+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i.t. logistics

i.t. logistics

Anybody know anything about this company?
    I keep getting email from them, some of it goes in my spam filter.

The email today had a link to their website:
    http://202.73.56.151/itlog/

I didn't see anywhere they were asking for money or bank info, but I didn't read through it too closely. Here's a typical email:

Hello -,

Our company is hiring on a home-based basis logistics managers all across the US.

I.T.Logistics Ltd is a full-service commercial mail, management company headquartered in Hong Kong, China. Locally owned and operated, the company has offices in Europe, Middle East and all regions of the Asia Pacific. To gain more market competitiveness, our expansion shall reach the United States.

We are experienced mail forwarders who are committed to our community and building long-term relationships with our clients. We fully accept the importance for economic development of efficiency of the allocation of real and financial resources, and subscribe the view that mail forwarding development is an important facet of the process of development.
    The company is pleased to introduce a new level of personal mail forwarding service to public. At I.T.Logistics Ltd it is our goal to offer the best possible service to our clients by consistently delivering innovative, responsive and community focused mail forwarding excellence.
    The Board of Directors and Management of I.T.Logistics Ltd are committed to following "best practices" in corporate governance, full disclosure and investor communication. In recognition of the value of international co-operation, the Board of Directors arrived at decision to gain a partnership with individuals.
    Our Partnership mail forwarding program provides a meaningful and rewarding way for you to give something back to the community where you live and/or work.

For candidates interested in reviewing our current opportunities, the following are the basic requirements:

- US Citizens and/or residents of the state.
    - Should not be below 21 years of age.
    - Ability to receive day time mail and packages.
    - Can dedicate at least 2-3 work hours/day.
    - With a working e-mail address and a telephone access.
    - Have a bank account.

Successful applicants will be responsible to the following:

1. Receive the correspondence from either our company or our partners to his/her
    residential address;
    2. Report it to our manager (every candidate will be included in manager's lists);
    3. Repack received items carefuly following the instructions that the manager will send
    you (for example, take all papers out and send them separately);
    4. Receive money from our company for shipping and payment for each shipped package.
    Money transfer method described below. During first month we offer $30 for each
    shipped box. This is your per package salary, shipping fees are paid separately by
    us.Starting from second month $50 for each shipped box.
    5. Fill postal forms and papers as it will be shown in our managers instructions
    (you will receive e-mail with instructions for each box).
    6. Send the package out using shipping method specified by the manager (at this moment
    we mainly use EMS, as every USPS office can ship with EMS Global Express Mail)

Products description:

- consumer electronics (DVD players, audio players, video equipment, audio equipment, etc.);
    - sport equipment;
    - luxury items;
    - car/motorcycle spare parts;
    - home computers and computer components for desktop systems, notebooks, PDAs;
    - office equipment;
    - mobile equipment (cellular phones, pagers, GPS systems, etc.);
    - clothing;
    - footwear;

Please email us back to S.Henneman@it-logisticsltd.com with following personal details if you're interested:
    Note: DO NOT reply to this message, use only above email in communication

- First name
    - Last name
    - Address
    - City
    - State
    - Country
    - Postal zipcode
    - Phone number

(c) 2005-2008 I.T.Logistics Ltd.

Your business partner

Re: i.t. logistics

It is called reshipping scam. You will be receiving hot items bought with stolen credit cards and reshipping them to third world countries(most probably Nigeria)

Just to your attention, such kind of the job(reshipping) does not exist. This has been mentioned in several major news outlets. I read it on MSNBC.