+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This is weird.

This is weird.

I found an article about a piglet with monkey face. Now this is weird. Would love to see your comments about this. Here is the link.
    www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2941186.html

Re: This is weird.

Eh! howdy, dat wat u do in ur spare time? transform u self to look like this in de dark? mmm very interesting side job you have at dis nights time, mmmmmh LOL

now dat the secret is out in the open, wonder if you having more visitors to your POST heeheheh ahahhahah just tellin ya!

Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    I found an article about a piglet with monkey face. Now this is weird. Would love to see your comments about this. Here is the link.
    www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2941186.html
    Just curious... with a birth-defect that serious I wonder how much the animal is suffering? It looks like breathing, eating and walking would be difficult at best and very painful at worst... not to mention possible internal problems. If they don't euthanize this animal then I expect they will be forced to within a year or two.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    Just curious... with a birth-defect that serious I wonder how much the animal is suffering? It looks like breathing, eating and walking would be difficult at best and very painful at worst... not to mention possible internal problems. If they don't euthanize this animal then I expect they will be forced to within a year or two.
    That's what I was wondering. Seems to me kind of cruel not to euthanize the poor thing. Then I think I'd have the water in that area tested.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    That's what I was wondering. Seems to me kind of cruel not to euthanize the poor thing. Then I think I'd have the water in that area tested.
    I do agree with both you and Paul. Nature at times does strange things and all we can do is wonder how and why.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
    I really don't know. I have a feeling it may not be in pain if it is eating, and there is the kid who seems to like it, and feeds it. So may be Ok. Looking at the eyes, I feel it is most likely blind. I would feel at some time they will have to euthanize the piglet. So weird.

Ummmm sounds like Mrs. Pig was a hoochie lol. Poor thing...they should put it the poor thing down and then study it.
    Now quit your yappin!! :2gunsfiring_v1:

I guess some wildlife isn't picky if it gets some, but that monkey-piglet looks as if it did the 100-yard dash in a 50-yard room. :006:
    Last edited by Knight-mare; 08-02-2008 at 06:11 PM.
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".