+ Reply to Thread

PMGI, LLC & their affiliates Kenosian & Miele, LLP

PMGI, LLC & their affiliates Kenosian & Miele, LLP Attorneys at Law are illegally falsifying payment history on expired bad debts to nullify the State’s statute of limitations. This enables them to easily get court ordered bank levies & wage garnishments despite not properly serving you advance notice. By the time you find out, your bank accounts have already been drained.

Innocent law abiding citizens who may have struggled to finally reestablish their credit are falling victim to this illegal & unethical fraud. The group is off the charts for appalling customer service too. Do not pay them a penny, even if sheer spite is all you can come up with for a reason.

I have court documented proof of their illegal activity for anyone who may be interested. The collection agency & associated law firm are corrupt, & have been cited by the Office of the Attorney General - California Department of Justice.
    Last edited by Sandy Deboise; 06-29-2008 at 05:50 PM.

Re: PMGI, LLC & their affiliates Kenosian & Miele,

OMG check out my post on these guys. Same thing happened to me a few days ago. PMGI, LLC. is trash.

Hello,

I just received a letter in the mail regarding an old charged off credit card account. I believe this law firm and or collector has inflated the amount I actually owed on the card. I also believe that the statute of limitations has already, or is about to elapse. I researched Kenosian & Mielle and found a lot of complaints of fraud and poor ethics about these guys. I believe I am another target. I never received a letter warning me that i had 30 days to contest. Now it looks like that time has passed and they are threatening to take legal action if I don't make arrangements with them before the 25th. This post came up when I did the search and I see that you have had experience with these people. What course of action can I take to avoid being sued?

Thanks for any advice!
    Andrew

I represented myself in a suite against me for a supposed unpaid debt. I have no records of the debt but they supposedly did. I was afraid I would get stuck with a 20k debt so I accepted their offer of about half that amount. Now there is a lien on my home for the full 20k.

Crooks. Now I am looking at 10k in legal fees to fight it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Deboise View Post
    PMGI, LLC & their affiliates Kenosian & Miele, LLP Attorneys at Law are illegally falsifying payment history on expired bad debts to nullify the State’s statute of limitations. This enables them to easily get court ordered bank levies & wage garnishments despite not properly serving you advance notice. By the time you find out, your bank accounts have already been drained.

Innocent law abiding citizens who may have struggled to finally reestablish their credit are falling victim to this illegal & unethical fraud. The group is off the charts for appalling customer service too. Do not pay them a penny, even if sheer spite is all you can come up with for a reason.

I have court documented proof of their illegal activity for anyone who may be interested. The collection agency & associated law firm are corrupt, & have been cited by the Office of the Attorney General - California Department of Justice.
    Can you please tell me where to get a copy of that document? I am having problems with this outfit myself and need to show to my attorney. Thanks much!

PMGI, LLC & their affiliates Kenosian & Miele, LLP Attorneys at Law are illegally falsifying payment history on expired bad debts to nullify the State’s statute of limitations. This enables them to easily get court ordered bank levies & wage garnishments despite not properly serving you advance notice. ** the time you find out, your bank accounts have already been drained.

I have court documented proof of their illegal activity for anyone who may be interested. The collection agency & associated law firm are corrupt, & have been cited ** the Office of the Attorney General - California Department of Justice.
    Can you please tell me where I could find this information or let me know if you could email the documented proof?

I also would like the information if you still have. These people are still working as the trash bags they are.

I would also like to get a copy of the documented proof. They are calling me as well. Thanks.

When a lawyer commits fraud, he should be punished by the board. Kenosian and Miele are licensed in California. Go to CA board website and make a report. They should get fined or loose their licenses. You can put a name in search and get all information on their license. People post on line about these dishonest lawyers but they do not have any disciplinary actions taken against them. Dishonesty is punishable by the board. I wonder how they passed moral character test to get licensed.

Re: PMGI, LLC & their affiliates Kenosian & Miele, LLP

Can you please tell me where I could find this document? Let me know if you could email the documented proof? Appreciated!