+ Reply to Thread

What can anyone tell me about Trade Vantage?

Their 24-page introductory booklet claims it is "The Opportunity of a Lifetime"

For just $49.95 plus $5.00 s/h they promise to teach me how to turn $500 into $1 million plus! (over a period of time, of course!)

Don Hayes, stock market expert, claims to have a system that works in good or bad economic conditions.

They are located at:
    Trade Vantage
    8710 W. Hillsborough Avenue, #264
    Tampa, FL 33615

What does anybody know of this individual, company or program? I'd like to know more before I order.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Tofusan

Re: What can anyone tell me about Trade Vantage?

i am going to join. 55 dollars is a small price to pay for even possible info regarding this subject. the real scam to stay out of (if possible, even) is our own federal government, to wit the federal reserve system and irs ( service?) and many more that suck slightly more than 55 dollars from us all. with out our consent. we pay out about half our salaries or income in taxes. can you spell s c a m ?

Seems to be another get rich quick scheme

so what's wrong w/ getting rich quick? persons get rich quick every day in the markets. were they following a scheme? is there something virtuous about getting rich slow or maybe not getting rich at all? remember the real scheme is the government scheme to confiscate our wealth through one of the biggest scams, schemes of all, the federal reserve, etc. don hayes is charging 50 dollars for a system to trade the stock market. that's nothing compared to the above unconstitutional gov. scheme to take from us untold trillions of dollars. can you say "get rich quick" scheme to that? uh yeah

Haven't heard from anyone with info on Don Hayes and his Opportunity of a Lifetime. So I did some more checking on my own and found out the following:

It appears this opportunity is promoted primarily thru the mail. Once you order their 90-page booklet with all the "secrets" for $49.95 + $5 s/h (with a 60-day money back guarantee) you are given their website:

https://www.theopportunityofalifetime.com

The use of this website is free for the first 30 days, $39.00 per month thereafter. However, you must give them your credit card info to get the free time. They state you can cancel at anytime within the 30 days or any time after that.
    Now, I want to know if the "secrets" are any good without the use of their website?

Can anyone else add to this info? Please let me hear from you --- Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by tofusan View Post
    Their 24-page introductory booklet claims it is "The Opportunity of a Lifetime"

For just $49.95 plus $5.00 s/h they promise to teach me how to turn $500 into $1 million plus! (over a period of time, of course!)

Don Hayes, stock market expert, claims to have a system that works in good or bad economic conditions.

They are located at:
    Trade Vantage
    8710 W. Hillsborough Avenue, #264
    Tampa, FL 33615

What does anybody know of this individual, company or program? I'd like to know more before I order.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Tofusan
    Before you throw your money out the window check out this site first. www.forexpeacearmy.com. They have a forum , reviews and ratings
    Good Luck
    Mike

Still not much info from scam.com members. I found the following info on BBB.org:

http://westflorida.bbb.org/WWWRoot/R...&firm=90041285

Read it and let me know what you think. Thanks!

The more I search, the more info I find. Check this site for more info:

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question...6053114AABJeFm

So it's not how to turn $500 into $1 million plus.
    It's $500 plus $49.95 plus $5.00 s/h! Now that's funny.
    I've heard alot of claims, but this one is outrageous.
    Does that mean their close relatives, close friends are all millionnaires too?
    So many millionnaires in the world already.

Quote Originally Posted by dan1st View Post
    So it's not how to turn $500 into $1 million plus.
    It's $500 plus $49.95 plus $5.00 s/h! Now that's funny.
    I've heard alot of claims, but this one is outrageous.
    Does that mean their close relatives, close friends are all millionnaires too?
    So many millionnaires in the world already.
    Umm.. this is a legit business people. Do your research. I have ordered Don's Book, and have already read it a few times (it's only 90 pages!). And Don Hays (a pro trader) is for real as well.. google his name and you'll see. I'm about to sign-up at this website.. haven't yet cause I didn't want to start paying the monthly $39 membership fee (yes, $39 a month.. why else would he sell his book for just $49?!) till I had a good understanding of the material. This is an business/course on trading options. I will let you know how it goes.

:judges: so has anyone tried this service yet? these posts are a little old now...has anyone made any money with this tradevantage service?????

haven't yet cause I didn't want to start paying the monthly $39 membership fee (yes, $39 a month.. why else would he sell his book for just $49?!) till I had a good understanding of the material. This is an business/course on trading options. I will let you know how it goes.
    So basically instead of selling his book at regular book stores for $20-$30, he is going to milk you $500 by cutting book to dozen of pieces.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Option_(finance)

ooops, there's most of the book, for free.

i don't think i want any expert advice. remember all those guys saying, can't lose in real estate? now there are lots of motivated sellers, for sure.

:judges:
    'STAY AWAY' from this so-called "Trading" opportunity!!

gombey100@yahoo.com

The BBB lists 2 phone contact numbers....Guess what? They DON'T work!!...... Enough said!!

Quote Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Option_(finance)

ooops, there's most of the book, for free.

i don't think i want any expert advice. remember all those guys saying, can't lose in real estate? now there are lots of motivated sellers, for sure.

TRUST.....BUT, VERIFY (Ron Reagan)

Hi - This is a real company. Their phone number is (540) 324-0333, Their website is https://www.theopportunityofalifetime.com/. Don't believe outdated BBB info. They are hiding in plain site on the web. This is a monthly membership site. If you call they will tell you exactly what they are trading. I have made money in options. It can be done. Where else could you start a business for $39 per month? To open a Subway costs 250k and above. If you can't afford $39 per month this is not for you. It is not a scam. Besides you control your credit card if you stop the service you are protected. I belong to a number of stock market membership sites. There is also a TON of free information out there as well. Just look on the web and it is right there in front of you.

RockyBuddy