+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Are there ANY legit work-at-home dealies?

Quote Originally Posted by BG5150 View Post
    So I don't get this Cash Gifting thing. Is sounds like:

1) I give someone (say) $100 bucks and I get an e-book that tells me how to beg other people for money online (or thru the mail or on the radio...)

2) I go out begging on the internet for other people to give me money.

3) The money comes pouring in...

Basically, it seems I have to talk more people into giving me money than I've been talked into giving out.

You hit the nail on the head.. except the money doesn't come pouring in.

People that believe this stuff are on here ALL the time trying to prove their point and they always fail miserably... Go back up and read a few posts.. notice how he freely admits the gifting programs that are dying? Do a search and find out how many other "Brians" have been here previously arguing their little brains out that their programs "work" and are here to "stay".. Gifting is illegal, plain and simple.. look it up and irs.gov. It's THAT easy.

There are a lot of legit ways to make money on the Internet... but there are also many people out there claiming they have a good way of making money online.. and they haven't yet made a dime.

Bottom line is... find someone who truly is making money online and work with them. Learn everything you can quickly... and more importantly, implement what you've learned!

I had a friend of mine making money with a program called The IPC Program... he came over to my house and logged in to his account and showed me all the memebers he had signed up... well, needless to say, I joined IPC also. And I actually made more money than he did last week! lol

Make Real Cash - With A System That Does 98% of the work for you!

i didnt know at the time gfl was dying out. i understand what your saying about the new and old. ok, however when a company or the biz says we will advertise for you i was sold. i mean who wouldnt be? heres another email remember they said they were going to advertise fo us the members now read......this was in a pdf file sorry.

Activity FAQ
    **Current Online Members Only**
    Note:
    This FAQ is for current members only. It is to be used as reference point for all members
    who have joined before and during the suspension in advertising.

100% of the Gift
    Why are we getting the entire gift?
    When new members join they will send the entire gift to their inviter. It’s better for everyone all around. It’s
    better for the inviter because they receive the whole gift. It’s better for the new member because they will
    not come into this activity with their head in the clouds thinking that some “magic” system will provide
    them with gifts. People who are online need to know and experience the truth when it comes to
    promoting or advertising if you want to be successful.
    I don’t want the entire gift. Can I send half of my gift to the marketing team to advertise for me?
    No, you can’t send it to the marketing team. If you want to continue to advertise with half of the gift, you
    can do that with your own advertising or promoting.
    I don’t like this change. Why am I being forced to buy more advertising? I won’t do it.
    What do your mean forced? You don’t have to buy anything. New members are sending you the entire
    gift and paying for their advertising separately. This doesn’t have anything to do with you. If you want to
    spend your entire gift as soon as you receive it, you surely can. This has nothing to do with making
    people buy advertising.
    Note:
    We have no idea where this idea comes from but some members emailed in snorting fire about
    being forced to buy more advertising. Don’t understand that at all.

So all my advertising money is gone and you’re going make me buy advertising from you?
    You can’t buy anything from this activity. The marketing team will no longer accept payments from
    members for advertising. Instead, they can show you where to advertise if you don’t know how.
    Note:
    Again, another one we don’t understand. Several members emailed in snorting fire about their
    advertising being gone and now they are being required to buy from this activity.

I thought this activity was a turnkey system. Why do we have to do all this work?
    What work? You place the ads. The marketing team calls all the prospects generated from those ads and
    enrolls them underneath you. What do you have to do to place ads? Go to a website, place an order and
    click the submit button. The marketing team has to put up with all the no answers, answering machines,
    wrong numbers, disconnects, not interested, tire kickers, and multiple callback requests from the same
    people who
    NEVER ANSWER THEIR PHONE but keep going to the website and putting in callback
    requests. Or how about the ones who go to the lead capture pages of 10 to 12 different members and
    opt-in to all of them but
    never join? Now each member thinks he or she has a “qualified” prospect that is
    not being called, so every one of those members constantly emails this activity claiming no one is calling
    their
    “valuable” prospects and they are losing money.
    Do you want to switch places with a rep from the marketing team? They can place a couple of ads and
    you can make 200 calls a day to deadbeats just to find 2 or 3 who are actually interested.

Hey…I love the idea if getting 100% of the gift. All I have to do is promote and your team calls
    them for me? How do I buy advertising from and how much does it cost?
    You can promote or advertise anywhere you wish. You can use your own sources. But if you don’t have
    any sources for advertising the marketing team can provide you with a list of suggested sources.
    How much is the marketing team charging to close for us? When 50% was being taken out of the
    gift part of it was for advertising and part of it was for them to call the prospects.
    Yes…33% purchased ads and 17% paid the personnel who did the prospecting. The reason why that
    number of 17% was so low was because the marketing team was doing all advertising and their
    conversion ration from their own advertising was high enough that they could afford such a low closing
    fee. Since members are going to be doing their own advertising or promoting, that figure will be bumped
    up 3 points to 20%.
    Do we have to pay the marketing team the 20% or does it comes out of the gift.
    Neither. Remember, nothing is coming out of the gift. You get 100% of the gift. When a new member
    joins, they pay for their own advertising and the prospecting fee for the marketing team. This works
    exactly the same way as before except new members have to pay their marketing costs separate from
    the gift…that’s it.
    Upgrading is the same also, except now you send the entire gift to your inviter and pay the advertising
    and prospecting fee separate from the gift.
    Advertising/Promoting
    Can I send traffic to the website?
    No…if you are advertising you must have a lead capture page with your own domain name to send the
    traffic. Do not send traffic directly from your advertising or promoting to the website. Send it to your
    capture page first and after they opt-in they can be redirected to the site.
    Can I include my inviter code in my advertisements?
    Yes, always include your inviter code. Even if you are sending them to your lead capture page with the
    inviter code embedded in the page, include your inviter code in the ad or email that sent them to your
    landing page.
    I don’t know where to advertise. Can the marketing team do it for me if I send them the money?
    No…the marketing team will not accept your advertising dollars but they can show you where to advertise
    if you don’t know how.
    If you are a complete novice, and have no idea what to do, send an email to this activity and we will
    forward it to the marketing team.
    I have a website that I copied exactly from the website for this activity is that okay?
    No…you can’t replicate the website. You must have your own design but your content can be consistent
    with the content and philosophy of the activity website.
    Do I have to pay the prospecting fee to the marketing team every time I buy advertising?
    No….when new members join they pay the fee to the marketing team. If someone upgrades they pay the
    fee to the marketing team. It’s exactly the same as when you sent 50% to the marketing when you joined
    or upgraded. Now, you only send the prospecting fee.
    When I’m talking to people about this activity what name do I tell them?
    That is a hang-up some online members have. There is no name. That’s why members from all six
    groups who had a website dedicated to their group can no longer access those websites.
    Offline, we always refer to this activity simply as “this activity”.
    Member Information
    How do I check on my account?
    You don’t have an account or an account number. This is a private gifting activity. There are no
    investments or accounts that are being monitored for anyone.
    Is there a back office to log into so I can check on my account?
    There is no back office. This is simple cash gifting. No replicated websites, no monthly fees, no
    administrative fees. Also, you don’t have an account.
    How do I change my address/update my information?
    Send an email to this activity with the new information.
    How do I upgrade?
    Send your intent to upgrade to this activity with the level you want to upgrade and you will receive an
    email with upgrade instructions.
    I never receive updates from you people. What is wrong with you?
    1. You never verified your email address with our broadcast service provider.
    2. Your ISP is blocking our emails. Create a Gmail account and send it to us.
    3. You designated us a spam and now we can’t email you. Create a Gmail account and send it to us.
    4. You unsubscribed from receiving updates.
    5. Check your spam or bulk folder
    When I joined I was with one activity and now I’ve been moved to another. I don’t understand.
    You were not moved anywhere. This activity uses a variety of marketing websites online to bring in new
    members. You all belong to the same activity. Whatever website you signed up under is only the name of
    that particular website. It is not the activity itself.
    What’s all this online/offline stuff? I don’t get it. What’s the difference?
    You should read the introduction from an offline member in the activity overview.
    Why are you no longer allowing online members to have access to the offline activity?
    The events that have occurred within the online activity in the past few weeks has shown us that the
    majority of individuals who learn about gifting on the internet from “gifting programs” just do not fit in very
    well with this activity offline. The most important aspect of this activity is complete privacy. People who
    come from “gifting programs” simply do not share that philosophy. For example, members in the online
    activity were revealing the contents of their member handbook and FAQ to people who are not members
    just to entice them to join. Those individuals then started publicizing that information on the internet.
    That’s why there was no other information released to online members about this activity.
    There is entire wealth of information about the history and function of this activity that could have been
    provided to our online members but we can no longer do that.
    I joined this activity at the 10k level and I was told I could participate in seminars. Has that
    changed now that you are not excepting online members into the offline activity?
    Members who are at the 10k level have the option of participating in seminars. You must email this
    activity with that you are interested in participating. You will be contacted regarding availability.
    I just joined this activity. I was not a member when online members were violating the rules and
    causing problems. How can I find out about participating offline?
    Participating offline is only available to members at the 10 level and is subject to approval.
    Last edited by thembonez; 12-21-2008 at 08:07 PM.

I am going to have to say you are wrong. Many people who are successful and want to stay in the gifting programs "Move" to the other one as well if its a better more easier one... funny as it seems but... that day is over. The one I am in is the easiest most user friendly one. I would appreciate you leaving your opinion that you think are facts about my participation in the X amount of gifting programs out of the question. I have been in gifting for several years... it started as a tiny site, build your own site it was terrible and hard... now its fully automated its scary.

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post
    You hit the nail on the head.. except the money doesn't come pouring in.

People that believe this stuff are on here ALL the time trying to prove their point and they always fail miserably... Go back up and read a few posts.. notice how he freely admits the gifting programs that are dying? Do a search and find out how many other "Brians" have been here previously arguing their little brains out that their programs "work" and are here to "stay".. Gifting is illegal, plain and simple.. look it up and irs.gov. It's THAT easy.

Thembonez, GFL is a dumb old one.. I wish you did your research first... however ALS and TPP are the ones that seem to be the best ones thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianM View Post
    Thembonez, GFL is a dumb old one.. I wish you did your research first... however ALS and TPP are the ones that seem to be the best ones thus far.
    You just keep on blowing smoke and I will keep on saying... anyone thinking this is legit.. do a SEARCH here (for cash gifting) and be positive you are making the right choice if you want to be legit and not end up in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post
    You just keep on blowing smoke and I will keep on saying... anyone thinking this is legit.. do a SEARCH here (for cash gifting) and be positive you are making the right choice if you want to be legit and not end up in jail.
    No one is going to end up in jail who are in ALS and TPP, this I assure you. You are all going about this the wrong way. the programs in question are ALS and TPP... these right now are very user friendly and very invited programs. Other "so called gifting" jail stories I have ever encountered are clearly programs that have no "exposure" thus knowingly knowing it is doing illegal things. ALS and TPP both have the best support, give you an awesome valued site on their server space... give you customer support etc. they give you training and learning to market online for any programs... I dont see the problem. The other so called "jail gifters" didn't give all that.

So again, not every thing "gifting" means jail. this is where you and some people fail to see the difference.

Are you SURE about that Brian?

I could cite several gifting programs completely unrelated to Women Helping Women in structure whose principals ended up convicted.

Let's see...
    Harvey Dockstader of Elite Activity (also Sean Riley, same program).
    Gerald Payne, Haywood Hall, and Jim Maher of Greater Ministries.
    Audie Watson, Jr. of Universal Services Dedicated to God Inc.
    Jack G. Irons - whose "Gifting Network" looked a lot like Infinity 800, by the way.

And with an ego like that, hmm, are you more like Veruca Salt or Violet Beauregarde?

\these things are widely NOT advertised... I am talking about the gifting programs like ALS and TPP that are widely advertised... for duck sakes not even TOCS members are in court.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post

I could cite several gifting programs completely unrelated to Women Helping Women in structure whose principals ended up convicted.

Let's see...
    Jack G. Irons - whose "Gifting Network" looked a lot like Infinity 800, by the way.

And with an ego like that, hmm, are you more like Veruca Salt or Violet Beauregarde?
    Last edited by BrianM; 12-22-2008 at 11:06 AM.

Let's see...

Awesome Professor!

Just keep on poppin those gifting bubbles for all the ignorant and uninformed out there, that'r still getting sucked into these scumbag deals. They're a one-way street to nowhere!

Go man Go!

Kerry
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

\these things are widely NOT advertised... I am talking about the gifting programs like ALS and TPP that are widely advertised... for duck sakes not even TOCS members are in court.

Both Greater Ministries and Elite Activity were very widely advertised. Elite still is, despite the convictions, they go by Elite Resurrected now.

Both Greater Ministries and Elite Activity were very widely advertised. Elite still is, despite the convictions, they go by Elite Resurrected now.
    If they go by another name, why are they still functioning?

If they go by another name, why are they still functioning?
    http://www.mlmwatchdog.com/Report_Gi...INTHENEWS.html

Because they have alot on their plate and haven't the time and manpower to chase every nickle and dime scam in the marketplace.

Hang around with your 'open' sign on long enough, screwing more and more new people, and you'll find out soon enough.

Till then, try and enjoy your sleep.

Every time there's a knock on your door, a cold chill...it could be your number coming up!

Is it really worth it?!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    http://www.mlmwatchdog.com/Report_Gi...INTHENEWS.html

Because they have alot on their plate and haven't the time and manpower to chase every nickle and dime scam in the marketplace.

Hang around with your 'open' sign on long enough, screwing more and more new people, and you'll find out soon enough.

Till then, try and enjoy your sleep.

Every time there's a knock on your door, a cold chill...it could be your number coming up!

Is it really worth it?!
    Everytime there is a knock on the door its either my friends, or a nice hot pizza waiting for me. I don't give a shit about no police.

Everytime there is a knock on the door its either my friends, or a nice hot pizza waiting for me. I don't give a shit about no police.
    Famous last words?

Sounds alot like it...:judges:
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Famous last words?

Sounds alot like it...:judges:
    Uh no? This is my life, i'll do what I want dude.