+ Reply to Thread

Can anyone Tell Me About Graviola Tree Extract

My friends dog has about 50 small pea size tumors on his liver.

Is there anyway to fight it.
    I heard that if I try to get his blood alkaline this may help him.

Also the vet said I could try Graviola tree extract instead of Kemo...

any help is appreciated.

Re: Can anyone Tell Me About Graviola Tree Extract

Graviola? That's soursop. You can buy the fruit canned, but I have no idea at the moment which extract your vet meant.

Gravoila is so SOUR. Best try vitamin B17, this is LAETRILE, just put in a search for Laetrile or B 17 I was helpin a friend of mine to help this lady. B17 is made from the apricot pits and it will dissolve the tumore and stops the spread of the cancer. Comes in pill form or capsules, for get GRAVOILA, B17 is the best bet out there.

As for getting the blood alkaline YES, it will help, an alkaline body will never have cancer. As with a human I suppose you can do to help animals. If it were me I would see about doing a liver cleanse, things may get worse before they get better. I would definatly try the Graviola, probably the extract....Frankincense essential oil applied to the paws may be helpful also. I would not do the chemo & radiation, I have lost too many friends who opted for C&R and were diagnosed as cancer free after, then wait 6 mo to a year and the claim is," Oh, your cancer has returned, this time with a vengence! and it spreads so fast they are dead in a month or so. It's no secret why.

Quote Originally Posted by hello1122 View Post
    Also the vet said I could try Graviola tree extract instead of Kemo...

any help is appreciated.
    This extract is best used as a colonic. It will loosen and expel those tumors like you wouldn't believe. The pet's owner should do it first, in front of the pet. This reduces anxiety when it's his turn.
    Last edited by phlipper; 02-18-2009 at 04:14 PM.

I can tell you that GRAVIOLA works, I saw 3 "miracles" in different pacients... Itīs matter of faith and mental thing, be honest with you guys! It really works! : for more information visit:

The 3 cases had they cancer resolved in less than 6 months, they administrate 6 pills of 500mg each day.
    Last edited by bibleman; 03-13-2010 at 11:25 PM. Reason: spamming the board

Quote Originally Posted by GraviolaTJ View Post
    I can tell you that GRAVIOLA works, I saw 3 "miracles" in different pacients... Itīs matter of faith and mental thing, be honest with you guys! It really works! : for more information visit:

The 3 cases had they cancer resolved in less than 6 months, they administrate 6 pills of 500mg each day.
    Hey guys!!

A totally impartial review from someone trying to sell graviola tree extract!! All you have to do is have faith!
    Last edited by bibleman; 03-13-2010 at 11:28 PM. Reason: deleting spam link in quote

Bullshit. Pure bullshit. Where's the proof? Oh yeah, there is none. lol Love the grammar and spelling too. Bad enough to be a spammer and a liar, but illiterate as well? Sheesh.
    Last edited by bibleman; 03-13-2010 at 11:29 PM. Reason: deleting spam link in quote

Well, since the topic is about using this on a dog. I guess the question that should be addressed now is;
    Do dogs have faith?

Last edited by nomaxim; 03-14-2010 at 12:52 AM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Well, since the topic is about using this on a dog. I guess the question that should be addressed now is;
    Do dogs have faith?

Yeah, you are right, I don't think they have it.

In the early 1950's my father was a leading researcher into the possibilities surrounding the Graviola Tree as a alternative to not alone Cancer Treatment but also to a host of other medical problems. For legal reasons I will not name the Pharmaceutical Company involved, but the truth be known other companies followed suit in the decades to follow and they too carried out simliar tests and experiments. Although in my 50's now I can vividly remember my father discussing his findings with guests around the dinner table, and he was absolutely 100% clear that the research had indeed stumbled upon a natural cancer cell killer. Now it was one thing making this remarkable discovery but an entirely different matter altogether producing a synthesized version of the compound. In the decades to follow it appears that all the ensuing research by the various other Pharma Corporations failed in this respect also. Therein lay the problem for these groups, because if they could not produce a synthetic variation of the Graviola ingredients then the project and files would have to be shelved. You must understand that in order for the Pharma Corporations to gain a patent or a licence to cell a product it must first pass all the rigors of the FDA and this is where it failed. Hence what nature can produce in abundance the Pharma Groups fell on there face. So the bottom line it appears is that the Big Pharma groups did indeed discover a natural compound to fight Cancer but unfortunately they could not reproduce a synthetic version and therefore could not utilize the natural herbal extract as a patent would not be issued in this respect. Therefore it would seem that if the Pharmaceutical Companies could not control the sale of any medical benefits attributed to the Graviola tree then they sure as hell did not want they're findings made publicly known. Also I may stand corrected, but although the various parts of the Graviola tree have different herbal attributes, from what I recall it is the leaf and stem that are attributed as a natural form of cancer treatment.