+ Reply to Thread

Labyrinth of The Psychonaut

http://labyrinthofthepsychonaut.blogspot.com/

Welcome to the mind .

Today I bring to you a collection of videos from soundlessdawn of Labyrinth of the Psychonaut. There's over 30 videos in all but I'll start with only a few. The human mind can only take so much at a time.

Enjoy these for what they are. If nothing else they will at least provide you with a list of existential media for entertainment.

The universe is alive. It may be communicating to conscious beings (humans) in visual and spiritual cues. These signs can be deciphered from the fabric of space time after being processed through our primitive and egotistic human filters.. but if we only stop to make the connections, the tree of life.. of knowledge.. awaits us all. More to come...-soundlessdawn

I know.. I know.. You think these space time coincidences can apply to just about anything. But that's sort of the point. Why are these patterns there in the first place, and why such amazing tie-in possibilities? Wishful thinking or cosmic prophecy? Decide for yourself. All that being said, there's no doubt in my mind that the governments of the world as well as the Vatican are rotten to the core.. and have been for quite some time. Enjoy!--soundlessdawn

Walt Disney's Epcot center is one of the most prominent Illuminati ritual centers in the world. The public believes that the theme park and the films have an innocent and benign effect on the subconscious of their children. It may be the greatest ruse in history. As I always say, the best way to conceal something is to put it in plain view, and the gigantic pyramid laced biosphere of epcot's main attraction spaceship earth is certainly in plain view for all that have eyes to see. Space Time has hand picked the actor Sam Neill as it's muse in this strange 3 part story. Stay tuned. Three cheers for the Captain EO Mumpkin at the end! Oh.. and as a side note to the Illuminati.. I take bribes. Just mail me a check and I'll never post another video ever again. Promise!--soundlessdawn

http://www.youtube.com/user/soundlessdawn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY2JL...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o4Kc...eature=related
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Re: Labyrinth of The Psychonaut

3 more for your entertainment.

Coven Swapping, 007, Nicholas Cage, and the King of Pop.
    Video 4
    I hate Nicholas Cage, and not just because he's a horrible actor, but because of the forces that guide his career. The same withered hand that dropped the blade on Roman Polanski's wife and brought an untimely end to the great Stanley Kubrick. Both ritualistically murdered in correspondence to the zodiac and numerology, in an attempt to charge a thoroughly planned out ritual, perhaps decades in the making. George Lucas and his entourage of sith lords in the government, enable him to send the symbolism down the Hollywood pipeline.. and Sean Connery..? Well Sean Connery is suave, and I don't care if he's the puppet master behind this entire thing, because like I said, he's suave and I like his style. Things to look for in this one: The throne of the head Mason in "Eyes Wide Shut" has the symbolic dual phoenix head of rebirth, Indiana Jones and Morpheus between the lion's heads, and R2D2 trying to play some kind of synth in the Star Wars rock out pic. Till next time, your humble narrator needs his sleep... -soundlessdawn

The Phoenix, The Jinn, and The Manchurian Candidate.
    Video 5
    A hypnotized populace is a controlled populace. The phoenix or antichrist figure will arise from the ashes using hypnotism and the subliminal to gently coax you into the "New World Order's" police state concentration camps located all over the country. Even if you are not religious.. Very intelligent people, people with power, recognize the magnetic trance religion holds over the lemming-like demeanor of the human race. They of course will use this to their advantage, to assimilate and destroy, to magnify their stranglehold on the unknowing. Choice is an illusion created between those with power and those without. Now we're here at the turn of the tide and the pyramid will either conquer or crumble. Which will it be?

I want to thank Jake Kotze of "A Brave New World Order", Ben Fairhall of "Battling the Behemoth", Hoi Polloi of "Sabrina's Journey", and Todd Campbell from "Through the Looking Glass," for all of their support and inspiration.. I urge everyone to visit their blog sites for lots more information on all of these ranging projects. -soundlessdawn

Fear and Loathing, 777, and the Tree of Life.
    Video 6
    777, The Qabalistic writings of Crowley and the upcoming Christian calendar date: 07/07/2007 harmonize with several interweaving themes observable in society, such as the mindless gambling halls in Las Vegas offering 777 as a lucky jackpot win, Hollywood films like Aronofsky's The Fountain, the Wizard of Oz, and the thoughts of America's most honest an talented Gonzo journalist Hunter S. Thompson. An interesting discovery I found related to my Walt Disney research is the Tree of Life at the center of "The Animal Kingdom" theme park. The occult and Epcot-like architecture of Las Vegas has also undoubtedly lured Wacko Jacko there as he is to make it his new home. Thanks again for all the support.. I've been getting an amazing response from everyone. Spread the Word. Topple the Pyramid. This concludes my first series, Stay tuned... -soundlessdawn

More to come.
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

More to come???

Are you sure? :crazy1:
    Rich99

Even more weirdness!!!!

:crazy1:

The Labyrinth, The Rainbow, and Defiling the Sacred Feminine.
    Video 7

For us Psychonauts, the corridors of the mind often lead us on a tumultuous journey of cosmic inspiration and self discovery, only to drop us right back where we started from. The apple or forbidden fruit in Eden is the iconoclast and epitome of causality that will lead to the destruction of the Christian religion. How can we blame Eve for partaking in it? It is the question that pushes us to learn. It is the question that drives us mad. The splintering pathway's to Absolution. The story of genesis.. of our creation.. is one of the most heinous and counter-intuitive stories in the bible.. and I feel it was written that way to enslave the populace of planet earth and to desecrate the sacred feminine.. A series of events that we have not even begun to feel the repercussions of as we pass into 2012 and the new Eon. Thanks again to the Metaphysical Rat-pack: Michael Tsarion, Jake Kotze, Ben Fairhall, Todd Campbell, and Hoi Polloi. You guys are all geniuses in my book. Wish I could buy you all a beer! -soundlessdawn

Project Lucifer, The Silver Surfer, and The Second Sun.
    Video 8

Look towards the west.. to the second sun.. a furnace burns where once was none. The organic hexagon temple has been summoned via the telepathy of the unified consciousness. We melt into the shifting holograms of oblivion as the first light of the new eon dawns upon us. The rays penetrate into translucent Cymatic frequency that guide the cogs and spirals of time. In an endless black ocean of the known vibration.. through the hallways of Always.. and the midnight of dreamscapes. I'd like to credit http://www.rinf.com/news/nov05/lucife... for most of my information regarding Project Lucifer including some direct quotes. Until then ohh my brothers.. Viddy well.. Viddy Well... -soundlessdawn

Exodus, The Temple of Set, and The Pyramid of Darkness.
    Video 9

The Pyramid of Darkness represents the gateway to illumination our society has been trying to avoid for a millenia. The time of "Ignorance = Bliss" has got to come to an end if we are to evolve and survive. Set, the God of chaos is representative of this forbidden knowledge. The truth of the matter is that this information is not forbidden, it is your birthright and sole cosmic key to the hallways of enlightenment. Should we not try the lock just because the doors of perception are foreign to us? I say break on through to the other side folks. It's about damn time! Unite and topple the pyramid of the subconscious.

All hail the 1980's. -soundlessdawn

To be continued tomorrow.....:spin2:

O hai.

back for more mind age.

I promise to be gentle and ease you into the consciousness awakening.

here's 3 more vids.

The Tesseract, Transformers, and The Cosmic Christ
    Video 10

We are liquid consciousness converging into a sea of ever reaching music funneled through the ten dimensions. When we at last see our mirror image through the hypercube as revealed through inner perception. We may fall backwards within ourselves before this universe's own inception. The light may fade and whither weary Atop a cosmic funeral dreary.. A faint and flicker human path.. to look beyond the Tesseract. Join me as Optimus Prime guides us through the Cube, and the Fourth Dimensional Hyper Cross of the Sun, and into the unknown. A future we are creating even now. Look to the frozen mandala in the sky, an externalization of your systemic third eye.

Thanks to Jake Kotze, Zeitgeist, and the amazingly talented Alex Grey. -soundlessdawn

Icarus, The Nexus, and The Artificial Moon
    Video 11

The Cube, the Solar Christ, and the Flaming Utopian Nexus that transcends time are all enigma of fourth density slowly spilling their secrets to third density man as he peers into the horizon of change and evolution.. Where the holographic universe begins to present itself for what it really is.. an organic hallway of ever evolving light consciousness expressed through photonic energy, music, and geometry. All comprised of an eternal grid matrix.. very similar to a virtual reality program. We all strive to find the source even if in fact there is no source. A conundrum that may never be solved and only maintains it's sanity through the interconnectivity of spirit and the ambition to see the worlds beyond the veil.. At the end we may find ourselves at the beginning of another microcosm that we ourselves have created.. so the cycle can be purified and repeated into infinity.. Some call it life I suppose.. I call it conquest for consciousness..

Thanks To John Lear and Richard Hoagland for their wonderful moon research! -soundlessdawn

Cymatics, Fractals, and The Spirit Molecule
    Video 12

We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery. Cymatics is the study of the effect sound frequency and vibration have on particles and mass.. the images you will see superimposed throughout this video are simply fungus spores orienting their geometry to specific tones being generated. This, I feel is exactly how the universe functions. You will notice the gyrations of the mold mimics the cosmic interplay of galaxies and star systems.. Sort of an enormous galactic symphony expressing it's beauty through mathematics and numerology.. DMT, the spirit molecule is the gateway and the source. Prepare thyself for purified Gnosis. We all have the ability to Tune.

Thanks to my friend Sammy for some great info on Monatomic Gold and the pyramids! -soundlessdawn

One lifetime may indeed not be long enough to ever learn the whole truth behind existence, or why we're here. But why let that stop you from searching? Like it says at the beginning of every x-files episode "the truth is out there" You just have to look for it. knowledge is everywhere.

Sturgeon's law states that “Nothing is always absolutely so” or "90% of everything is crap"

You as the active observer must then be the filter. Discover your own truths. Be thee creator of your own reality, never accept anything as blind faith and question everything.

I suppose if you look deep enough into anything you might come to the conclusion that all things are connected. which is why you can see patterns everywhere if that's what you set out to look for.

That may be in fact because its true. If you ever saw the movie What the bleep! do we know. They found that even if they physically separated 2 particles, and manipulated particle A it still had an affect on particle B even after they were physically separated, and that's because on a quantum level they were still connected and always would be.

But I'm hardly an authority on the matter. Just another truth seeker. And when I find something that might possibly get people to take pause and actually contemplate something deeper rather than the usual mundane tasks of the day, I like to share. Idle minds are such a bore anyway.

With that said here's 3 more for your entertainment.:sun_smiley:

Pi, Pythagoras, and The Philosopher's Stone
    Video 13

The number is nothing. It's the meaning. The Syntax. What's between the numbers. Is there truly a pattern of mathematics that dictates the behavior of the universe? Finding out the truth may ultimately be your downfall.

3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419 7169399375105820974944592307816406286208 9986280348253421170679
    8214808651328230664709384460955058223172 5359408128481117450284102701938521105559 64462294895493038196
    4428810975665933446128475648233786783165 2712019091456485669234603486104543266482 13393607260249141273
    7245870066063155881748815209209628292540 9171536436789259036001133053054882046652 1384146951941511609... -soundlessdawn

Sigils, Magick, and The Ancient Alien Torah
    Video 14

Since Sigil Magick is generally considered Will Magick rather than Spiritual Magick or Nature Magick, the goal of sigil usage is to mobilize your unconscious mind towards accomplishing the desires of your conscious mind.

Your unconscious mind, while extremely powerful, only understands symbols sent to it from your conscious mind. It does not understand what we would consider simple and straight forward communication. Hence, the need for sigils which are really just combinations of the letters in your statement of intent (minus repeated letters, state of being verbs: is, are, etc. and any vowels).

There are many ways to use the sigils. Common methods of usage include meditating on them and then burning, burying or destroying them in some other way so that they can pass from your conscious mind into your unconscious mind. There the instructions built into their design are decoded and followed.

The Meru Project has discovered an extraordinary and unexpected geometric metaphor in the letter-sequence of the Hebrew text of Genesis that underlies and is held in common by the spiritual traditions of the ancient world. This metaphor models embryonic growth and self-organization. It applies to all whole systems, including those as seemingly diverse as meditational practices and the mathematics fundamental to physics and cosmology...Meru Project findings demonstrate that the relationship between physical theory and consciousness, expressed in explicit geometric metaphor, was understood and developed several thousand years ago.

A living breathing language. Eons beyond the capabilities of human based Magickal practices.. as they are from our alien brothers, and perhaps our creators. -soundlessdawn

Bridge Terrorism, Conformity, and The 11th of September
    Video 15
    We are on the verge of an important milestone in our world's political history. State-sponsored false flag operations, the central weapon of governments seeking a pretext for war and domestic repression can be eliminated forever. George Santayana wrote: "Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it." Today we have an opportunity to learn from our past and forge a new era in human sovereignty while righting the scales of justice. Horrible crimes against humanity were committed on 9/11 and the true criminals need to be identified and removed from positions of power in our world.

I think it's also very important to state that the Illuminati officials who orchestrated the 9/11 Mega Ritual were actually serving humanity a purpose, albeit a rather cruel one. Without "evil" or suffering there would be no cause for unification or evolution of consciousness. The Earth would become a stagnant pool in a Utopian society because there would be no lesson to be learned, no sickness to cure, and no hatred to absolve. They are apart of us as we are apart of them.. and as we approach the great change and 2012 please try and remember that the universe will unfold exactly as it should.

United Consciousness Co-Creating Realty. Bee well -soundlessdawn

Funny you would bring this up, I watch these often on youtube. They're pretty interesting, although I can't tell at times if he's implying that these various manifestations of occultic imagery and ritual are part of some kind of vast conspiracy or if it's a collective manifestation of our super conscious, or what.

Honestly I don't really buy the conspiracy angle too much - I can tell you for a fact that all of Hollywood is not involved in some vast cosmic occultic ritual (although there is a pretty big community of new-age and pagan types out here.) Plus he makes connections between things that are not really related, say like Super Mario Bros, Code of Hammurabi, and the Judaic covenant, becasue of a short scene in a cartoon once broadcast 20 years ago.

Regardless though, it's all pretty fascinating, if only to see what all this imagery is drawn from.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawanja View Post
    Funny you would bring this up, I watch these often on youtube. They're pretty interesting, although I can't tell at times if he's implying that these various manifestations of occultic imagery and ritual are part of some kind of vast conspiracy or if it's a collective manifestation of our super conscious, or what.

Honestly I don't really buy the conspiracy angle too much - I can tell you for a fact that all of Hollywood is not involved in some vast cosmic occultic ritual (although there is a pretty big community of new-age and pagan types out here.) Plus he makes connections between things that are not really related, say like Super Mario Bros, Code of Hammurabi, and the Judaic covenant, becasue of a short scene in a cartoon once broadcast 20 years ago.

Regardless though, it's all pretty fascinating, if only to see what all this imagery is drawn from.
    things get "weird" once you begin to realize that imagination is equivalent to reality

you are the creator/god

Synchromysticism: The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance. It doesn't have to be intentional - In fact the more interesting syncs have been completely random events in the "pop" conscioussness. ;D

It's certainly not all about symbolism in Hollywood:
    pop culture is a reflection of the collective human conscioussness - and humans are a reflection of the God conscioussness - We are extensions of it's guiding power - We live through it - And it Vicariously lives through us. There is no distinction between the two. ;D

Synchromysticism: The art of attributing dynamic context to phenomena, allowing patterns, themes and insight to arise out of a web of connections.
    "Movie Stars are 'as below' resonators of the skies above. Their Earthly movements through the silver screen reflect the drama told by the heavens. It is therefore no surprise that Synchromysticism increasingly finds these Stars aligning with the Stargate or Galactic Center."

I am not implying that movie stars are in any way more reflective of the matrix than any of us ~ They are simply in the spotlight ~ So it's easy to identify and correlate sections of our own evolution and movement through time with theirs

coincidence is just a connection we have yet to understand
    everything is connected, sacred geometry

we understand the cycle, see our universe inside ourselves and accept it with open eye(s), so when this 2012 thing happens and all the cosmic hubbub goes down, our crowns are open and ready

As above and so below ~ We are a Micro mimicry of the drama being performed in the heavens ~ The celestial evolution is slightly ahead of our own.. and there is a time delay.. an echo. Mankind truly has a chance to align themselves with said nexus ribbon..

Have you ever had a dream, that you was so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZI3tTKYa0c

The god Sobek, which was depicted as a crocodile or a man with the head of a crocodile was a powerful and frightening deity; in some Egyptian creation myths, it was Sobek who first came out of the waters of chaos to create the world. As a creator god, he was occasionally linked with the sun god Ra. Curiously we even see soft drink companies such as Sobe' subliminally resurrecting the ancient Egyptian god to sell more energy boosting soft drinks by suggesting that you are in fact ingesting light. He was also shown with an ankh, representing his ability to undo evil and so cure ills. Once he had become Sebek-Ra, he was also shown with a sun-disc over his head, as Ra was a sun god.

Gary Oldman plays Sirius Black in the Harry Potter Franchise.. Ancient Egypt provides the most regal history for Sirius. Initially, it was Hathor, the great mother goddess, who was identified with Sirius. But Isis soon became the major archetype, sharing honors with the title of Sirius as the Nile Star. An icon of Sirius as a five-pointed star (shades of the Golden Mean) has been found on the walls of the famous Temple of Isis/Hathor at Denderah.

Oldman plays the Oz Resonating Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg ~ As Zorg contains the word Oz in reverse order. He is virtually a slave to the dark star or Luciferian destroyer planet that uses a form of telepathy to control his mind.

Curious that Sirius is the brightest star in the sky and yet he resonates Sirius black ~ and worships the dark sun ~ the realm absent of light. The wormhole Deepens ~ Transcend to Ascend ~ Mind over Matter.
    http://www.labyrinthofthepsychonaut.com

Jake Kotze: http://rundonotwalk.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Paladine; 09-08-2008 at 06:49 PM.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...ICR-071220.php

Wowwwwwww from all of these great and wonderful clips one could write the most amazing story/book............mmmmmmm now all l really need is the unhidden love song that lamented its aloness long enough for me to hear, all the way from there.......guess the only change is the add on of 'T'....
    tee..hee...oh l see:yelcutelaughA:

Now om really pissed off......who gave permission for some wanker to add ads to my personal posting???????????????

wot rights are here even???

perhaps scam.com is in its self ........scam, maybe l ought to skim more of the scum...

dont take any attention of me.....om just a figurment of your imaginations....or vice~versa....nice ursula...

To who ever you are.....regarding the great show above......l have a quest i on ....... om surprised there isnt any mention ofthe err....Borg.....notice the cube....liken to a condensed zip file of knowledge.....how it seems to move slow and cumbersome.....where humans are 'hypnotized to the thoughts that are being fed into them by waves.....plugged in every night......how they become semi~machine like.....in their behaviors......effecient.....peaceful if no weapons are shown or aggression......the more the collect the stronger they appeared to become.....no material wealth.....only the wealth of all knowledge....step by step....level by level.....tier by tier.....story by story.....and the so called leader......a head with a spinal tail...tale....an aerial.....

And the name/title....The Borg....[is not 'the', meaning the only one.....and the silver surfer....silver seeker....silver seer....notice the anagram of elvis...all bis....alb is...meaning white is...or wit is....is wit....wisdom...a dome...the head...the H as the aspirant and id.....logical....square...cubed....clubbed into submission...ouch..

when l saw the images of the flying machines by humans l knew instantly that it was incorrect here on Earth....yet not so uncorrect elsewhere (multi)......

Ive seen our future 'aircrafts' and they dont look at all like those picts....so those pics become a past invention....to big and cumberson...but liken to the comp. it shall condense down into bit sized peaces.....
    Very similar to the disc...even with a hollow in the middle part.....to stick my finger in....a hologram....yep....yep

The Silver Surfer/streaker and all other allo's pertaining, is not unlike Hermes...mmmmm.....mercury....a little micro silver sparkle/flash in ones own eyes*......

Surfing the waves of the universes seas.....perhaps thats the answer....a little silver soldering keeps the wires all conn ected......and in good order....chaos if the heat gets to hot and they melt.....but with good ol imagination we can fix that one up for ya....si yah...

*SmileS*

Ahhhh Herme....As above so below....So above as below....ooh......gosh wot a story.....