+ Reply to Thread

5startipster Jamie Kelly

You know my problem with any tipping service:

They all promise and claim that they have a very high winning rate, 30,000 in last 6 months etc etc.

The moment you ask them to show a screenshot of betfair/ bookie account, they become abusive and start calling you non believing losers who want to stick to a day job.

This mug gives a 5 day free trial if you give him your paypal details.

Claims and claims!!

However this is the reality of this tipster:

http://www.bettingsystemreviews.co.uk/5star_tipster.htm

Re: 5startipster Jamie Kelly

Here is a dose of the typical nonsense this mug is going to send you. But ask for proof, then you are suddenly the enemy on the wrong side of law:

Dear Readers,

LAST WEEK WE MADE 16% PROFIT IN JUST 7 DAYS!

A starting bank of just 1000, would have made 160 profit. Now... imagine making 16% every week. That is 64% PER month. So, a bank of 1000, would make 640 profit, in month 1.

1000 WOULD GO TO 1640 AFTER JUST 30 DAYS!

So far this week its been another AMAZING week. From Monday to Friday this week, we have made profit EVERYDAY religiously, and our members have made fantastic returns. This weeks newsletter will be launched on Sunday, and will be sent out on Sunday evening, so you can see all the results from Monday 4th August to Sunday 10th August.

Edition 2 will be launched on Sunday 10th August, and will be sent to you in the evening, so watch out!

You can still read last weeks newsletter, if you havent already at the link below:

You can read your free copy at:

http://www.5startipsterauto.com/public/newsletter.pdf

Remember, act now, and make the right choice. You can either take the risk, and be a winner.. or not, and be a loser! You will win, and you will make so much money! Thats a 5 Star promise.

Just prove me wrong!

Kind Regards

Jamie Kelly
    5 Star Tipster Auto
    :spin2::spin2::spin2::

Surprise, surprise

Yet another punter called this service a scam:

http://www.horseracingtipsters.net/d...g-tipster.html

No wonder, the only money from horse racing tips is by seling the tips. Ofcourse one is not foolish enough to act on the tips himself. Now only a complete idiot will do this.

:yelcutelaughA:

Guys. Whatever you do do not join his service. Its great for while until a losing run beginns and then its split into cycles, then another losing run. I have lost my entire bank with them just now and feel silly puting all my energy and money into this. Learn it from someone who has learned the hard way! 200 pounds I paid for one month of him handling my bets, then it happens.

So go for ones that have good reviews from professional sites

This just happend *this evening.

Hi Master

Please post in the following forum instead:

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=116571&page=3

Regards

As a totally naive pensioner I was wooed by the promises of almost instant wealth by JK and 5*. I deposited 1000 in Betfair and went through the usual highs and lows, and 200 a month, until I practically lost it all. Then along came 125 and I am ashamed to relate I fell for it again! In my naivete I didn't connect the two. Surprise surprise it all went tits up again, and I was left with about 600 in Betfair, (after several smallish top-ups and no withdrawals) some months later.

The final straw , however, was that Betfair froze my account along with, I presume, many others.They said it had been infiltrated by a third party. JK denied all knowledge! and it took about four months to unfreeze it, after endless phone calls and sending ID etc.

I am now with a fantastic chap, 90 one off payment and 35 per month for the bot. NO recovery system, when you lose, which is inevitable, just plod on as usual until you are back to where you were, usually one or two weeks. Since June , I've withdrawn my original deposit and am now using betfairs money. It is however a steep learning curve, and I am only grateful that did not have enough money to risk losing a larger amount.

Hi LinD

I can totally relate to you mate. Anyhow who is this new chap you are with, sounds interesting. If you cannot post on here can you private email me?

I don't see why not! its 'Favourites phenomenon'. There are various levels you can use, obviously the higher the risk the more profit, but with the greater risk of losing, but compared to JK its a walk in the park! when there is a losing day, which there always will be, its not a problem so long as you follow the staking advice.

Good luck!

Hi guys

Though I am not recommending this but try Greyhorse bot as it might be cheaper.

They took around $10 from me. I just got lucky that's all they took from me.