+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

world wide cash flow systems-HELP!!!!

I just listened to a 15 min call at my wife's request. The game is this...you have your"receiving line#1" and you ask your first person to give you $500. Then he calls a person, and because he is your first person HIS person sends you $$. If he sends over (up to 3500) that overage rolls up to the person that called ME. You can have as many receiving lines as you want. PLEASE tell me however regretfully, if you have seen this site, been scammed, or just have a word of warning. This is my first post, please be gentle. saysax (my initials and my part time job)THANK YOU!!!!!!

Re: world wide cash flow systems-HELP!!!!

At least they accept checks so it is not cash gifting.

Looks like a "marketing system". I have seen explosion of those a year ago. After a few month market for any "marketing system" saturates, so the same "gurus" start new ones all the time, trying to sign up the same people over and over again.

Dead give away of it being a scheme is "completely automated" mentions. Other give away is that there is absolutely no product.

It is essentially a pyramid that could be closed down at any moment if government had any desire to investigate it. But since most of participants are pyramid junkies, they do not complain. No complains, no investigations.

Quote Originally Posted by saysax View Post
    I just listened to a 15 min call at my wife's request. The game is this...you have your"receiving line#1" and you ask your first person to give you $500. Then he calls a person, and because he is your first person HIS person sends you $$. If he sends over (up to 3500) that overage rolls up to the person that called ME. You can have as many receiving lines as you want. PLEASE tell me however regretfully, if you have seen this site, been scammed, or just have a word of warning. This is my first post, please be gentle. saysax (my initials and my part time job)THANK YOU!!!!!!
    First hint, the name. RUN away!

Boris nailed it, what's the product? MONEY! It looks like it to me!

:madgo:

Welcome to scam.com

Kerry Hein :sun_smiley:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

I have a legitimate question here after reading this and a few of the other theads about MLMs. Am I in the minority of people that was raised with common sense, doesn't believe everything I hear, doesn't believe the infomercial claims, and certainly doesn't ever believe anything about free money or get rich quick scams? Is nearly everyone born gullible? Excuse me, but I have to go order some weight loss pills that will let me eat as much as I want and lose 50 pounds per month, an ultrasound hair brush that promises to regrow my hair, and then order one of those gas saving devices that will give me 25% more miles per gallon. Sheesh! Some people need to get a grip on reality! Doesn't anyone heed the old adage, "If it sounds too good to be true, it is?"
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Moron_Here View Post
    I have a legitimate question here after reading this and a few of the other theads about MLMs. Am I in the minority of people that was raised with common sense, doesn't believe everything I hear, doesn't believe the infomercial claims, and certainly doesn't ever believe anything about free money or get rich quick scams? Is nearly everyone born gullible? Excuse me, but I have to go order some weight loss pills that will let me eat as much as I want and lose 50 pounds per month, an ultrasound hair brush that promises to regrow my hair, and then order one of those gas saving devices that will give me 25% more miles per gallon. Sheesh! Some people need to get a grip on reality! Doesn't anyone heed the old adage, "If it sounds too good to be true, it is?"
    I can assure you that there is more than you who feel the same way and know what we are talking about.

I'm waiting for someone from the MLMer's are legal side to show me one that is legal within the 70% rule.

:yelcutelaughA::yelcutelaughA::yelcutelaughA:
    I agree 100%!!!
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by nomass View Post
    I can assure you that there is more than you who feel the same way and know what we are talking about.

I'm waiting for someone from the MLMer's are legal side to show me one that is legal within the 70% rule.
    I'm assuming your information on the 70% rule is from PSA, where you get most of your ammo;If your talking about PSA's R.Taylors 70% inference, this is what Len Clements of MarketWaveInc said about it;
    Taylorís ignorance as to basic MLM law is most glaring in his definition of the proverbial "Seventy Percent Rule." This is a rule that was derived from, and clearly defined by, the FTC vs. Amway decision in 1979. It is, and has always been, a rule that forbids the purchase of more inventory until at least 70% of all previous goods have been sold or consumed (designed to prevent front loading and stock piling). According to Taylor, this rule demands "distributors must derive at least 70% of their income from retail sales to non-distributors." Heís wrong.
    Nomass picked up on my little conversation with wserra over at the Guerilla thread, plus he's also bought into the dribble promoted by anti-MLM zealots like taoylor & Fitz, and believes that there is no such thing as a legitimate MLM. Isn't that right, Nomass?

By the way, re:the "70% rule", first, what do you mean by the 70% rule? Give your definition of what it means. Secondly, I 'sold' all my inventory, or sent it (cards & gifts)anyways, nomass, & I have at least eleven (11) retail customers & several wholsale aside from the distributors in my group currently, and there's no way I could 'prove' to you that everyone in SOC has as well! ...What's your point?

~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    I'm assuming your information on the 70% rule is from PSA, where you get most of your ammo;If your talking about PSA's R.Taylors 70% inference, this is what Len Clements of MarketWaveInc said about it;

Nomass picked up on my little conversation with wserra over at the Guerilla thread, plus he's also bought into the dribble promoted by anti-MLM zealots like taoylor & Fitz, and believes that there is no such thing as a legitimate MLM. Isn't that right, Nomass?

By the way, re:the "70% rule", first, what do you mean by the 70% rule? Give your definition of what it means. Secondly, I 'sold' all my inventory, or sent it (cards & gifts)anyways, nomass, & I have at least eleven (11) retail customers & several wholsale aside from the distributors in my group currently, and there's no way I could 'prove' to you that everyone in SOC has as well! ...What's your point?

Try reading what has been posted here before and always remember Amway.

Tell me how the scheme you are promoting stacks up with your compensation scheme and buy a card a day.

I buy many cards in a years time. Bithdays, Christmas, special occasions but not requiring a one a day agreement that requires a person to go brain dead and pay hundreds of dollars to become an earning member.

Let's say I buy a legitimate card from Hallmark for $2.50 each and send them to 20 relatives and friends, that is ~ $50 bucks but at ~$.93 each plus for a preminum of almost $400 dallor I could spend ~ a thousand a head to recruit new suckers?

Give me a break!

Try reading what has been posted here before and always remember Amway.

Tell me how the scheme you are promoting stacks up with your compensation scheme and buy a card a day.

I buy many cards in a years time. Bithdays, Christmas, special occasions but not requiring a one a day agreement that requires a person to go brain dead and pay hundreds of dollars to become an earning member.

Let's say I buy a legitimate card from Hallmark for $2.50 each and send them to 20 relatives and friends, that is ~ $50 bucks but at ~$.93 each plus for a preminum of almost $400 dallor I could spend ~ a thousand a head to recruit new suckers?

Give me a break!
    Yep, and the more cards I send the cheaper they get! You don't find value there that's your choice. Don't tell me where I should find value for myself! Nomass, don't be a dumbass!

I love my card business, many others do as well. SOC is growing fast! It's a fun business! Many people find tremendous value. Many people love the product/service. I find that generous people take to it quickly. I don't think nomass is a very generous person. Negative? yes ... Generous? NO WAY. No wonder you don't find any value in SOC, nomass! You're too negative!

You don't send cards or find value in the SOC service, nomass. Who cares? Noone. I certainly don't. Who'd want to receive a card from you anyways. You'd probably just rain on their parade!

~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Yep, and the more cards I send the cheaper they get! You don't find value there that's your choice. Don't tell me where I should find value for myself! Nomass, don't be a dumbass!

I love my card business, many others do as well. SOC is growing fast! It's a fun business! Many people find tremendous value. Many people love the product/service. I find that generous people take to it quickly. I don't think nomass is a very generous person. Negative? yes ... Generous? NO WAY. No wonder you don't find any value in SOC, nomass! You're too negative!

You don't send cards or find value in the SOC service, nomass. Who cares? Noone. I certainly don't. Who'd want to receive a card from you anyways. You'd probably just rain on their parade!

I'm not real fond of a scheme that cost a person ~$400 for their top dog level and request/require you to send a card per day. That is close to another $350 plus other expenses. What a deal? :judges:

I've never seen you pissed off before. I thought you were in everyone's corner.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

I'm not real fond of a scheme that cost a person ~$400 for their top dog level and request/require you to send a card per day. That is close to another $350 plus other expenses. What a deal? :judges:
    The fact that you don't have enough relationships with real people, in the real world to nurture & to send a card once in a while, let alone one a day,(Which is NOT required!), is no surprise to me nomass!

OOh! $400.00 for their "top dog" level! What's a "top dog" level?!

I also gather that $400.00 is alot of money for you, right nomass! Did you even bother to find out what is in the $400.00 package? No, of course not. Did you skip right past the $25.00 retail package? Or the $300.00 wholesale package? You forgot to mention those. Or, what about joining for FREE! Did you notice that? Have you even seen one of the cards and held it in your hand? NO.

Again, you're clueless, and don't have any idea what you're talkiinng about!

It's your choice, nomass. You don't find value in sending cards & expressing generosity easily, & affordably, that's your business. Go ahead & waste your time and gas running back & forth to the store to buy cards with that Hallmark scheme. Don't tell me there's no value in SOC, when I know different!

Again, you're clueless and wouldn't know a real opportunity if it landed in your lap, nomass!

What do you KNOW? Next to nothing.

I'm glad there's nothing for you in SOC. We'll do just fine without negative, mean, clueless people like you, nomass.

Celebrate life now!

Let me know if you'd like further clarification about Send Out Cards, I'd be happy to!

Still too paranoid to leave an address so I can send you a Thank You card & some brownies, nomass? ....No doubt.

~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

I've never seen you pissed off before. I thought you were in everyone's corner.
    NMH, who's pissed!? Not ME!

The only corners I don't stand in are clueless, ignorant people's corners. Like Anti-MLM zealot, nomass here.

Why? Are you joining his Anti-MLM clueless zealot club?

Up till now you've been focusing your efforts on companies that deserve the scrutiny. Changing your focus to SOC for nomass' honor are ya!??

Let's go! Ler her rip!:spin2:

~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

NMH, who's pissed!? Not ME!

The only corners I don't stand in are clueless, ignorant people's corners. Like Anti-MLM zealot, nomass here.

Why? Are you joining his Anti-MLM clueless zealot club?

Up till now you've been focusing your efforts on companies that deserve the scrutiny. Changing your focus to SOC for nomass' honor are ya!??

Let's go! Ler her rip!:spin2:

Absolutely not! I haven't read enough of his/her posts to know or care. I was just cruisin' around. I concentrate on the worthless travel MLMs. You can forget the card, but I'll take a batch of brownies.

Absolutely not! I haven't read enough of his/her posts to know or care. I was just cruisin' around. I concentrate on the worthless travel MLMs. You can forget the card, but I'll take a batch of brownies.
    Sorry NMH,

They both go together, you can't send one without the other, it's a package deal.

PM me a PO box or address & I'd be happy to! For all the pounding you do on the keyboard haunting shady deals, it's the least I can do. I applaud your efforts, we are in the same corner I believe. I hate scams myself.

By the way, The brownies are AWESOME!!!

~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Sorry NMH,

They both go together, you can't send one without the other, it's a package deal.

PM me a PO box or address & I'd be happy to! For all the pounding you do on the keyboard haunting shady deals, it's the least I can do. I applaud your efforts, we are in the same corner I believe. I hate scams myself.

By the way, The brownies are AWESOME!!!

How would people know unless you sent them? Ok I see you have to join and that's not free? Gotcha now!

BTW, why would a legitimate business use a PO box and have no legit address? Post your address if it is legit! Legitimate business don't hide behind a PO Box address, why do you?

Pure pyramid just like Fussion!