+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Are there ANY legit work-at-home dealies?

Quote Originally Posted by BrianM View Post
    Uh no? This is my life, i'll do what I want dude.
    Until your locked up I guess!
    ~~~~~~~~~

http://www.mlmwatchdog.com/Report_Gi...INTHENEWS.html

The reason they haven't shut your lame ass program down? Because they have alot on their plate and haven't the time and manpower to chase every nickle and dime scam in the marketplace.

Hang around with your 'open' sign on long enough, screwing more and more new people, and you'll find out soon enough.

Till then, try and enjoy your sleep.

Every time there's a knock on your door, a cold chill...it could be your number coming up!

Is it really worth it?!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

F*** Da Pollease, I dont give a damn okay, seriously shut the hell up about that shit. Murders and rapists get locked up you damn douche

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Until your locked up I guess!
    ~~~~~~~~~

http://www.mlmwatchdog.com/Report_Gi...INTHENEWS.html

The reason they haven't shut your lame ass program down? Because they have alot on their plate and haven't the time and manpower to chase every nickle and dime scam in the marketplace.

Hang around with your 'open' sign on long enough, screwing more and more new people, and you'll find out soon enough.

Till then, try and enjoy your sleep.

Every time there's a knock on your door, a cold chill...it could be your number coming up!

Is it really worth it?!

Quote Originally Posted by jtred2012 View Post
    Here you go,This has been a safe and reliable survey site for me and I have made money without spending a dime!
    http://www.invite4cash.com?id=removed
    You Get $10 Just for FREE signup. It will take Less than one Minute and you will make 10.00 to get you started! Just use my link above and sign up :) Good Luck and get Rich!... maybe
    No one listen to him, he is affiliating this site and wants your cash. Since when does anyone listen to a spamming affiliate?
    Last edited by katiescorner; 02-05-2009 at 08:54 AM.

guess that answers my ? about cash gifting go back and read your rants brian what a load of shit

My post got deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    My post got deleted?
    It was spam I believe, david.

Read the rules.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    It was spam I believe, david.

Read the rules.
    Wouldn't be so hard to do if the rules were easy to find...

Funny thing is that Mr. BrianM has actuallyt admitted to being a "former" scam artist in the google money tree forum at this site. Sounds to me like former isn't the correct word here.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Wouldn't be so hard to do if the rules were easy to find...
    True, and I have just requested that they be re-stickied at the top of each board. However, it's pretty safe to assume that advertising or saying "look at my blog" (one and the same) aren't going to be allowed just as on most forums. Some forums will offer a free advertising section but I don't think we have one.

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post
    True, and I have just requested that they be re-stickied at the top of each board. However, it's pretty safe to assume that advertising or saying "look at my blog" (one and the same) aren't going to be allowed just as on most forums. Some forums will offer a free advertising section but I don't think we have one.
    Great point. I was going to mention that.

My bad.

Sorry David. It seems 'they' are on it!

Kerry
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Hey

I guess you are already overwhelmed by the options. Well I may sound like father but I believe there’s nothing better have your bachelor/masters first as you may not get chance to complete it later once you are in money making game. Well I understand you need money . If you can write a bit ( you don’t have to be a professional columnist) you can go to

http://www.associatedcontent.com

Its free to join & pays really well for original articles. They may pay as high as $20 per content. You have to be US resident & paypal account holder to get paid.

Wish you happy hunting!:rasta:
    $1,000 Per Day From Home!
    Get The latest Tips & Tricks at
    www.scamreviewer.com

:rasta:

I think your point is good, you want to make ends meet.. thats important.

I personally believe that none of the work at home biz are really scams.. the problem is the promises that people attach to them. They tell you how much money you can make, but they dont tell you how to make that money..

ITs like me giving you a shovel and saying if you dig, you will find gold.. Or you will find water.. Both are true, but if i don't tell you were to dig, than you will be digging for a long while..

Any business you jon can work, just make sure you join with people or a team or a business that will tell you where to dig.
    Chris (MoneyMagnet)
    Receive your Free ebook Today!

Quote Originally Posted by moneymanget View Post
    I think your point is good, you want to make ends meet.. thats important.

I personally believe that none of the work at home biz are really scams.. the problem is the promises that people attach to them. They tell you how much money you can make, but they dont tell you how to make that money..

ITs like me giving you a shovel and saying if you dig, you will find gold.. Or you will find water.. Both are true, but if i don't tell you were to dig, than you will be digging for a long while..

Any business you jon can work, just make sure you join with people or a team or a business that will tell you where to dig.
    I agree with you.I think the dilemma is whether the learning process should be based on generalized Information /theory or case by case basis. Problem here is not everybody is not capable of implementing theories, the marketers tends to deceive people by saying “I made $$$ amount so you can make too” but I believe that’s the half of the story. On the other hand case by case maybe a daunting tusk for a company to provide if not there’s some monthly subscription involve.
    $1,000 Per Day From Home!
    Get The latest Tips & Tricks at
    www.scamreviewer.com

:rasta:

Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny View Post
    I agree with you.I think the dilemma is whether the learning process should be based on generalized Information /theory or case by case basis. Problem here is not everybody is not capable of implementing theories, the marketers tends to deceive people by saying “I made $$$ amount so you can make too” but I believe that’s the half of the story. On the other hand case by case maybe a daunting tusk for a company to provide if not there’s some monthly subscription involve.
    IMHO, 'systems', 'secrets', inside info, & all that other CRAP is spin.:spin2:

Knowing is not enough, we must apply, willing is not enough, one must DO. ~ J.W. Von Goethe
    In order for one to "DO" a home business, they have to believe they can pull it off. What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?

Taking consistent actions over time is the "secret" to making ANY home business work. IMO

Getting 2-5 people a day to ask for more information, c-o-n-s-i-s-t-a-n-t-l-y, over a period of time, regardless of how many people say"NO", is the "secret" to any home business if there ever was one.

If your customer isn't calling you, you should be calling on them, daily. New ones, plenty of them to be sure, lots of new ones. It's just sorting, offering help, and follow-up is king. Get used to it.

If you can't do that, you're sunk. JMO

Forget the super whiz bang, all the bells & whistle's, flashy "systems". A system might get them to raise a hand, what then, it's up to you. Will you?

If you can't get the courage to pick up the phone, and ask for the sale, it's going to be a long expensive haul weeding your way through all the crappy "systems", to find that out.

No 'system' will ever develop a relationship with your customer for you, ever.

That's your job. JMO

Just havin some fun...

Kerry
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Hello,
    I have tried a vast number of them... Would stay away from the following ones:
    Profit Lance
    Legit Online
    ACN
    SurveyAdvise

With the exception of surveyadvise, all of these have either membership fees that range from $70 to 500 and in my opinion are complete rip offs. If they even send you the information package they promise, which most times they don't you get some bogus brochures that are vague and a total waste of money.
    Last edited by katiescorner; 04-03-2009 at 11:16 AM.
    Jason
    Escape International
    www.escapeinternational.com
    Referal ID 155565
    [email protected]

Columbus, Ohio...hoping for somewhere without Winters in the next 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by tweetykiss View Post
    Yeah, stay away from surveys since they either charge you to join them and then you never hear from them or the freebies never pay.
    That's completely untrue. There are several survey sites that pay out on a regular basis.

And the offers (such as those promoted at freelunchroom.com) also work just fine.