+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fun Stuff from WWSN-(WorldWideScamNetwork)

There are many that seem to be confused around here as to what constitutes an illegal SCAM.

I thought I'd post a few fun tidbits for the enlightened, as well as the ignorant & uninformed.

The brainless Anti MLM zealots that think that all NWM companies are scams, are on their own, and I could care less.

Here's some "fun stuff" from the WorldWideScamNetwork!

Here we go!

Lets start with some "basic" Q&A fun, shall we?

This is a whole bunch of questions that you'd probably never even thought of to ask!! From a lawyer!

Enjoy!

http://www.worldwidescam.info/mlmqa.htm

Hope someone learned something there. Mr. Babeber knows his stuff!

Now, how's about 3 clear signs that the MLM you're looking at or, (UGH!) already involved with, is a SCAM.

Now remember this is from WWSN. This is a source that many Anti-MLM zealots use themselves to try & stamp out ALL MLM's! It's funny how they always seem to show only the bad companies in MLM. They never make reference to the legitimate companies, never. Why is that? I wonder...:spin2:

Here's the link;

[urlhttp://www.worldwidescam.info/3signs.htm[/url]

If reading's not your bag, how about some videos that'll help you cut throgh th crap?!

http://www.mlmlegal.com/videos.html

Now, I hope that helps sort through some of the rediculous smoke and mirrors promoted by, not only unethical Network Marketers, but also the Anti-MLM nuts that think that there is no such thing as a good, legitimate MLM company.

Hope it helps someone to see through all the rediculous the hype, positive or negative.

Educate yourself, it pays dividends in the long haul.

In your corner, unless your a rabid, Anti MLM zealot. JBH

Kerry Hein :sun_smiley:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Re: Fun Stuff from WWSN-(WorldWideScamNetwork)

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    There are many that seem to be confused around here as to what constitutes an illegal SCAM.

I thought I'd post a few fun tidbits for the enlightened, as well as the ignorant & uninformed.

The brainless Anti MLM zealots that think that all NWM companies are scams, are on their own, and I could care less.

Here's some "fun stuff" from the WorldWideScamNetwork!

Here we go!

Lets start with some "basic" Q&A fun, shall we?

This is a whole bunch of questions that you'd probably never even thought of to ask!! From a lawyer!

Enjoy!

http://www.worldwidescam.info/mlmqa.htm

Hope someone learned something there. Mr. Babeber knows his stuff!

Now, how's about 3 clear signs that the MLM you're looking at or, (UGH!) already involved with, is a SCAM.

Now remember this is from WWSN. This is a source that many Anti-MLM zealots use themselves to try & stamp out ALL MLM's! It's funny how they always seem to show only the bad companies in MLM. They never make reference to the legitimate companies, never. Why is that? I wonder...:spin2:

Here's the link;

[urlhttp://www.worldwidescam.info/3signs.htm[/url]

If reading's not your bag, how about some videos that'll help you cut throgh th crap?!

http://www.mlmlegal.com/videos.html

Now, I hope that helps sort through some of the rediculous smoke and mirrors promoted by, not only unethical Network Marketers, but also the Anti-MLM nuts that think that there is no such thing as a good, legitimate MLM company.

Hope it helps someone to see through all the rediculous the hype, positive or negative.

Educate yourself, it pays dividends in the long haul.

In your corner, unless your a rabid, Anti MLM zealot. JBH

why should we believe a scammer like you?

Sorry bout that!

Left out the 3 signs link!

Here it is! .....Sorry!

http://www.worldwidescam.info/3signs.htm

Kerry :sun_smiley:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

notice how ohein doesn't answer my question...

i ask

Quote Originally Posted by jebaroo View Post
    and like a typical scammer ...he avoids the question

Sorry bout that!

Left out the 3 signs link!

Here it is! .....Sorry!

http://www.worldwidescam.info/3signs.htm

i ask

Wait a minute! ...! is that you, Nomass?!

just kiddin....

40 hits & counting....thanks JB....:elvis:

~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

i ask

Yeah!!!!... welll, your mother wears combat boots too, I'll bet!!

Effin DREAMSTEALER!!! Bully you...JB!:1crysad::1crysad:

:

KLH :sun_smiley:
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Ok...OK!

Why believe me?

You shouldn't. Verify it elsewhere, for yourself, use common sense, then decide for you, for what you want.

There are three things you must do in order to become wealthy. You must have the right mindset, discover your purpose in life, and find a business that expresses that purpose. ~ Andy Fuehl
    Please don't put me in the position to make such an important decision for you. Only you can decide the right vehicle for you.

I can only help educate, inform and motivate, if possible.

The rest is up to you, as always...

in your corner,

~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Ok...OK!

Why believe me?

You shouldn't. Verify it elsewhere, for yourself, use common sense, then decide for you, for what you want.

Please don't put me in the position to make such an important decision for you. Only you can decide the right vehicle for you.

I can only help educate, inform and motivate, if possible.

The rest is up to you, as always...

in your corner,

I have decided to go into a low-risk venture, like a petstore.
    that should be recession proof don't you think?

I have decided to go into a low-risk venture, like a petstore.
    that should be recession proof don't you think?
    Did I hear another "plop"!

Keep your eye on the bobber.

~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Did I hear another "plop"!

Keep your eye on the bobber.

Can you hear this Hieny?

Originally Posted by freelandlady
    Hello! I think that Tony, BRC and I all know something you don't. Too bad for you. You're way too skeptical! Why not check things out before you put it down. If you don't request a call back you'll never know what you could have had.

Cash gifting is NOT illegal. Do your homework!

Have a prosperous day! I know I will....

More than likely your days will be spent in jail.

Rationalised lies

If Itís Necessary, Itís Ethical

This rationalization rests on the false assumption that necessity breeds propriety. The approach often leads to ends-justify-the-means reasoning and treating non-ethical tasks or goals as moral imperatives.

The False Necessity Trap

As Nietzsche put it, "Necessity is an interpretation, not a fact." We tend to fall into the "false necessity trap" because we over estimate the cost of doing the right thing and under estimate the cost of failing to do so.

If Itís Legal and Permissible, Itís Proper

This substitutes legal requirements (which establish minimal standards of behavior) for personal moral judgment. This alternative does not embrace the full range of ethical obligations, especially for individuals involved in upholding the public trust. Ethical people often choose to do less than the maximally allowable, and more than the minimally acceptable.

Itís Just Part of the Job

Conscientious people who want to do their jobs well often fail to adequately consider the morality of their professional behavior. They tend to compartmentalize ethics into two domains: private and occupational. Fundamentally decent people thereby feel justified doing things at work that they know to be wrong in other contexts. They forget that everyoneís first job is to be a good person.

Itís All for a Good Cause

People are especially vulnerable to rationalizations when they seek to advance a noble aim. "Itís all for a good cause" is a seductive rationale that loosens interpretations of deception, concealment, conflicts of interest, favoritism and violations of established rules and procedures.

I Was Just Doing It for You

This is a primary justification for committing "little white lies" or withholding important information in personal or professional relationships, such as performance reviews. This rationalization pits the values of honesty and respect against the value of caring. An individual deserves the truth because he has a moral right to make decisions about his own life based on accurate information. This rationalization overestimates other peopleís desire to be "protected" from the truth, when in fact most people would rather know unpleasant information than believe soothing falsehoods. Consider the perspective of people lied to: If they discovered the lie, would they thank you for being thoughtful or would they feel betrayed, patronized or manipulated?

Iím Just Fighting Fire With Fire

This is the false assumption that promise-breaking, lying and other kinds of misconduct are justified if they are routinely engaged in by those with whom you are dealing. Remember: when you fight fire with fire, you end up with the ashes of your own integrity.

It Doesnít Hurt Anyone

Used to excuse misconduct, this rationalization falsely holds that one can violate ethical principles so long as there is no clear and immediate harm to others. It treats ethical obligations simply as factors to be considered in decision-making, rather than as ground rules. Problem areas: asking for or giving special favors to family, friends or public officials; disclosing nonpublic information to benefit others; using oneís position for personal advantage.

Everyoneís Doing It

This is a false, "safety in numbers" rationale fed by the tendency to uncritically treat cultural, organizational or occupational behaviors as if they were ethical norms, just because they are norms.

Itís OK If I Donít Gain Personally

This justifies improper conduct done for others or for institutional purposes on the false assumption that personal gain is the only test of impropriety. A related but narrower view is that only behavior resulting in improper financial gain warrants ethical criticism.

Iíve Got It Coming

People who feel they are overworked or underpaid rationalize that minor "perks" ó such as acceptance of favors, discounts or gratuities ó are nothing more than fair compensation for services rendered. This is also used as an excuse to abuse sick time, insurance claims, overtime, personal phone calls and personal use of office supplies.

I Can Still Be Objective

By definition, if youíve lost your objectivity, you canít see that youíve lost your objectivity! It also under estimates the subtle ways in which gratitude, friendship and the anticipation of future favors affect judgment. Does the person providing you with the benefit believe that it will in no way affect your judgment? Would the person still provide the benefit if you were in no position to help?

Heiny is now the offical poster child for scammers worldwide!

http://wwsnforums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=162

Quote Originally Posted by nomass View Post
    Can you hear this Hieny?

Originally Posted by freelandlady
    Hello! I think that Tony, BRC and I all know something you don't. Too bad for you. You're way too skeptical! Why not check things out before you put it down. If you don't request a call back you'll never know what you could have had.

Cash gifting is NOT illegal. Do your homework!

Have a prosperous day! I know I will....

More than likely your days will be spent in jail.

Rationalised lies

If Itís Necessary, Itís Ethical

This rationalization rests on the false assumption that necessity breeds propriety. The approach often leads to ends-justify-the-means reasoning and treating non-ethical tasks or goals as moral imperatives.

The False Necessity Trap

As Nietzsche put it, "Necessity is an interpretation, not a fact." We tend to fall into the "false necessity trap" because we over estimate the cost of doing the right thing and under estimate the cost of failing to do so.

If Itís Legal and Permissible, Itís Proper

This substitutes legal requirements (which establish minimal standards of behavior) for personal moral judgment. This alternative does not embrace the full range of ethical obligations, especially for individuals involved in upholding the public trust. Ethical people often choose to do less than the maximally allowable, and more than the minimally acceptable.

Itís Just Part of the Job

Conscientious people who want to do their jobs well often fail to adequately consider the morality of their professional behavior. They tend to compartmentalize ethics into two domains: private and occupational. Fundamentally decent people thereby feel justified doing things at work that they know to be wrong in other contexts. They forget that everyoneís first job is to be a good person.

Itís All for a Good Cause

People are especially vulnerable to rationalizations when they seek to advance a noble aim. "Itís all for a good cause" is a seductive rationale that loosens interpretations of deception, concealment, conflicts of interest, favoritism and violations of established rules and procedures.

I Was Just Doing It for You

This is a primary justification for committing "little white lies" or withholding important information in personal or professional relationships, such as performance reviews. This rationalization pits the values of honesty and respect against the value of caring. An individual deserves the truth because he has a moral right to make decisions about his own life based on accurate information. This rationalization overestimates other peopleís desire to be "protected" from the truth, when in fact most people would rather know unpleasant information than believe soothing falsehoods. Consider the perspective of people lied to: If they discovered the lie, would they thank you for being thoughtful or would they feel betrayed, patronized or manipulated?

Iím Just Fighting Fire With Fire

This is the false assumption that promise-breaking, lying and other kinds of misconduct are justified if they are routinely engaged in by those with whom you are dealing. Remember: when you fight fire with fire, you end up with the ashes of your own integrity.

It Doesnít Hurt Anyone

Used to excuse misconduct, this rationalization falsely holds that one can violate ethical principles so long as there is no clear and immediate harm to others. It treats ethical obligations simply as factors to be considered in decision-making, rather than as ground rules. Problem areas: asking for or giving special favors to family, friends or public officials; disclosing nonpublic information to benefit others; using oneís position for personal advantage.

Everyoneís Doing It

This is a false, "safety in numbers" rationale fed by the tendency to uncritically treat cultural, organizational or occupational behaviors as if they were ethical norms, just because they are norms.

Itís OK If I Donít Gain Personally

This justifies improper conduct done for others or for institutional purposes on the false assumption that personal gain is the only test of impropriety. A related but narrower view is that only behavior resulting in improper financial gain warrants ethical criticism.

Iíve Got It Coming

People who feel they are overworked or underpaid rationalize that minor "perks" ó such as acceptance of favors, discounts or gratuities ó are nothing more than fair compensation for services rendered. This is also used as an excuse to abuse sick time, insurance claims, overtime, personal phone calls and personal use of office supplies.

I Can Still Be Objective

By definition, if youíve lost your objectivity, you canít see that youíve lost your objectivity! It also under estimates the subtle ways in which gratitude, friendship and the anticipation of future favors affect judgment. Does the person providing you with the benefit believe that it will in no way affect your judgment? Would the person still provide the benefit if you were in no position to help?

Heiny is now the offical poster child for scammers worldwide!

http://wwsnforums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=162
    A- ...OK?! You took the "bait", I guess...did you have a valid point anywhere to make? Which all means what? Make your point, quit speaking in code, nomass. What are you trying to say?

I read it where you first used it and it didn't make a whole lot of sense over there either?!

JBH

Thanks just the same!

~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

A- ...OK?! You took the "bait", I guess...did you have a valid point anywhere to make? Which all means what? Make your point, quit speaking in code, nomass. What are you trying to say?

I read it where you first used it and it didn't make a whole lot of sense over there either?!

JBH

Thanks just the same!

I doubt I could be any clearer than this! Your Sending Out Cards is a worthless as any other scam on the net. (97 plus % lose period).

I doubt I could be any clearer than this! Your Sending Out Cards is a worthless as any other scam on the net. (97 plus % lose period).
    You could be much clearer, nomass.

Who cares what you think about SOC or MLM? I certainly don't. I made myself very clear when I started this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56

The brainless Anti MLM zealots (like you, Nomass) that think that all NWM companies are scams, are on their own, and I could care less.
    Take a hint, Dude.

Thanks for posting just the same! Bump!

~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

i ask

You shouldn't believe me or anyone else, until you've verified your findings in at least two different, unrelated places!

Believe nothing, O monks, merely because you have been told it ...or because it is traditional, or because you yourselves have imagined it. Do not believe what your teacher tells you merely out of respect for the teacher. But whatsoever, after due examination and analysis, you find to be conducive to the good, the benefit, the welfare of all beings- that doctrine believe and cling to, and take it as your guide.

~ Budda
    Check out the fun stuff from WWSN a second time!

Bump!

Long live ethical MLM!

Kerry

Heiny wrote:

JBH

Thanks just the same!

Kerry
    My Point was that you are a freaking liar and projected all the MLM cult examples referred to in my previous post.

How can you sleep at night? :judges:

Heiny wrote:
    My Point was that you are a freaking liar and projected all the MLM cult examples referred to in my previous post.

How can you sleep at night? :judges:
    I sleep just fine, thank you very much. Like a baby.

Care to point out exactly where I lied to anyone about anything? Didn't think so...

I just brought in my 14th retail customer today!

Not sure how you sleep though VINO, misleading others into thinking that all mlm's are outright scams. That's a huge lie!:zx11pissed:

You sir, are an anonymous hypocrite, VINomass.

What happened to your alter-ego west2nd? Back on your meds, so he's 'gone' now!?:yelcutelaughA:

Proudly, honestly, and without any anonymity, Kerry Hein