+ Reply to Thread

Do we really know who to believe?!!!

I know I have no idea! In fact most of you won't even know whether to believe a word I say and justifably so! Although, my intent is not to convince anyone of anything, just my humble opinion. I think we can all learn from each other's mistakes, but after someone, in one breath, is sharing their misfortunes with bogus online work opportunities, but yet in the next breath is sharing a couple websites, but really only reccommending one, how do we know if these websites are really legitimate? The truth is, we don't Just as you will have no clue if any of the lists of websites that I will share with you are legitimate. The bottom line is, no matter what you read from anyone, you'll never be certain, unless of course you try it yourself and if ANYONE is charging a fee, then you certainly want to do your research, because no matter how convincing and appealing it is to us, we have to be skeptical!

We all have an idea that there is a way to make money online, which is why so many of us keep trying, even after several failures. I'm no different then many of you who have failed, but after having to quit my job of 17yrs as a physical therapist after complications and health issues as a result from brain surgery to remove a tumor, I, like many of you, have to keep trying.

I'm not going to name any websites, but if you asked yourself; "why isn't everyone who is seeking work online doing this?" Just know there's a good reason and that most work descriptons are not exactly what they seem, at least not until you've paid your fee.

From reading some of what I've seen here, I'm assuming some of you won't agree, but my experience is, most likely if there is a fee, there's a scam. Of course, there are exceptions, but this is not a website's fee and since I'm not sure if I can name names, I won't, but it is a way to make money online, but you'll most certainly lose money in process. However, just like any other job, the more experience you have, the more successful you will become. The question is, can you afford to lose money in the process. Since I cannot, this is not the route I've chosen, but it's not say the eventually I won't. If you happen to not have a clue to the work I'm referring to, you're welcome to email me, but like I said, I'd rather not mention any names, even if it is favorable.

It's taken me months of research to figure out that there are legitimate ways to work online, but like many of you, I've had several failures.

Actually I stumbled on this site by accident, while trying to research a website that my son's friend believes he's been scammed by, so I thought I'd add my two cents, although I suppose many of you may feel I've only stated the obvious and believe I've only waisted their time. For those people, I truly apologize, as this is my very first time to ever do anything like this, so to waist your time was certainly NOT my intent. I do Thank You for your time.

I'm leaving a list of websites that I believe to be legit, but my advise to you is to always research the company before allowing yourself to be involved. Two ways I always do, is to first check with the BBB site and second, type the name of the website in your search engine to find out if other's have been scammed. Hopefully this has been helpful to at least someone.

If anyone is interested in more specific's regarding what I've learned, I'm certainly willing to share with you. You're welcome to email me with any questions. Just be sure to reference this blog, as I don't read anything I don't recognize.

Thanks again!

CLICKBANK LINKS REMOVED.... :judges:
    Last edited by katiescorner; 07-07-2008 at 02:49 PM.
    Splendid-Isolation

Re: Do we really know who to believe?!!!

Hi Barbara,
    Please contact me so that we can chat. opal2626@yahoo.com.
    Thanx.:nervouss:

Re: Do we really know who to believe?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post

Hi Barbara,
    Please contact me so that we can chat. opal2626@yahoo.com.
    Thanx.:nervouss:
    Thats why they troll these boards waiting for somebody to bite. And he did.