+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ZenZuu

ZenZuu

Does anyone have any experience with this company?

Re: ZenZuu

At this point I can't see how Zenzuu can be a scam. They are not asking you for money as it is 100% FREE and basically what they are asking for makes sense. That their 'active' members log on to their websites at least 30 times. The more people view a website, the more advertisers will be drawn to do business with that site. That is how zenzuu will make its money. In other words, Zenzuu sees that it needs it members to make money and it is willing to share its profits with them. They need each other. I actually joined up with them. Here is the website if you are interested in looking around dumdumdedum.com
    They are only 4 months old so give them a chance.
    Last edited by katiescorner; 08-05-2008 at 09:47 PM.

Hello, I just joined up with ZenZuu myself yesterday. I like it-and I have been on the Conference Calls-and they even take the time that is needed to answer all your questions and explain things to you. Its FREE and they aren't asking you for money. But, I do get the chance to meet new people, advertise my Business for FREE, etc..Its a WIN,WIN!! I haven't seen anything negative about them as of yet. Like "D" said: Give them a chance, I know that Iam..

Blessings,
    Sweetp

http://www.MyZenZuuExperience.com

I would like to invite you to come to the above website and read my story about ZenZuu. I tried to correct problems that were found with their Terms of Use. I got so far as to get a voice mail from Joe Risk himself... I even put an audio file of that call on the site... Actually it was that call that so disappointed me that it led me to create the site in the first place.

There is a forum and you can comment on the featured stories. We would love to get other people's stories as well. Hopefully our joint efforts can make ZenZuu better then what I have experienced so far.

So the last post was from 2008. I have signed up for zenzuu a month ago. Yes it was free to join and yes I do recive free advertising for my own business. I have chatted with several other people on zenzuu and none of them have ever been paid for useing the site.

Hello,

Sorry it took so long to respond. No, I have not gotten paid from ZenZuu and neither have alot of people that were in ZenZuu. Its sad to say that but true and disappointing. But, all in all-inspite of the situation the good that came out of it was People Helping People and that is still in full swing, and does help people. There is a call 5 days a week for that (that the group does help with a financial means if possible for struggling people or families and or if not definitely provide resources, and you build frieindships). Very good people and I look forward to being on that call everyday. I have been on the receiving end of needing help before and was assisted tremendously and still have my strong friendships with them. These are people from ZenZuu and Iam glad that we are still friends. Hope this info helps.

Blessings,

sweetp

:spin2:

was this owned by Jim Vigilante? I heard this con man is starting a new scam called Internet Showoff.

I joined Zenzuu.

in 2008 i think( I cant remember)
    now they did fall well short of their promises. ( no I know from there actualy got paid)
    it is free
    however they asked persons to add their details. Ie phone numbers address etc. i think even bank details. so I'm not sure.

but you can use it for free
    and just to be safe.

don't enter the details