+ Reply to Thread

How to withdraw the money I earned?

Hi everyone I need some help on how to withdraw/deposit the money I earned online.

I recently joined a membership and was asked to open a clickbank account. The owner of the site Irene, asked me to meet over msn to coach me on earning online.

So I followed through and did what she told me to do, which involved posting some articles and submitting some links to free classifieds. After doing as I was told 2 days later, I saw that in my clickbank account reflected some earnings of $474.60 (when added up).

Attached is a screenshot of my clickbank account.
    http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?i...bankaccms5.jpg

Is it true that I earned all this money.. did I really earned something using the internet or is it not real?

The problem is how do I withdraw the money into my personal savings account? Please help me out!
    Last edited by katiescorner; 08-04-2008 at 10:07 AM.

Re: How to withdraw the money I earned?

Quote Originally Posted by Girl in pink @ Laselle View Post
    Hi everyone I need some help on how to withdraw/deposit the money I earned online.

I recently joined a membership and was asked to open a clickbank account. The owner of the site Irene, asked me to meet over msn to coach me on earning online.

So I followed through and did what she told me to do, which involved posting some articles and submitting some links to free classifieds. After doing as I was told 2 days later, I saw that in my clickbank account reflected some earnings of $474.60 (when added up).

Is it true that I earned all this money.. did I really earned something using the internet or is it not real?

The problem is how do I withdraw the money into my personal savings account? Please help me out!
    Good luck!

Look for the ASD thread on this very site. I think you've been had by the smoke and mirrors click exchange genie. I hope not.

I also see red flags on the landing page. Earnings claims etc... Very bad signs of a scam.

Look here for some basic research into these; http://www.mlmwatchdog.com/internet_...zi_crooks.html

Good luck to you.

Kerry Hein :sun_smiley:

Welcome to scam.com

KLH :sun_smiley:
    Last edited by katiescorner; 08-04-2008 at 10:07 AM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

If its Clickbank, and your account, then the money is real. Providing there are no refunds you should receive a cheque every 15 days, so no need to request a withdrawel. Make sure your contact details are correct in your account.

Hopefully you didnt promote simplyrichsg in your advertising campaigns! This will mean you are not promoting a real product, since you'll be selling a "do as I do" scheme.
    Last edited by katiescorner; 08-04-2008 at 10:08 AM.

Thank you beltzaser, it is a clickbank account. And I did not promote simplyrichsg.com to earn the money in the clickbank account.

All I did was follow what Irene (the Lady in charge) told me to do which was posting some ads and articles and I made the earnings. So I actually managed to make money online for real????

How do I know if they will send me the check or not?

Thank you beltzaser, it is a clickbank account. And I did not promote simplyrichsg to earn the money in the clickbank account.

All I did was follow what Irene (the Lady in charge) told me to do which was posting some ads and articles and I made the earnings. So I actually managed to make money online for real????

How do I know if they will send me the check or not?
    I have a feeling your Irene yourself and your just trying to snucker more people to pocket money for yourself by saying your someone else.

If you are Irene.... you should be ashamed of yourself by trying to snucker innocent people into this. I believe what comes around goes around:rotz::rotz:

If not i apologize
    Last edited by katiescorner; 08-04-2008 at 10:08 AM.

Spanky, no worries, I am definitely not Irene.. All I am trying to do is to find answers as I am new to earning online like alot of people here.

I hope you give newbies like me a chance to learn how to earn an income from home too.. instead of being so unfriendly. But it is ok, maybe you are just being safe and I understand. Thanks.

Girl in pink,

Personally, I think you should ask Irene. I mean since Irene signed you up, it makes sense to ask her how to get your money.

Also, earning money on the Internet is possible, although I do not know much about Clickbank, so I can't really comment on it.
    Karma is a Biatch! :yelcutelaughA:

Con artists revealed as the criminals they are! freakB:

The IGNORE feature is the best answer for a FOOL!

Girl in pink,

Personally, I think you should ask Irene. I mean since Irene signed you up, it makes sense to ask her how to get your money.

Also, earning money on the Internet is possible, although I do not know much about Clickbank, so I can't really comment on it.
    Thank you Baileyscream, I have already went directly to email Clickbank to ask about it. I appreciate your help! =)

Does anyone also have experience with NOW WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU POST THE LINK AGAIN IF YOU ARE NOT IRENE ?
    Last edited by katiescorner; 08-05-2008 at 12:06 PM.

Girl in pink definitely seems to be associated with the Irene