+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 105

  1. #1

    >>>Is The SpiderWeb Marketing System a SCAM?<<<

    "The SpiderWeb Marketing System"

    MLM ,in my opinion, has gotten somewhat of an unfair, bad
    reputation. I have heard numerous people complaining saying
    things like "MLM is old,it does not work anymore, etc. That is
    so far from the truth. It is in most cases the people who fail to
    stick to the system and work with the system who complain.
    If you don't treat your system, home business or any business
    for that matter like a real business, you will never succeed.



    I was introduced to a marketing system called "The SpiderWeb
    Marketing System a weak ago and for me this system has been
    a blessing because it automates many time consuming tasks as
    lead generation,advertising,traffic generation,building down
    lines and more. It is a system where you get a team of
    creative writers working for you...writing articles,blog
    posts and forum posts and all this happens automatically
    after you have set up the system.



    You get your own automated blog where this team of creative
    writers will be posting new content about your business to
    keep your blog updated. You get 12+ streams of passive income
    without ever talking to a single prospect. This system
    eliminates every problem new entrepreneurs face today...to
    best describe this system "you will spin your own world wide
    web".

    As I wrote, I have only been involved in this system for a
    week and I have already had people from all around the globe
    contacting me wanting to learn more about this system. That
    is proof enough for me that this system works.



    The SpiderWeb Marketing System is a FREE service provided
    by the founder Kim Rounder and the spiderweb team. If you want
    to learn more about this powerful marketing system, you can visit my site
    for more information (see below).

    RA
    r12lp17a@gmail.com
    Turn a measly $10 biz into $11,377/mo? Only if you can **cheat** off us...
    Click Here to See How!

    12 Streams of Income for FREE with The SpiderWeb Marketing System...
    Get Your FREE System Here!

    Get paid to generate leads and put new distributors into your business. Become the hunted instead of the hunter.
    Free Video Series!
    Click Here!

    Discover Step-By-Step How a 24yr Old College 'Kid' Makes Over
    $1,000 a DAY Online With This FREE System!
    Click Here Now!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,120

    Re: >>>Is The SpiderWeb Marketing System a SCAM?<<

    If you consider something not scam, do not bring it to scam.com. Otherwise you are spamming and advertising. But that was your intention all the way.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    51

    Re: >>>Is The SpiderWeb Marketing System a SCAM?<<

    If it doesn't give me the ability to stick to walls and fight crime with crazy agility and strength, I'm not interested.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    on a beach
    Posts
    19

    Re: >>>Is The SpiderWeb Marketing System a SCAM?<<

    ONE OF the many systems for network-marketing leads on the net . examples :magnetic sposoring,renegade marketing,mentoring-for-free,now boris is right THIS IS AN AD and google likes this place..tHE system does not fight crime like spidey can.....
    DARE 2 COMPARE WHEN YOU TRAVEL.. http://www.mothertrucker.info AIR2WATER machines WE want this drink! http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=395804375

  5. #5

    Has anyone heard of the Spiderweb System?

    Hello everyone,
    I have been looking at different ways to make an extra income.
    I came accross this Spiderweb System, since it's practically free I thought of giving it a try. I haven't set it up yet.
    Has anyone heard of it?
    Can anyone give me advice as to what to check when looking into any new "system" or business to join?

    Thank you!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15

    Re: Has anyone heard of the Spiderweb System?

    If you are desperate enough financially that you can't see when something clearly falls under the jurisdiction of the "too good to be true" rule, you really need to stop and evaluate your personal state of mind. The only legitimate get-rich-quick schemes are those which nobody talks about or advertises because:

    A.) It is not in their best interests to attract competitors

    B.) it is not in their best interests to attract general attention to their practices

    Anyone that solicits any kind of service related to a get-rich-quick scheme, free of cost or not, is a con artist. Most con artists make their money by eventually trying to get you to give them money or information in exchange for access to the supposed "methods". They don't make any money at all actually practicing the methods they peddle...see? The methods represent hope...they sell you hope and prey on your desperation. that is the con!!!

    /slap wake up fool
    Last edited by rentankonko; 06-25-2008 at 10:53 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,120

    Re: Has anyone heard of the Spiderweb System?

    You WILL MAKE between $5 and $450 for EVERY FREE SpiderWeb Marketing System that THE SYSTEM AUTOMATICALLY gives away for you
    "Automated systems" are scams. This has always being the case.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Has anyone heard of the Spiderweb System?

    Quote Originally Posted by borisf96 View Post
    "Automated systems" are scams. This has always being the case.
    I'll second that notion!

    Don't fall for the "automated system" scams!

    If they'll "build it for you", what do they need you for? (Hint hint...it's your money they're after!) It's their business they're building, not yours!

    In order for your business to grow, you have to do something with it! Noone, or no thing will build it for you.

    Network Marketing is built on relationships. If machines could build it, they would have cut people out of the equation long ago.
    You see, antiquated ideas of kindness and generosity are simply bugs that must be programmed out of our world. And these cold, unfeeling machines will show us the way.

    ~ Bill Gates
    Yeah right, for his sake, I hope he was just being sarcastic, I'm sure he was...

    Kerry Hein :sun_smiley:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Has anyone heard of the Spiderweb System?

    Quote Originally Posted by rentankonko View Post
    If you are desperate enough financially that you can't see when something clearly falls under the jurisdiction of the "too good to be true" rule, you really need to stop and evaluate your personal state of mind. The only legitimate get-rich-quick schemes are those which nobody talks about or advertises because:

    A.) It is not in their best interests to attract competitors

    B.) it is not in their best interests to attract general attention to their practices

    Anyone that solicits any kind of service related to a get-rich-quick scheme, free of cost or not, is a con artist. Most con artists make their money by eventually trying to get you to give them money or information in exchange for access to the supposed "methods". They don't make any money at all actually practicing the methods they peddle...see? The methods represent hope...they sell you hope and prey on your desperation. that is the con!!!

    /slap wake up fool
    Well put! RIGHT ON!

    Welcome to scam.com

    Kerry Hein :sun_smiley:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hub marketing
    Posts
    77

    Re: Has anyone heard of the Spiderweb System?

    Quote Originally Posted by moodychica View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I have been looking at different ways to make an extra income.
    I came accross this Spiderweb System, since it's practically free I thought of giving it a try. I haven't set it up yet.
    Has anyone heard of it?
    Can anyone give me advice as to what to check when looking into any new "system" or business to join?

    Thank you!
    hi Moodychica
    I like the system,for me it is the best lead generation system ever {a network marketer lead generation system ,i will never buy leads}..Google adsense adwords training makes this great information training with the videos. As far what business to join,I will be back.. p.s Meet Franklin and Selfbank Mobile are great business ideas...
    This is for the Rednecks out there

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    112

    Re: Has anyone heard of the Spiderweb System?

    I'm actually curious about it...I have a few business partners that use it and they have told me about it...But Im not sure if I really understand how it makes you or me up to $450 per rep sign up....Anyone have the scoop on her about it..

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1

    The SpiderWeb Marketing System, scam or not?

    Hi there!!!!

    Do you have any experience with The SpiderWeb Marketing System???

    Is it a scam or not??? I need some extra cash.....:spin2:

    Cheers

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    313

    Re: The SpiderWeb Marketing System, scam or not?

    Scam, i looked into it. It is IMO worse than cash gifting. I was going to get involved but decided against it. Lots of spamming too with that program. If you want some extra cash than join up with...... oh wait... haha I QUIT that program cause it was a scam too... sure i made money but its more like dishonest earnings... affiliate marketing is very good. I have NO program offers at this point but I wish you success in an honest program. If you go into gifting or any other model based like it... consider yourself temporarily RICH... and RICH with a fresh hot dog in ur buns :(:judges: I decided my life and fiance was more important than a male fiance so im EXTREMELY RICH right now going to two jobs.



    Quote Originally Posted by netstar View Post
    Hi there!!!!

    Do you have any experience with The SpiderWeb Marketing System???

    Is it a scam or not??? I need some extra cash.....:spin2:

    Cheers

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: The SpiderWeb Marketing System, scam or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianM View Post
    Scam, i looked into it. It is IMO worse than cash gifting. I was going to get involved but decided against it. Lots of spamming too with that program. If you want some extra cash than join up with...... oh wait... haha I QUIT that program cause it was a scam too... sure i made money but its more like dishonest earnings... affiliate marketing is very good. I have NO program offers at this point but I wish you success in an honest program. If you go into gifting or any other model based like it... consider yourself temporarily RICH... and RICH with a fresh hot dog in ur buns :(:judges: I decided my life and fiance was more important than a male fiance so im EXTREMELY RICH right now going to two jobs.
    :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

    Go man go!

    KLH:sun_smiley:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    98

    Re: The SpiderWeb Marketing System, scam or not?

    Could you tell me in simple words exactly what this system is all about and why it is a scam. I have been reading about it on other boards and it seems as though you don't lay out any money. I am also confused as to why this person, on the other board was talking about .ws Is that what this system is all about or is that just the business he chose to use with this system?
    Thanks

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hub marketing
    Posts
    77

    Re: The SpiderWeb Marketing System, scam or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by lilac22 View Post
    Could you tell me in simple words exactly what this system is all about and why it is a scam. I have been reading about it on other boards and it seems as though you don't lay out any money. I am also confused as to why this person, on the other board was talking about .ws Is that what this system is all about or is that just the business he chose to use with this system?
    Thanks

    I like the system,for me it is the best lead generation system ever {a network marketer lead generation system} ,i will never buy leads}..Google adsense ,adwords ,traffic training make this great information training with the videos. Gdi or ,ws domains(AUTO BLOG} is part of the income streams .. Also wowzza which is a paid networking site ,direct matches,all could cost if you wish to upgrade. I did not,nor do i have any interest to upgrade. I use the system for leads for my mlm ---i have made money from google from S.W.M.S and will make money when Selfbank mobile launches thru the system ( i will advertise the Selfbank mobile affiliate program---- I say ,GET SCAMMED, PAY NOTHING, join watch the videos on traffic... success2u E p.s most my folks joining are not from the U.S. go figure
    Last edited by everge; 07-29-2008 at 04:12 PM.
    This is for the Rednecks out there

Similar Threads

  1. Code Marketing Scam & Total Marketing Scam
    By pri.mark in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 10:24 AM
  2. Is SpiderWeb Marketing A Scam?
    By thehallster in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 08:33 PM
  3. Global Marketing System |Network Marketing System
    By aki123 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 10:39 AM
  4. Jaguar Marketing System
    By JOliver304@aol.com in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 03:13 AM
  5. Predator Marketing System - Anyone have any experience?
    By MrSerious in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 02:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •