+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The rainbow conspiracy

http://www.dumpalink.com/videos/The_...racy-8g69.html

Re: The rainbow conspiracy

mumbles in a tux

You only used this to try and discredit the dangers from HAARP as near as I can tell. Look I understand that light refracting though water at the right angle will create different colors. I did hear that one thing that HAARP can do is confuse any missile that is headed our way, and that is declassified info. As heard by two of the people who helped to create HAARP on coast to coast am radio, about three years ago. Is there a tie in with the chem trails? Well that possible. I know there are much smarter people covering this story than me. There is more to this story than you think. I am very interested in it. I am hopeful we will get more posts on the story of HAARP.

You've got to be kidding....

Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    You've got to be kidding....
    Not sure who you are saying was kidding, me just throwing my two cents in for what's it worth.

I meant about the rainbow conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    I meant about the rainbow conspiracy
    u meant nothing. ur old school cunt....
    .......kazza is a paulcrawl/wiz reject about 2 yrs old. claims to be in Australia... he a ka ka poster. adds -0-. sleeps with sink and likes it.:rain::rain::rain::rain:

Quote Originally Posted by soulbro View Post
    u meant nothing. ur old school cunt....
    .......kazza is a paulcrawl/wiz reject about 2 yrs old. claims to be in Australia... he a ka ka poster. adds -0-. sleeps with sink and likes it.:rain::rain::rain::rain:
    YOU NEED TO LEARN TO SPEAK THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE...DIDN'T YOU GO TO SCHOOL??????????
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Why, when it's easier to drool in Tard?
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    Why, when it's easier to drool in Tard?
    Now, now Logically Yours. Come on, Soulbro has a really cool style to his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    Now, now Logically Yours. Come on, Soulbro has a really cool style to his posts.
    ???yer kiddin' write???
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by jigglepete View Post
    ???yer kiddin' write???
    I like Soulbro. He is cool with me. I know a lot of you don't agree with Soulbro. That being said I like Soulbro. How boring would it be if we all agreed on everything? You surely would not want to live in a world like that would you? So people think different than one another. So you try to belittle people by what they say, and how they say it. Some of you have been wearing me down as late. Just admit one thing, it would suck if Soulbro was not posting, I think.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Soulbore is a gullible racist who resorts to ad hominem attacks and child-like behavior when his is unable to back up his nutter position. He debates (if you can call it that) unfairly. He has been shown proof positive evidence that debunks his position and then he refuses to acknowledge it.

He has also been proved a liar.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

I like Soulbro. He is cool with me. I know a lot of you don't agree with Soulbro. That being said I like Soulbro. How boring would it be if we all agreed on everything? You surely would not want to live in a world like that would you? So people think different than one another. So you try to belittle people by what they say, and how they say it. Some of you have been wearing me down as late. Just admit one thing, it would suck if Soulbro was not posting, I think.
    Hey, to each there own...I can just barely make out what he is saying much of the time (and no I almost never have any conflict with Soul, and only occationally will I comment on his writing). His style gives me a headache regardless of what the content is. (BTW, that often makes my head hurt as well.) I like to hear alternate opinions to my own...But I prefer whole words do u unerstan?? Maybe I am just picky and judgemental...You know what Howdy, I can live with that, I really can.

And really, as far as belittleing people what could be more fun on an annonomous web site?? Oh, and I choose to dis-agree with your last statement.

Pete
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

I sincerely hope your kidding!!!!!!:
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    Soulbore is a gullible racist who resorts to ad hominem attacks and child-like behavior when his is unable to back up his nutter position. He debates (if you can call it that) unfairly. He has been shown proof positive evidence that debunks his position and then he refuses to acknowledge it.

He has also been proved a liar.
    ur so bad sink. u need to be lunged more. going to confession never worked.

tnx howdy, look at um buzz. . they aint liken it one bit. :rotz:
    ...... I been getting on this forum 3 yrs this month. The CT forum was near the bottom, now its got well over 10,000 posts.
    I met paulcrawl, milo, pug, kamakaza, wiz, bogie, chainsaw, ajax, 88, dare, and others down here. It was nessary to ban a few so I did. pug and bogie and wiz got banned. sink 6 months. paul got beat up a lot too. but i chose to keep him around.
    I like to hear alternate opinions to my own...But I prefer whole words do u unerstan?? Maybe I am just picky and judgemental...You know what Howdy, I can live with that, I really can.

And really, as far as belittling people what could be more fun on an autonomous web site?? Oh, and I choose to dis-agree with your last statement.

Pete...

Thanks Pete I can live with that :crazy1: I do post some bullshit, I admit. But when u get to know the minds of sink crawl and the boys u build the necessary defense to slap them around and keep them in check. sorry for the headaches, but if u learn the truth about 911 u will end up with a permanent headache