+ Reply to Thread

Offshore software development

Offshore software development has completely changed the face of the IT sector. Arguably tough and costly IT services started to get available at competitive rates. Offshore software development was not only profitable for the clients or the client countries but it was proved to be extremely profit generating for the providing side or the providing countries. I personally believe the upgradations and the growth of the middle class especially in the countries like India and now China owes a lot to this phenomenon called offshore software development. Don’t you think so?

---------------
    Offshore Software Development

Re: Offshore software development

Quote Originally Posted by techexpert View Post
    Offshore software development has completely changed the face of the IT sector. Arguably tough and costly IT services started to get available at competitive rates. Offshore software development was not only profitable for the clients or the client countries but it was proved to be extremely profit generating for the providing side or the providing countries. I personally believe the upgradations and the growth of the middle class especially in the countries like India and now China owes a lot to this phenomenon called offshore software development. Don’t you think so?

---------------
    Offshore Software Development
    I just checked out their site. I was lost after the first paragraph, as I grew up in a time when computers were the size of a small building and only got started a couple of years age some time after retirement. It seems like a good thing but I do not have the knowledge or expertise to say.

Good afternoon. Say someone is using terraform tool? I would like to know more information from a real user.

Probably every software developer strives to get the perfect tool. I would advise you to read the recommendation article on the use of terraform cloud agnostic and then you will be able to evaluate all the advantages and disadvantages. I am sure that it will help you to make the right choice.