+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bang! Bang!... Bambi Gunned Down on YouTube

OH MY GOD ,out Barack Hussein Obama's mouth comes the mother of all flip-flops

JUNE 26, 2008 ,after the supreme court vote striking down the DC gun ban,Barack Hussein Obama states that he has was against this ban all along

FEBRUARY 11, 2008 , Barack Hussein Obama nods his head in total agreement when the commentator says "you support the DC hand gun ban "

Bang! Bang!... Bambi Gunned Down on YouTube

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Re: Bang! Bang!... Bambi Gunned Down on YouTube

Big fvking deal. Every politician....EVERY POLITICIAN is guitly of the same thing. Shall we post all McCains changes in postion...or Bush's???

It just suck this time for you, because Obama will be our next President.

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    Big fvking deal. Every politician....EVERY POLITICIAN is guitly of the same thing. Shall we post all McCains changes in postion...or Bush's???

It just suck this time for you, because Obama will be our next President.
    Frankie's self indulgent and moronic posts always make at least one point. That is to demonstrate why these filthy right-wing psychopaths must never be allowed anywhere near the levers of power in this country again....ever.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

I like how in every post about Obama, Fran always uses "Barack Hussein Obama" his full name in a disingenuous at temp to paint Obama as a Muslim. It's like a code for the rest of the retards.

They will continue to perpetuate this lie.

I like how in every post about Obama, Fran always uses "Barack Hussein Obama" his full name in a disingenuous at temp to paint Obama as a Muslim. It's like a code for the rest of the retards.

No doubt they will continue. It is the only behavior they are capable of; ‘Monkey See, Monkey Do’.
    In this case, clipping and pasting insane cyber trash from right-wing blogs and then viciously raving against anyone that disagrees.

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Phinnly Slash Buster View Post
    No doubt they will continue. It is the only behavior they are capable of; ‘Monkey See, Monkey Do’.
    In this case, clipping and pasting insane cyber trash from right-wing blogs and then viciously raving against anyone that disagrees.
    Right on target. Your contributions are too rare these days.

Like I've pointed out before, Frankie is simply a curious exemplar demonstrating the virulence of a bizarre mental disease affecting significant portions of the population...mainly in places called "Red States".

Who knows where they come from or how they were infected. What we do know is they all tend to share the same atrocious symptoms and behavior, particularly:

1) Obsessive disdain for most of the principles ensconced in the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.

2) Absolute fawning support for The Zio-Nazis and their agenda, especially the Human Rights Crimes.

3) Pathological fear & blind hatred for an entire cross section of Americans they refer to as "liberals".

Their condition seems to follow a path of continued deterioration to the level we see in the demented and delusional mental cases like Frankie...frothing at the mouth and lashing out in the manner you might expect from those suffering from advanced syphilitic fever. The symptoms are practically identical except, unlike these rabid Monkeys, those with advanced syphilis seem to have some brief periods of remission.

I've often wondered if it is, indeed, some kind of strange virus. Whatever, there doesn't seem to be any cure. And we know what must ultimately be done in cases like that.
    Last edited by dchristie; 06-28-2008 at 08:18 AM.

And if you watch the speech Obama makes at AIPAC, he gives unusually high praise for Zionism. Whatever illusions anyone may harbor about this guy being a Muslim or an anti-Jewish Arab, or a terrorist sympathisizer is totally dispelled by that movie. His middle name may as well be Hershel or Moses.

I'm not exagerating. You \rightwingers keep propping him up as this non-American, non-Zionist that the Arab world is deluded in thinking they'll have a friend in the White House. You underestimate the power of AIPAC and Israel's influence. You're not going to get what you expect.

The only difference between a Democrat or Republican is not IF they'll serve Israel, but how. One likes to invade and occupy and the other favors to negotiation. Different methods, same master.

And I'm not saying America isn't rewarded handsomely for its support. The day supporting Israel becomes unprofitable is the day they drop her like a stone. I'm just saying if you're trying to paint Barack as some rogue, you're dreaming.

The man said this week, that he never said the DC gun ban was constitutional. Yet in an interview back in February, he was asked point blank, if he though the DC gun ban was constitutional, which he replied "Yes".

The only question I have, is if Obama is just a flat out liar, or does he not know what he believes in from one day to the next?

Right wing is to Left wing like Coca Cola is to Pepsi.
    Both taste similar and vie for your obsequious support, but ultimately, both are bad for your health.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    The man said this week, that he never said the DC gun ban was constitutional. Yet in an interview back in February, he was asked point blank, if he though the DC gun ban was constitutional, which he replied "Yes".

The only question I have, is if Obama is just a flat out liar, or does he not know what he believes in from one day to the
    next?
    I cannot believe you are bringing this up. EVERY politician can be shown to flip flop on any issue. It just depends who they are appealing to. Ask McCain about securing the border, or offshore drilling....this week. He gave a speech to GM workers a few days ago saying he would support a government bailout of GM if need by. Just read today he would not support a government bailout....which is it?

Ok, so I see a little contradiction, but not an entire flip flop, as you would suggest Frank. He is still standing by the same thing: more thorough background checks.

Quote Originally Posted by steve burns View Post
    I cannot believe you are bringing this up. EVERY politician can be shown to flip flop on any issue. It just depends who they are appealing to. Ask McCain about securing the border, or offshore drilling....this week. He gave a speech to GM workers a few days ago saying he would support a government bailout of GM if need by. Just read today he would not support a government bailout....which is it?
    This is not a "flip-flop"... It's a flat out lie.

A flip flop, is when someone changes his position on an issue. Obama said that the DC law was constitutional on several occasions in the last 8 months. Then this week he denied ever saying it. He went on to say that he agreed with the supreme courts decision, which was, that the law was unconstitutional.

After seeing all the McCain "lies", all I can say is......

All the neo-cons say this, then when called on it they say I'm just using his name. Right just like you use John M's middle name or ronald r. middle name all the time when talking about them. The only reason you use his middle name is to make him sound like a muslim, heck some of believe he is a muslim. Spare me that dribble.

Why is it when a Democrat does this, it's a "Flip-Flop," but when a Republican does it, it's "Changing his mind?"

You know, like Bush saying he'd sign onto Kyoto, then changing his mind "for the good of the nation." It's still saying one thing and doing another.

Conservatives use his full name, because so many liberals said using his full name was "off limits", as they have about nearly everything about the man.

It's our way of saying " you... we'll use his full name whenever we like". There has never been a candidate in American history that has so many things about him that have been deemed off limits to discuss by the candidate and his ever loyal main stream media.