+ Reply to Thread

Dreambuilders Club, Matt Sikich, Minneapolis

I was approached by this man at an expo in Minneapolis about doing a 'trade' for a service I was offering. He was offering free two nights and three days at resorts and hotels around the country. When I called him later to schedule the hotel visits, he informed me that there was a $25 'application fee'. When I told him that that was not part of the trade, he became verbally abusive and insulting.

Re: Dreambuilders Club, Matt Sikich, Minneapolis

:sun_smiley:I have known Matt Sikich and his companies for over 20 years. He is a businessman and person of the highest Integrity. I use his vacations in my own business and the two free nights have always had a simple activation fee of $25.00 . The fee is clearly stated on all the Vacation certificates. Furthermore, I know personally that if there was ever a customer service problem, Matt would immediately handle it by completely satisfying the customer. Lastly, and I feel most importantly, this person's Slanderous remarks about Matt would in themselves prove that this person is lying and trying to injure Matt's personal and professional reputation, because in all the years I and others have known him, he has never used abusive or insulting language to another person. In fact, he campaigns against that kind of communication both in personal matters and in such places as on nightly TV and in the movies.

3. 06-27-2008, 06:38 PM

Reason
    duplicate

Reference your slanderous remarks about me being a liar:

If you have, indeed, used his "free" hotel stays, please respond with the actual names and locations of the places at which you have stayed so your claims can be verified. I have been unable to verify Matt's claims with several hotels and resorts I have contacted.

Matt has two claims against him with the Better Business Bureau of Minneapolis. A third one is in process.

Dreambuilders Club, Matt Sikich, Minneapolis

It appears, once again, that the person making these slanderous claims against Matt Sikich is trying to do so again. As I mentioned before in my comments above, I have known Matt Sikich and have done business with his companies for over 20 years. The person who claims that there are 2 previous claims "against" him with the Better Business Bureau, FAILED TO TELL YOU that these 2 claims over the last 20 Years were Both officially "RESOLVED" according to the standards of the Better Business Bureau ! :sun_smiley: SO that means that over the last 20 YEARS , Mr. Sikich has had, as I mentioned before, ALWAYS satisfied his clients and customers. Mr. Sikich, Having been in business for over 20 Years, and only having 2 complaints with the Better Business Bureau that were BOTH, according to the Better Business Bureau's own records "RESOLVED" is an incredible Customer Service Record !
    I suggest calling the Better Business Bureau and taking their own word and Record, rather than the false and deceiving statements of the person who is trying to defame Mr. Sikich.
    PS. By the way, According to the Better Business Bureau, the "third complaint", that this person, making these false and defaming statements is referring to about Mr. Sikich, is actually from this person, and was just sent out to Mr. Sikich by the BBB this last week of June. I am positive, Mr. Sikich will RESOLVE this one too.

Matt,

It's pretty obvious that you are the "thetruthisbest". All you have to do is post here three hotels or resorts and their contact info so I can verify your claims.
    Last edited by viknrik; 07-07-2008 at 11:48 AM. Reason: typo

Since you stated that you resolve all BBB complaints against you, I guess that means you will be sending me a check today for the product you received.

I just checked with BBB in Minneapolis. Matt still has not responded to them to my complaint.

Remember this quote from Matt Sikich?

MATT WROTE:
    "The person who claims that there are 2 previous claims "against" him with the Better Business Bureau, FAILED TO TELL YOU that these 2 claims over the last 20 Years were Both officially "RESOLVED" according to the standards of the Better Business Bureau!SO that means that over the last 20 YEARS , Mr. Sikich has had, as I mentioned before, ALWAYS satisfied his clients and customers."

I just received an email from the Better Business Bureau stating:
    "Your BBB has received your letter regarding your complaint against Worldwide Dreambuilders. We will be closing this case as UNresolved."

Following is a list of the BBB's attempt to work with Mr Sikich: (notice that I was more than willing to receive his payment in the way that he wanted).

08/20/2008 Case Closed UNRESOLVED
    08/20/2008 Thankdis Inform Business - Case Closed UNRESOLVED
    08/20/2008 DIS Inform Consumer - Case Closed UNRESOLVED
    08/20/2008 Bureau judged complaint to be closed UNRESOLVED
    08/20/2008 No Response from Business re: Consumer Rebuttal
    08/04/2008 FU3 Forward Consumer Rebuttal to Business
    08/04/2008 Received Consumer Rebuttal
    I will accept a money order or cashier's check ONLY -- NO personal or business checks. He can make the money order payable to M** V** and mail to *** *****

07/31/2008 VF2 - Forward Business response to Consumer
    07/31/2008 Receive Business Response
    Matthew said he is willing to refund the $35.00 to the consumer company but not to her personally. 07-23-08
    07/31/2008 No Response to 2nd Notice to Business
    07/16/2008 Second Notice to Business
    07/16/2008 FU - No response to first notice to business
    06/27/2008 Inform Business of the Complaint
    06/27/2008 Send acknowledgement to Consumer
    06/27/2008 Complaint Validated by BBB Operator
    06/26/2008 Complaint Received by BBB

10. 10-15-2008, 02:44 PM

Reason
    Member request

Quote Originally Posted by viknrik View Post
    Matt,

It's pretty obvious that you are the "thetruthisbest". All you have to do is post here three hotels or resorts and their contact info so I can verify your claims.
    Matthew lacks the cranial capacity to operate a computerÖ So it probably isnít him but be assured it is likely a members of his DBC cult. The man is not very intelligent the only reason he has ever succeeded at anything in life is because of his ability to lie.

Quote Originally Posted by (DBC) DreamBuildersCon View Post
    Matthew lacks the cranial capacity to operate a computerÖ So it probably isnít him but be assured it is likely a members of his DBC cult. The man is not very intelligent the only reason he has ever succeeded at anything in life is because of his ability to lie.
    Note: This is the author's opinion, and only opinion and not fact. The opinion was formed from interviewing people who have encountered and been involved with this man.

This right is protected under the First Amendment: freedom of speech and expression and freedom of the press. It is also protected under ICCPR act which allows for individuals to form and express opnions.

In other words:
    In my opinion, and not fact, based on interviews conducted from people who have encountered this man, I and many others believe this man's success may have been achieved from lying to and misleading people. This is not a fact, only opinion(s). It is also the opinion of some, not fact, that this man's intelligence may be questionable. Witnesses interviewed, in their opinions, and not fact, in the past, believed that he may have found it difficult to, and possibly was unable to, understand and operate a basic laptop computer. It is also the opinion of those interviewed, and not fact, that his company and its members may have some cult-like resemblences.

The author encourages readers to research, perform their own due diligence and form their own opinions about this topic, company and/or person.
    Last edited by (DBC) DreamBuildersCon; 10-18-2008 at 04:12 PM.

13. 01-16-2009, 09:48 PM

When other people are successful, cheer them on and congratulate them--it puts you that much closer to your own success!!
    I love his way of teaching.I appreciate the opportunity to meet him personally.This guy is AMAZING! I was on his seminar wow! It blew me away. AMAZING STUFF in there. Big Fan! He rocks!!!Thank you!!!He changed my life!!!:sun_smiley:
    Last edited by buzzclick; 01-30-2010 at 06:17 AM.

From this, and other posts I've seen from DreamBuildersCon, I think he has this guy Sikich pretty darn well nailed. Buzzclick must be one of his DBC cult members. If screwing people for financial gain is your definition of success, then perhaps you can "cheer them on and congratulate them", but I don't believe that decent honorable people operate in the manner of Sikich.