+ Reply to Thread

The Financial Training Academy

Hello,

I`m new to the forum so i`d like to thank the whole community for the great jobs you guys do. While surfing through the forum i came across a post regrading an London training facility which had bad remarks about the people working there and the company itself. I`d like to say that i finalized my studies there i have a small job in the mortgage industry so it seems it did not turn out that bad for me after finishing their courses. I do not want to appear like i`m taking sides, i just needed to say this because it is the right thing to do for all the goods things they did for me.

kind regards,

Peter Maxwell

Re: The Financial Training Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Peter1980 View Post
    Hello,

I`m new to the forum so i`d like to thank the whole community for the great jobs you guys do. While surfing through the forum i came across a post regrading an London training facility which had bad remarks about the people working there and the company itself. I`d like to say that i finalized my studies there i have a small job in the mortgage industry so it seems it did not turn out that bad for me after finishing their courses. I do not want to appear like i`m taking sides, i just needed to say this because it is the right thing to do for all the goods things they did for me.

kind regards,

Peter Maxwell
    Well welcome to chat here. You should have posted that where you found it. This is not the forum for it.

I apologize for this. I`m new here but i promiss to post more on topic.

Hi Peter 1980,
    You would have been aware of the postings regarding The Financial Training Academy on this site, unfortunately they have been taken down for unkown reasons.

As it is possible you have completed your course, paid £8-10k for it and been given a small job at the end, you unlike many other customers were not so lucky.

The company in question was set up by Raffi Ahmad Bhatti after dumping Britannia IT and Britannia Mortgage and Finance, in both cases he made of with students money and did not provide the service advertised. That is the reason the company is being watched by trading standards.

Also within posts previously another training company had made clear that Raffi, now The financial training academy, is well known for the way they do business and in their words 'is an embrassment to the industry'.

I am glad you are happy, although I suggest anyone else seeking training in financial services and mortgage broking should look at at least 3-5 other traing companies before parting with money. Most other training companies offer courses from £1000, compared with £8000 with the financial training academy. The only difference is the financial training academy will tell you they provide a job at the end of the course, and for many students before you this is simply not true.

is this you Peter? http://www.ideamarketers.com/?Colleg...3&from=PROFILE

Quote Originally Posted by Peter1980 View Post
    Hello,

kind regards,

Peter Maxwell

I think Peter must have been paid to do a "clean up" job for Financial Training Academy. Their scam outlets are growing by the day. I now hear they've launched another branch on the unsuspecting massive of Manchester. Academies international. People out there need to be very wary.