+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Self Employed Guest

Michael Hamburger .... 100% Con Artist

Hamburger on a confc call with the LLI program this weekend yaps how he is cranking down over $100,000 per month

OMG.... how do these clowns sleep at nite?

Hamburger is the Brother in Law of Brett Payne of Liberty League International .. such a well run program they have been fined by the Attorney General in Arizona for their "business activities"

This Hambuger guy is nothing but a total flake and con man from the folks
    I talked with that looked at Liberty Leauge International

Re: Michael Hamburger .... 100% Con Artist

I spent $1,500 on this peice of garbage a few years back. Before I quit he was calling my house on a regular basis asking me how I was going to come up with the money to buy liberty and summit, and at the same time giving me no real training on marketing.

While everyone else in the company is not allowed to use the company name in any of their advertisements, Michael Hamburger had a multi page article about himself and liberty league in a popular home business magazine with a link to his site. In fact, he was even on the front cover of it. All because he is Brent Payne's brother in law.

Basically this guy taught me nothing buy how to throw away a few thousand dollars of ads in already saturated and worthless newspapers and leads.

No training on Google, on the use of capture pages, on branding myself, on driving traffic, youtube, nothing like that. Later I find out that I could have been posting as many free ads on Craigslist as I wanted instead of throwing thousands of dollars on paid newspapers due to this idiot.

Self Employed Guest

1081:

well stated ...

Hamburger indeed is Payne's bro in law

"claims" to have served in the Marines ...

BULLSHIT IF HE DID!!!

He is a lying POS who also claims to "make
    7 figures" per year - MORE BULLSHIT

Hell .. Lavania's home is rented out by LLI to basically mentally screw with
    folks who think these clows are Gods

Quote Originally Posted by Self Employed View Post
    1081:

well stated ...

Hamburger indeed is Payne's bro in law

"claims" to have served in the Marines ...

BULLSHIT IF HE DID!!!

He is a lying POS who also claims to "make
    7 figures" per year - MORE BULLSHIT

Hell .. Lavania's home is rented out by LLI to basically mentally screw with
    folks who think these clows are Gods
    :o

claiming he was in the Marines? I would get a record of THAT particular claim. That one WILL get him thrown in jail for a very VERY long time; that's pretty damn serious.

Self Employed Guest

Hamburger is a clown ...

his IQ .,.... might ... if ... he gets hot ...
    crack 50

The guy is an assclown who has ripped
    off hundreds of folks like the previous
    poster and I cant wait to see his ass
    go down

He does show a picture in one of his videos of him in dress blues. So he did serve in the military but who cares about that? It's irrelevant. I would'nt care if he served in the white house.

Now as far as his income claims. When I was there he claimed he made $250K his first year in liberty league. He joined in early 2003. That is an average of $20K a month.
    When I came in it was several years after that and he was still claiming about the same income but never proved it.

I think part of the reason he's been in LLI for 5 years now, while almost every other top earner has come and gone, and lived (probably still does) in the same town as the LLI headquarters and co-founders is because he is the brother in law of Brent Payne. He has a vested interest in the company probably more than people know. This guy basically would hang out at their house.

I have not been paying any attention to him for a long time. This is the first time I've heard of him making over $100K a month. I actually came across this thread by accident. Seeing how he is the brother in law of the co-founder, it makes me wonder if his income claims are including money generated from the sale of leads or other services and not purely from the actual sale of beyond freedom and conference tickets. He would have to show me a money proof video of him loging into his account for me to believe that, as well as proof of product sales that total his income claims.

But to be honest, I could care less what he earns or doesn't earn. I could care less if he earns $1 mil a month. It is not benefiting or affecting me in the slightest way.

You do know that co-founder Shane Krider owned (maybe still does) one of the recommended lead companies of which brought him an additional stream of income right? So I'm wondering if Michael is using his family ties to do something similar to generate an additional stream of income besides the sale of products. Don Glanville (another top earner) was doing (probably still does) the same thing with some type of website service called Quicklister. Basically tapping into the LLI customer base for an additional income stream, but at the same time not mentioning it.

Another thing people probably don't know is that according to Michael, his income took a big hit when he decided to take time off from the business. The same lifestyle they portray. Before my departure, he jumped on of the black belt marketing calls with Brent to kick off the new year. There Michael said that this year he won't be taking as much time off, because he did that the previouse year and his income suffered as a direct result of taking time off. He said he was going to work the business without taking a lot of time off.

So what's my point with that? My point is that this totally contradicts what he says in that old outdated testimonial video on his site. In it he says that you can take a vacation if you want and you'll make money. But according to his own statements on that call, that might not necessarily be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Employed View Post
    Hamburger is a clown ...
    So, that makes him Ronald McDonald, right?

Sorry...I just couldn't resist...rofl

Quote Originally Posted by csiisascam View Post
    So, that makes him Ronald McDonald, right?

Sorry...I just couldn't resist...rofl
    Now that was funny.:spin2:

Self Employed Guest

That is good!!!

scary part is he now has a kid who will be turning to him for advice

God that kid will sure be mentally unbalanced

Al Capone:

One claim that I heard Michael Hamburger say one an overview call was this.

A prospect brought up the question at the end of the call during Q&A of why Liberty Leauge is not a registered member with the BBB.

Michael Hamburger said because the BBB was started up by non other than Al Capone. Yes, Al Capone.

He said because of this, LLI had decided not to be associated with the BBB by becoming a registered member.
    Last edited by 1081; 08-10-2008 at 04:06 PM.

Self Employed Guest

1081 ... ya have to be kidding right?

If not ... LOL !!!

That is great .... did he mean Al Capone the 6th??

I guarantee this is true. I heard this come out of Michael's mouth with my own ear.

He said the BBB was started by the Al Capone.
    I don't have any solid proof to back or dispel this claim, so I can only leave it at that.

Michael also accused the BBB of not following their own regulations and used that as another reason why LLI has chosen not to become a registered member with the BBB in answering that gentleman's question.

Quote Originally Posted by 1081 View Post
    I guarantee this is true. I heard this come out of Michael's mouth with my own ear.

He said the BBB was started by the Al Capone.
    I don't have any solid proof to back or dispel this claim, so I can only leave it at that.
    Well, this is what the Hamburglar said regarding this over on Rich Dad, for what it's worth...

"When I first started in NWM, I thought that the BBB was a government entity and believed they had the consumers best interest in mind. I have changed my beliefs drastically over the past 2 1/2 years. I have found that the BBB is nothing more than an organization that is interested in receiving paying customers.

I believe the information the BBB provides is very skewed and to be taken lightly.
    I heard somewhere that the BBB was actually formed by the infamous gangster Al Capone. I do not know if this is actually true but worth a good laugh none the less."

DREAM BIG!

Michael Hamburger
    www.NOTMLM.com

When I heard him say it he did not say he "though" or "hear" or that he did not know if this was true or not. He stated it as fact. So what you quoted above might have come first.

Quote Originally Posted by 1081 View Post
    He does show a picture in one of his videos of him in dress blues. So he did serve in the military but who cares about that? It's irrelevant. I would'nt care if he served in the white house.
    I STILL HIGHLY doubt he was in the Marines; any idiot can BUY a set of dress blues. What matters is whether he has a DD Form 214 or not; that PROVES you were in the military and essentially serves as an official summary of your service record.

No Marine - and I mean NO self-respecting Marine - would EVER think about getting into the business of creating and running pyramid schemes. It literally goes against everything they stand for. None.

If he really was a marine, I'll crap my freaking pants, puree it in a blender, and lick it up one drop at a time.

Self Employed Guest

Hamburger was a Marine and George Bush shot down 50 planes during the Vietnam War

Hamburger is a lying POS who has a great story ....

he came from Global Prosperity along with his Brother in Law and decided to continue screwing folks out of their money

I know folks that took out a 2nd mortgage on their home because of this con artist