+ Reply to Thread

Dead Men Tell No Tales

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/01/....ap/index.html

WASHINGTON (AP) -- A top U.S. biodefense researcher apparently committed suicide just as the Justice Department was about to file criminal charges against him in the anthrax mailings that traumatized the nation in the weeks following the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, according to a published report.

Gee, what a convenient coincidence. Case closed.

That was quite the investigation -- closing in on a suspect seven years later.

Maybe one of these years, FEMA or NIST can close in on what caused WTC 7 to collapse.

Outbreak in China and around world of Bird Flu and suddenly they find the alleged Anthrax fellow?

Is it me or does this seem highly coincidental right now??

If you'll recall, the anthrax was sent to Patrick Leahy and Tom Daschle, the only two people who, as members of the judiciary committee, could have held up the passing of the Patriot Act I. If they don't vote it out of committee it never makes it to the senate.

They make public comments that the bill is unconstitutional, they get anthraxed, and then they roll over like babies. There's a Coincidence Theorist's wet dream.

So in my opinion, the anthrax attacks are the smoking gun -- who cares about demolition or building 7 or IN PLANE SITE. Anthrax came from Ft. Detrich to help the Patriot Act go through. What more evidence than that does anyone need?

And as for whether or not this guy did it -- who knows? He could be an innocent patsy who was murdered, or he could be an accomplice who took the fall and offed himself. Does it really matter?

100% of the US Armed Forces has been given "immunizations" against Anthrax, now if only mutations after infection could be calculated. But is this not odd, that now this issue is being brought out in the public again?

The NeoCon War of Terrorism is over -- it's a laughing stock, and the Democrat "revolution" this November represents more than a change in parties -- it's a change in the direction of the elite. It didn't work, and now they're turning to a new model.

As with any kind of change in direction, there's going to be a lot of resistance. That "Missing Nukes" mishap was the War of Terror's last gasp -- it didn't work, and now the new wave is moving in and cleaning up shop. Just like the crews and people involved in the nukes are disappearing, this anthrax guy is probably part of it.

So in the end, this guy was either part of the attacks, or we're at least supposed to think he was. This is a decades-old game of good cop / bad cop, and the good cops are swooping in to "save the day."

We're going to get a few years of "enlightenment", maybe they'll throw us a bone and help with health care. But they need something positive to convince us, and the rest of the world, that the U.S. is still a democracy. All is above board, nothing to see hear...

when I try to add all this up it seem like this guy took the fall for a more wide spread conspiracy. Like the guy a couple posts above me I believe that there was some hidden agenda behind this...but at the time i just thought it was to further the whole "terrorist" propaganda and scare people(Oh my god terrorists can get you in the mail now ).I never thought who the letters were sent to was important. Either way I believe there was something behind all of this.

he could be an accomplice and they can't allow loose ends or he may have known too much of something else and they could conveniently shutdown(not close) the anthrax investigation into the future and off a potential leak.
    It matters if we still have some entity of law that that can do something about it.

this guy was a small pawn in a much larger chess game that we already know involves members of our own military killing 5 people and trying to kill 2 key senators. The scope is much broader and more politically telling than Bruce Ivins.

the linked CNN report does not address the Anthrax used prior to the Letters-to-the-Senators episode.

as i recall, anthrax was found at some Florida news or book station and was somehow affiliated with the flight school that a few of the 9-11 perps that commandeered the hijacked aircraft.
    i believe all this (Florida anthrax attacks) was some months prior to the 9-11 and then the Letters-to-Senators attacks on capitol hill.

so, maybe the former suspects such as 'Hatfill' or others were in cahoots and Bruce Ivins is just another attempt to 'close the investigation' by dead-ending leads with 'people of interest'....
    [[ just like they did with the quick release of identifying the 19 perps who flew the aircrafts on 9-11]]

this whole thing stinks to high heaven!

The fact that the weapons grade anthrax that was used in the attacks was traced back to a US defense biolab is another one of those 911 incriminating facts that are so difficult for even trained monkeys to overlook.

it appears that some loose ends are being tied up before moving into a new era. Let's hope the thug wing of the global elite takes a very very long vacation... they must be exhausted after causing so much misery.

think about it..a military scientist the possible anthrax attacker? quite likely but how convenient that he is now dead and can't testify in open court about his "motive", as in who ordered him to liberate the anthrax for use against members of congress?...hmmm....bet his family is being well taken care of though...thats how it works when you take one for the 'boys'...

I find it highly suspicious. With him killing himself, it's easy to close the investigation, and say "well, the guy we think did it is dead, and we've no more suspects", etc.. so this could be the perfect closure to this case. Also, with him being dead, he can't say anything, can he?

Dead men can't defend themselves... If he didn't do it, even more reason to silence him.

he wont be the last one to be suicided in the last weeks of the bush nightmare..

the neo-cons are tying up loose ends to avoid scandal once they leave office and have no control over the Justice Department.

Suicide is used by the mentally ill or the extremely desperate. Somehow I don't think an Air Force General or a Military Scientist would be allowed to forward their careers if there was even an inkling of mental illness. So that leaves desperate - why? Blackmail, frame-up, complicity, guilt, shame...

Sounds familiar?

Anyone remember the mysterious 1953 case of the Fort Detrick Special Operations Division scientist, Frank Olson, who, after receiving treatment for depression by a CIA contracted therapist, 'committed suicide' by jumping from a hotel window - even though he was under close supervision at the time?

As I remember it, his family received an apology from the White House in the mid-'70s. Coincidentally, the then White House Chief of Staff was Donald Rumsfeld. Recently discovered documents have revealed that both Rumsfeld and Cheney (then a White House Assistant) were both involved in covering up some of the facts surrounding Frank Olson's death.

For further info on the Olson case, check out Frank Olson Legact Project

http://www.frankolsonproject.org/

I can't imagine how one can simply 'accept' that this guy stole weapons grade anthrax. You think this stuff is sitting on a shelf in the closet at some office building?

This was an American who had undergone numerous security clearance checks, and was routinely given the perennial routine polygraph to keep it up to date.

No one who knows him seems to be of the opinion that there is any merit to the accusations at all. But then, when was the last time accuracy and fact figured into the investigations of this nature?

If some weaponized substance was stolen from a gonvernment facility, wouldn't there have been an investigation on where it went and who took it? This happended back in 02. So this guy took the antrax, mailed it out, then helped in the investigation? Only to be "found out" and kill himself to save the taxpayers the burden of a trial. This guy deserves a medal. The really sad thing is that the CIA will get away with this just like they get away with everything else. We the sheeple will quietly ignore the story and go on about our lifes.

i feel nothing but detest for those members of our so-called government seeking to control us through planting seeds of fear.

U.S. Military grade Anthrax doesn't just walk off a military base and get mailed specifically to Senator's that are war critics!

That was ordered from the top and was meant to shut some very specific people up!

Just like outing Valerie Plame.

They took the DC Madam out the same way, because of a list she had and names of clients in DC

This scientist was linked to getting the Anthrax out, but he also knew who authorized the hole in security for him to get it out, it was handed off to black ops and they did the rest!

Do these Washington criminal murderers think all of America is stupid?

Suicide - yeah right! He knew to much. They were getting ready to bring him in and they couldn't have him singing like a bird

Wake up people - the dark forces running our Nation and soon the World do not work for God - in fact - it is just the opposite

Are these chemical weapons not inventoried from time to time? Is there no internal accounting for who had access? Did anyone even know it was missing? Was there an incident report? Logs? Anything?

This all leads me to believe that there was no way the anthrax could be missing from a military facility without authorization or complicity from higher-ups in the chain of command.

My thoughts are based upon the strain of anthrax that was stolen from the samples stored at Texas A & M ... how it somehow ended up in Maryland.

Why did Robert Gates take the post as Provost at Texas A & M, college station?

Why suddenly has the FBI changed tack in the last two years.

Why is it that Robert Gates is director of the CIA today?

if you can figure out the time lines I suspect the FBI was looking for a scapegoat
    for Bush.

they prolly gave the guy something medication wise that would make him want to commit suicide when in the hospital.

When the gov try to cover something up they put ppl they make look like suspects in the mental hospital. Cowards.

The actual terrorist are in the goverment law enforcement agencies.

I put in a snare so that if I die or disappear the suspects who are supposed to be suspects get trouble to proceed in along with who else in all involved.

I set the outside and the inside to do things by force of a greater kind of tactic.

this doesn't tie together is the alleged presence of Anthrax tied to the 9/11 terrorists. That was big news in 2001. How did this guy manage that? Mailed anthrax to the terrorists before 9/11? Huh??

Hatfill had nothing to do with this. That was a bad attempt at finding a fall guy. The FBI knew that the anthrax originated at Ft. Detrick which is a pretty finite universe yet it takes them 7yrs to 'close-in' on the suspect? Exactly how many people had access to weaponized anthrax?

Clearly, they needed to tie-up these loose ends before the new administration takes office. They may be trying to head-off any new investigation that could turn-up evidence that the current administration wants burried. This Ivins clearly was not up to the legal process and may:

1) actually be involved

2) be convinced that they have developed a sham case against him that will destroy his life and family.

Certainly sounds like a heaping, steaming pile of bull to me.
    in my opinion the guy was going to talk so they killed him

remember we are in the age of Aquarius now....the truth shall be revealed....

Just a few of the many, many links about all of the dead microbiologists:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/deadbiologists.html

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/fre..._microbio.html

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread303082/pg1
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Re: Dead Men Tell No Tales

I was wondering how long it would be before someone decided it was a government cover-up/conspiracy and it found it's way here...

2 days from news item to C.T.

Now this is coming out --

Social worker Jean Duley filed handwritten court documents last week saying she was preparing to testify before a grand jury. She said the FBI was involved and that Ivins would be charged with five capital murders.

“Client has a history dating to his graduate days of homicidal threats, plans and actions towards therapists,” Duley said, adding that his psychiatrist had described him as homicidal and sociopathic.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25961053/

Let me get this straight -- the guy was "homicidal and sociopathic" since his graduate days and HE WAS VETTED to work at DETRICK on BIOWEAPONS??

Does anyone really believe this????

I dont think we need to continue to refer this scientist as a "terrorist" anymore.

Im thinking more along the lines of a coerced government agent or someone mired in the goo of uber secret top level plans to continue the "agenda" by any and all means of whatever power sees fit that we citizenry be placed into a position of being controlled.

Make no bones about it these individuals fully accept the mantra that one will need to break some eggs to make and omelet. Unfortunately we don't get one bite of their omelet.

We've lost what control if any we have over the whims of our government. The best one can do is prepare and think indenpendantly and get the survival mode parts of your brain off the shelf and dusted off.

I wonder about the other "person of interest" years back who's name was leaked to the media. His reputation was ruined and has spent years under a dark cloud. He was interviewed on TV and essentially said that his field was so specialized that finding another job in his field would be impossible.

This new scapegoat, guilty or not, had to have at least thought of that before offing himself. Last night on the news the FBI stated that sometimes an indictment puts enough pressure on a "suspect" to break a case wide open.

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.aler...entists.2.html

List of Murdered Scientists

Alot, alot , alot of Biologists from the US and around the world have died scnince 9-11

I think it's pretty obvious this guy was set up.
    This story makes NO SENSE. 3n order for this guy to kill himself, he would have had to of known he was going to be arrested. Call me crazy, but since when has the FBI announced they were going to arrest a TERRORIST suspect BEFORE they plan on arresting the guy?!?!
    The answer is they don't announce it-they just arrest the culprit.
    100% B.S.

Doesn't anyone else find it a bit odd that a "suspect" in perhaps one of the most famous terrorist attacks in U.S. history was told ahead of time that he was going to be arrested?

Crack cocaine dealers get less notice of their impending arrest than we are to believe this guy did.

Why wasn't this supposed terrorist taken to Guantanamo to be tortured and interrogated, assuming he was the terrorist the Gov't says he is?

Instead they let him roam free to work with dangerous biological agents for 7 years and them give him a warning before they arrest him.

I'm not buying any of this story.

Its very odd timing indeed. It almost seems like every conspiracy is coming together lately.

It seems incredible and unlikely that our government would allow someone to do that. Also as unlikely... How's the suspect just going to walk out of this facility without contaminating people along the way? I admit most people in the facility would have been vaccinated but how bout his family, the parking lot and the guards at the compound. Everyone who came into contact with these tiny spores. It could reach into the hundreds. How could there be a breech of that magnitude without someone noticing sooner? Weren't measures in place to prevent that? Gold and Silver mines conduct better security than that! It seems odd.
    The government is trying to bury the 2001 anthrax attack scandal (the anthrax came from a U.S. military base) by claiming that one of the key suspects - Bruce E. Ivins - was a "lone nut" who committed suicide. The government claims that the anthrax letters were an innocent mistake which was "part of an Army scientist's warped plan to test his cure for the deadly toxin". Case closed.

There are just a couple of loose ends:

• Ivans "was actually part of a team that helped the government investigate the anthrax attacks after Sept. 11"

• "The attacks were not entirely unexpected", according to a journalist, who was urged soon after 9/11 to take cipro by a high-level government official (confirmation that government employees started taking Cipro before the Anthrax attacks here). As Michael Fury put it, "So even if Ivins was involved, how would "a high government official" know that a rogue bioweapons scientist was going to "go postal" with anthrax if that "high government official" was not himself involved?" (and see this comment by Atrios)

• Why did the anthrax letters attempt to link 9/11 and the anthrax attack and pretend to be from radical Muslims and be anti-America and anti-Israel, if they really came from a disgruntled American?
    • Why did the U.S. government - including, apparently, the people responsible for sending the anthrax letters - falsely claim (and read this) that the materials in the anthrax prove that it was manufactured in Iraq? Would a disgruntled "lone nut" be motivated to concoct a false justification for invading Iraq?

• "The FBI has completely shut Congress out of its now five-year investigation into anthrax attacks on Capitol Hill and around the nation". In other words, Congress -- which legally has every right to know what really happened, and which was the main victim of the attack -- is being kept in the dark. Why is that?

• An entirely different guy Philip Zack was actually caught on tape entering the storage area where the anthrax used in the letters was stored, without proper authorization and after being fired from his job over a racially motivated attack on an Egyptian co-worker. But instead of investigating him, or Ivins, the FBI spent years wasting time and falsely accusing an innocent guy

• The lawyer who had been representing Ivins in connection with the anthrax investigation categorically maintains Ivins' innocence
    But its only crackpots who think that these loose ends point towards anything sinister, right? Well, the bioweapons expert who actually drafted the current bioweapons law (the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989), says he is convinced that the anthrax attacks that killed five people were perpetrated and covered up by criminal elements of the U.S. government. The motive: to foment a police state by killing off and intimidating opposition to post-9/11 legislation such as the USA PATRIOT Act and the later Military Commissions Act.

http://georgewashington2.blogspot.co...-entirely.html
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

I just came on for a wee bit and I was reading an newsletter that I subscribe to, that the man was POISONED with RAT POISON, someone put it in his cranberry juice. SCIENTIST just dont committ suicide, they are MURDERED all the time, it is so convenient for the CIA to say, suicide, heard that too many times, we are on to them.