+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Obama AntiChrist-a wolf in sheep clothing?

Obama is a wolf in sheep's clothing, a high official of the NWO - A perfect New World Order puppet to carry out what the collective consciousness of mankind has been asking for for years ...Armageddon the death and rebirth of all things.

We are literally creating this reality with our very thought processes

MABUS

is the code name Nostradamus mentioned as the Antichrist.

If read from a mirror it says SUBAM - hide the S and you have UBAM .

Whne mentioning the 2nd anti-christ he hid the S in Hista

If the very nature of time is cyclical ~ Then how can one differentiate between possible outcomes? Would they not flicker at a rate of speed so fast that the tiniest of thoughts could create a completely different reality?

A Butterfly that flaps it's wings may indeed cause a hurricane to form on the opposite side of the world. There is a strange play of polarity between fact and fiction ~ Can you tell the difference? Through magickal practice of the highest order within the "League of Shadows," I sit back in awe as they create the 3rd and final Antichrist Obama ~ That not only Vindicates the faith of the planet's most popular religion, but also paves the way for complete and udder chaos; Which in turn ~ Finds it's way back to an equilibrium. A Math equation that is constantly balancing. A new Pythagorean Era has arrived.

We focus our Trilateral Eye on those fuzzy silver disks traveling through the sky. We follow the White Rabbit Barack Freeman down a branch of a Time Tree that seems chillingly familiar.. Perhaps a story told for the 1300th time.. If Time exists at all. In this coming age ~ That which has dwelt in the corners and recesses and boundaries of the mind will make themselves as visible as the summer sun.. I intend on basking in it.

Inspiration and Obama Clips taken from:

http://www.youtube.com/user/THEYLIVE2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iISuOBSj0aU

http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/

And Many Others..

~ Your Humble Psychonaut and Court Jester ~

S. Willner

http://labyrinthofthepsychonaut.blogspot.com/

I don't think Nostradamus was calling Mabus the anti-christ, just that he would die and it would be the start of a lot of upheaval.

"Then, Mabus shortly dying, there shall be
    Of man and beast a massacre most dread.
    Then suddenly they’ll awful vengeance see:
    Thirst, famine, blood, with comet overhead."

Yea, I could see that happening.
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Re: The Obama AntiChrist-a wolf in sheep clothing?

"Obama is a wolf in sheep's clothing, a high official of the NWO - A perfect New World Order puppet to carry out what the collective consciousness of mankind has been asking for for years ...Armageddon the death and rebirth of all things."

Are you by chance related to Galaxy?????
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

Obama is just another fake and phony and working for the GLOBAL ELITES, he has too or they will do something really bad to him and the same with MCCAIN. There are many ANTI-Christs in this world, an Anti-CHrist is someone that does not believe in Jesus Christ, or the teachings in the Bible. And we know the GLOBAL ELITES are in many groups of ANTI-Christ people. The VATICAN is also of this group. The people who are Roman Catholic have NO IDEA how corrupt the Vatican is. I have found many good articles again to expose them but like this IDIOT called PEREGRINE she too is an anti-christ. She said so in one of her posts but not in the exact same words. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ People are too stupid and narrow minded to see what is going down in the USA. They simply are afraid to connect the dots, to put it all together. THE NEW WORLD ORDER wil make each one of us SLAVES, IF they permit us to LIVE. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ There is a 70 page report GLOBAL TRENDS 2015, THIS IS THE WORLD IN 2015 http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...world_2015.htm ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Paladine, do you know when the NEW WORLD ORDER STARTS, I know that we are in it already, but the door has not been SLAMMED SHUT yet. But I read 2010 then I have read 2012 and found this one 2015. So as soon as the UN takes over, maybe that is when it WILL BE HERE, when all our freedoms are GONE, no one will own the propertythat they think they own. I see on the NEWS TODAY PEOPLE ARE PROTESTING IN NEW YORK CITY at teh UN. But I had to go so I could not see what they were protesting about.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + THIS IS SATAN'S Plan he thinks he will win over GOD. No, it wont last the New world Order, just a few a few years. I do know that when they Attack all the religions and the CATHOLIC CHURCH will be the first to go, that is indicating signs that ARMAGEDDON is close upon us. GREAT POST YOU PUT OUT, but we have too many people who are BLINDED by the SYSTEM and SATAN.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
    Obama is just another fake and phony and working for the GLOBAL ELITES, he has too or they will do something really bad to him and the same with MCCAIN. There are many ANTI-Christs in this world, an Anti-CHrist is someone that does not believe in Jesus Christ, or the teachings in the Bible. And we know the GLOBAL ELITES are in many groups of ANTI-Christ people. The VATICAN is also of this group. The people who are Roman Catholic have NO IDEA how corrupt the Vatican is. I have found many good articles again to expose them but like this IDIOT called PEREGRINE she too is an anti-christ. She said so in one of her posts but not in the exact same words. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ People are too stupid and narrow minded to see what is going down in the USA. They simply are afraid to connect the dots, to put it all together. THE NEW WORLD ORDER wil make each one of us SLAVES, IF they permit us to LIVE. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ There is a 70 page report GLOBAL TRENDS 2015, THIS IS THE WORLD IN 2015 http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...world_2015.htm ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Paladine, do you know when the NEW WORLD ORDER STARTS, I know that we are in it already, but the door has not been SLAMMED SHUT yet. But I read 2010 then I have read 2012 and found this one 2015. So as soon as the UN takes over, maybe that is when it WILL BE HERE, when all our freedoms are GONE, no one will own the propertythat they think they own. I see on the NEWS TODAY PEOPLE ARE PROTESTING IN NEW YORK CITY at teh UN. But I had to go so I could not see what they were protesting about.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + THIS IS SATAN'S Plan he thinks he will win over GOD. No, it wont last the New world Order, just a few a few years. I do know that when they Attack all the religions and the CATHOLIC CHURCH will be the first to go, that is indicating signs that ARMAGEDDON is close upon us. GREAT POST YOU PUT OUT, but we have too many people who are BLINDED by the SYSTEM and SATAN.
    And now a word for Galaxy:

SATAN!!!!....SATAN!!!!....GLOBAL ELITES!!!...NWO!!!...
    BUILD-A-BEARS!!!!....CLOWNS!!!!.....FEMA!!!!....FEMA!!!!.. .
    MR.ROGERS!!!!...PUPPIES!!!...THE OSMONDS!!!!....
    DORA THE EXPLORA!!!!...I'M NOT WEARING ANY PANTS!!!!SATAN!!!...SATAN!!....WOOOOO!!!!....WOOOO O!!!!....
    REPENT!!!!....REPENT!!!!!...OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!...DON'T BE A POOPPOO HEAD!!!....BE THE BALL!!!....IF YOU BUILD IT, HE WILL COME!!!!...BRAINS!...I DON'T NEED NO STINKIN BRAINS!!!
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Hey its the Logmaniac! Hey mahn, you are finally getting to understand things a tad better, bravo logmaniac

The thing is logmaniac, you still have not put the PUZZLE TOGETHER, still mocking everything. Well 45 year old man, one day you will finally see the connection but for now you can drool in your cesspool that you live in. BARF!

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Well some day, you might actually understand what "proof" is. But I'm not holding out any hope.

Hey, how about that "proof" that a missile hit the WTC and left the perfect imprint of a jetliner???

Again, I'm not holding out any hope.
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

hey L@@K it up, it is all over the internet, take your time and learn to study it, FOR YOU WHO ARE SO BACKWARDS you need to take time to look and study it, read slowly like read one word over and over again, maybe in one year's time you will comprehend it all. I got to get surgery so I wont be online for about one month or more, MAYBE I will be lucky and just DIE. So seeee yaaaaassss!

No, you made the claim...you back it up. You habit of posting "facts" and then not posting the information to back them up is bullshit. As are you positions.

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy View Post

Galaxy, could you please for the love of god go out your front door and ask one of the 5 year old neighborhood kids to show you where the "Enter" button is on your keyboard?

But....but.....that would mean leaving his bunker!

Quote "We are literally creating this reality with our very thought processes

MABUS

is the code name Nostradamus mentioned as the Antichrist.

If read from a mirror it says SUBAM - hide the S and you have UBAM ." UnQuote

Yeah if you stand on your head, stick a pencil up your nose then replace the letters MABUS with the letters OSAMA you get (OSAMA) spooky eh!
    I am currently reading --- White Jazz - James Ellroy

Didn't they say the same thing about bush? Turn the "M" upside down and you have "W" making it WABUS. I think the key letters would be BUS, cause thats where it belongs. On a short yellow bus. :yelcutelaughA:

Paladine, I have heard the same things from the Christians I know who read their bible a lot. This is what they say....not my words but theirs "He is what everyone wants...one fit there.....he may not be from the Mideast but he has some roots there since there are some muslims in the family....." plus they said some other criteria that they thought fits that description. Now I am not implying that I agree or disagree but I see why you started this thead.

This is just more bullshit started by those looking to "whip up" the ignorant Christian base. Why???...BECAUSE THEY WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING!!!

The Neo-Cons play the Religious Evangelical Born Again fundies like a fiddle.....and they are too stupid to realize it.

P.S. Dexter Rocks!

Logmonster, you are AFRAID to read all the websites on them, and the HISTORY OF THEIR HISTORY, it is YOU that is FULL OF KAHKI NONSENSE. Our so called government is not run by the Presdient or VP and the Congress is all controlled, I have and Pal has and Soul has put out many websites to back this all up, but you are the FULL FOOL of scam.com You are afraid to face REALITY, because REALITY is not in you. I think you work for the government because you can not READ all the websites. DID YOU KNOW BIDEN he too is a PUPPET for the new world order. GO LIVE YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND, block your eyes and ears, you are too stupid too stupid, you sound has mentally retarded as your girlfriend online here "peregrine" I wonder if she is married, her huband must of divorced her unless he has the same mentality as she does STUPID. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ANTI-CHRIST, means anyone who does not believe in Jesus Christ, it does not mean ONE PARTICULAR PERSON. But OBAMA and Bilden are anti-christs because they beieve IN MURDER. Murdering of innocent babies as in ABORTION they are NUTS about murdering babies, that is becauwe they are TOLD to do this, GLOBAL ELITES tell them what to say and do. OBAMA wants a bill to be passed if the baby survives the abortion, to let the baby STARVE TO DEATH. SO MURDER WILL BECOME LEGAL, We are told not to kill, and they both believe in KILLING to keep the population down, this is GENOCIDE. THey are both against the teachings in the Bible. I suppose you are too. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ If some one kills their baby while alive, they go to trial and sent to prison but these SCUMBAGS will not to to trail because a new LAW will be passed, OK TO STARVE BABIES TO DEATH. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ IF THESE SCUMS OF THE EARTH were babies, would lie like to be TORTORUED TO DEATH, STARVED TO DEATH... and ad adults would like to be STARVED TO DEATH.... would they like that TORTURE???? THIS WORLD IS CRAZY and it will go down in armaggeddon and the wicked will perish and the NWO will be destroyed. WHY GIVE YOU ANYMORE WEBSITES YOU FAIL TO READ THEM KHAIHI BRAIN THAT YOU ARE