, campbell and 'dobbs'... shit, i mean dubbs - they were never partners, not to my knowledge anyway. and thirdly, that website is for edc, his main venture since 2006. oh, and fourthly, that's not even his site. it would be an edc team member's replicated site.

in this post alone, its obvious that every post you make lacks any sense of legitimacy. do us all a favor and jump off a high rise.

Self Employed Guest

Sounds like Stop is dealing with some serious "mental issues"

Gosh ... you are supporting Chris Campbell's issues to scam good folks out of their money?

Enough said about your character and would guess you are one of his "inner circle jackasses"

Funny how you know a lot about Campbell since Campbell is known to be gay ...

Are you one of his lovers? and for how long?
    Last edited by Self Employed; 08-16-2008 at 11:00 PM.

Damn you need a girlfriend buddy...

Maybe your campbells secret lover..hahaha

LOSER!

Self Employed Guest

Impressive ....

and your education ended in what?

was it the 4th or 5th grade Einsteinless?

LOL

Your Research SUCKS!

You post pointless shit!

noone gives a f@#k about what you say...

Self Employed Guest

Stay on your Meds jackass ...

It would help in allowing you to converse in a way that would help folks understand what exactly you are attempting to say

God ... I pray you dont have kids looking to your dumbass for advice

hahaha! he needs a JOB is what he needs...something to do... girlfriend/boyfriend might help, too. nearly 800 posts in a month. nice call out cali. i can see him now... 4 AM can't sleep... damnit, i need to go check scam.com...

Self Employed Guest

You were allowed out of the Mental Institution on what exact date?

God ... you must a Republican based on
    your idioitic ramblings

this is why they say 'sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me'... your slandering is such nonsense it's amusing! anyone who has half a brain can make words hurt if they so choose... those who lack even half a brain (which would be you... just to clarify, since your stupidity probably failed to latch on to that)... can't even put up a decent fight with words. put your head back up your ass before u look like even more of a fool.

Self Employed,

I got to he honest with you. It really looks like you post a lot of things about people before doing your research.

It's just a bunch of name calling and trashing of people that you have personally never dealt with yourself based on what I read on your comments.

David Dubbs was never in Roadmap To Riches. I guarantee it.

Just like when you started a thread announcing that the LLI guy, Micheal Hamburger was busted for "cocaine trafficking" without any proof to back it up.

You just joined las month, you have 800 posts, and you are already a "Senior Member"?
    Last edited by 1081; 08-17-2008 at 12:25 AM.

Self Employed Guest

Dubbs ran with Campbell and made claims of $200,000 per year and is one of the all time scammers in this industry:

Additionally, you have the opportunity to join the David Dubbs marketing system. That is what I chose to do. The information below is a very small part of Davidís marketing strategy to sell EDC and its products for you. He is the #1 money earner of EDC, earning between $150,000 and $200,000 per month. He uses the time and dayís listed below to close your sales. Note: closing time and dayís remain the same, but the password changes weekly. David is down-to-earth and very accessible to answer questions. Here is my personalized Dubbs site:

http://Click4ExtremeCash.dubbsmarketing.com ....

Hamburger is a complete financial destroyer of many folks ... the contact was obviously incorrect but Hamburger's track record would indicate a "tendency" toward illegal activiites

I want to see both end up in jail where they belong for the scams they continually operate on a regular basis that hurts folks continously

Screw em both ... running illegal scams designed specifically to steal money is as low as it gets

you Got Owned

In Your Own Thread...

Now Stfu And Hang Yourself...

Self Employed Guest

Ahhhhh ....

a "threat" from a Jackass is always upsetting

Crawl back to your line of cocaine as no one gives a crap about your viewpts

When Chris joined EDC, he joined under the top earner David Dubbs. That's what most people do, they join under the guy who is making the most money.

Chris himself had trouble even getting a hold of Dubbs on the phone just to ask a few quick questions. So how could he have been his business partner at that?

Like I said, Dubbs was never in Roadmap. Who is telling you these things?

Self Employed Guest

Who claimed to be his Business Partner
    on this thread?

Dobbs made $200,000 per month and George Bush never went AWOL also

Dobbs is as good a scammer as it gets and in my lifetime I would love to see all these bastards rounded up and shipped off to a remote Island so they can also literally screw each other

17. 08-17-2008, 05:57 PM