+ Reply to Thread

Pilgrim Annoyance Laws Unconstitutional

Sydney, Australia.....

World Youth Day Catholics celebrating in Sydney have had a lesson taught to them in social morality.

The New South Wales State Government passed "Pilgrim Annoyance Laws", to prevent the right of free thinking Atheists to protest the bands of singing and chanting fools that have invaded Sydneysiders...

Anti-Catholic protestors have, at last, been given the right of free speech as a counter-point to all this religious sillyness, with the State government ruling the passage of these laws as unconstitutional.

Protestors have moved through the crowds gathered at Randwick racecourse to hear the Pontiff speak distributing condoms and wearing provocative t-shirts declaring "THE POPE TOUCHED ME DOWN UNDER" in a reaction to sexual abuse by Catholic priests, which the Pope has publically apologized for (fat lot of good it did for the victims, too!)

Meanwhile, Sydney streets continue to be choked with chanting, singing and praying human sheep, all eager in some way to prove to everyone and sundry how right and proper this massive waste of taxpayers resources is. Traffic into the city has been disrupted for a week, with Sydney's International Airport coping with it's busiest days since the 2000 Olympics.
    Last edited by kate blanchett; 07-18-2008 at 08:25 PM.

Re: Pilgrim Annoyance Laws Unconstitutional

KateChester, so boring boring BORING ......yawning time to got to sleep snooorrrrrr4ing yawning yawning so boring

You want some ear plugs how about some sunglasses and

I CAN, AT LEAST, POINT TO SOME BASIS OF CREDIBILITY.....

All we get from you, Gayxy, is unsubstantiated NWO tripe.

And yes, your new name is GAYXY

Quote Originally Posted by kate blanchett View Post

Gee and all this time I thought his real name was Build-a-Burger. Or was that Butt-a-Burger. No that's not it either. Hmmmmm Maybe it was Build- a- Booger. Oh well I'm sure that he will let us know.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by kate blanchett View Post

can we say: "Gay - x - y - z"?:freak3::spin2::rasta:
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    can we say: "Gay - x - y - z"?:freak3::spin2::rasta:
    That's "gay" in the "old-fashioned term that is; means to be happy and light-hearted! "x-y-z" means to the fullest!:rasta:
    Vasudeva

That's "gay" in the "old-fashioned term that is; means to be happy and light-hearted! "x-y-z" means to the fullest!:rasta:
    You say things in sthe nicest way. How's the wife doing? How are you holding up. Sure hope things turn out for the best.:sun_smiley:

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    You say things in sthe nicest way. How's the wife doing? How are you holding up. Sure hope things turn out for the best.:sun_smiley:
    she is doing fine... upbeat and a good attitude. I clean and apply neosporin to the incision area each morning, according to the surgeon's advice. About a sic inch incision. She still has some swelling and the muscle tendon endings up on the side of her head are achy.
    We haven't heard any results as of yet.
    She did have a bad day yesterday. Learneed that a good and long-time friend of hers died yesterday due to cirhosis of the Liver. And the woman wasn not an alcholic. I looked up this malady on wikipedia. Lots there to read about it.
    The only thing that will save the life is a Liver transplant. She couldn't get one... So died... I knew her. She was a Psychologist and a very fun and happy person. But she had a very trying and tragic life. Son comitted suicide. Then the mother left the kids - two little girls. This woman raised them, starting in her late fourties.
    Well, she is at peace now and has left this troubled world for all of us to deal with, until our time comes...
    Vasudeva

she is doing fine... upbeat and a good attitude. I clean and apply neosporin to the incision area each morning, according to the surgeon's advice. About a sic inch incision. She still has some swelling and the muscle tendon endings up on the side of her head are achy.
    We haven't heard any results as of yet.
    She did have a bad day yesterday. Learneed that a good and long-time friend of hers died yesterday due to cirhosis of the Liver. And the woman wasn not an alcholic. I looked up this malady on wikipedia. Lots there to read about it.
    The only thing that will save the life is a Liver transplant. She couldn't get one... So died... I knew her. She was a Psychologist and a very fun and happy person. But she had a very trying and tragic life. Son comitted suicide. Then the mother left the kids - two little girls. This woman raised them, starting in her late fourties.
    Well, she is at peace now and has left this troubled world for all of us to deal with, until our time comes...
    Amen my friend. May peace be upon you and your family. And you have a long and happy life.