+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

  1. #1

    People against I-fortuity

    In february of 2008 I spoke with a person from I-fortuity that was probably the most convincing,honest sounding man I can ever remember talking to. I am not sure that I am supposed to state his name here or not. He convinced me to lay out $3500 to invest in his sceme. He set me up with a website and according to him I would be making money before my first payment on the loan I made was due. It is now june and I have not seen a penny arrive in the mail yet. I spoke to someone named Chuck, Chris, Mike, Ed, and finally Carol. They all said QUOTE "I can't understand what could have happend and I will get right back to you. So far my only hope is on Carol as she too sounds very sincere: I am a dreamer I know. I look forward to hearing more from all of you on this apparent scam and will keep you advised of my progress also. By the way, carols number is 866-815-8916 ext 9090. Keep the faith and keep us informed on the class action suit


    Rambo

  2. #2
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: People against I-fortuity

    YEAH, BE PATIENT... CAROL WILL GET BACK WITH YOU... WILL TRASH-TALK THE OTHERS, THEN TELL YOU HOW SORRY SHE FEELS THAT YOU WERE TREATED SOOO SHITTY... THEN, SHE WILL TELL YOU THAT FOR "JUST" ANOTHER TEN-GRAND SHE CAN "SET YOU UP" [NOTICE THE WORDING] IN A GREAT DEAL - BETTER THAN THE ONE "THEY" DESCRIBED TO YOU FOR THE 3500.
    OH, AND DON'T FORGET TO ASK THEM IF THEY ARE FROM NIGERIA...
    :freak3::cwm14:
    Vasudeva

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5

    Re: People against I-fortuity

    I too got in the business and purchased the $3244 Local Marketing package. The difference between you and me is that I AM making money. I didn't bite into the fact that any business can make money without work put into it, and I know now that I am glad that I didn't. You have to make it work. Once you get the customers you get that percentage. It's true, some of the things that they say on the sales call are 'averages' and 'possible', but you must understand that this IS a business. If you bought a McDonalds, advertised the thing, but didn't take your customer's orders you would be in the same boat, only for more money. Talk to people, it's the easiest way to get customers. So you have to work. What did you expect? The winning lottery ticket in website form?

  4. #4

    Re: People against I-fortuity

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael07 View Post
    I too got in the business and purchased the $3244 Local Marketing package. The difference between you and me is that I AM making money. I didn't bite into the fact that any business can make money without work put into it, and I know now that I am glad that I didn't. You have to make it work. Once you get the customers you get that percentage. It's true, some of the things that they say on the sales call are 'averages' and 'possible', but you must understand that this IS a business. If you bought a McDonalds, advertised the thing, but didn't take your customer's orders you would be in the same boat, only for more money. Talk to people, it's the easiest way to get customers. So you have to work. What did you expect? The winning lottery ticket in website form?
    isn't this the wrong forum for this type of thing.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5

    Re: People against I-fortuity

    If you are posting only negative things about I-Fortuity on a thread on SCAM.COM then you are slandering a business. True, the posting is for people against I-Fortuity, but I think that both sides of the story need to be told with any business. To only tell the negative side would be like a courtroom without a defense attorney. It would be, and indeed IS, a one-sided butt kicking contest. It is also slander, not a discussion, and should not be tolerated anywhere. I happen to have made my website business with I-Fortuity work. Many others have, and many people haven't. Maybe if we have a two sided conversation you can go from complaining about something that you paid for to having ideas on how to get a return on your money. Does this sound like a decent conversation topic, since it is about I-Fortuity?

  6. #6
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: People against I-fortuity

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael07 View Post
    If you are posting only negative things about I-Fortuity on a thread on SCAM.COM then you are slandering a business. True, the posting is for people against I-Fortuity, but I think that both sides of the story need to be told with any business. To only tell the negative side would be like a courtroom without a defense attorney. It would be, and indeed IS, a one-sided butt kicking contest. It is also slander, not a discussion, and should not be tolerated anywhere. I happen to have made my website business with I-Fortuity work. Many others have, and many people haven't. Maybe if we have a two sided conversation you can go from complaining about something that you paid for to having ideas on how to get a return on your money. Does this sound like a decent conversation topic, since it is about I-Fortuity?

    If you are truly and honestly advertising a legitimate business, or otherwise, how about doing it with your own money by establishing and using your own personal website, rather than stealing someone else's webspace.
    Haven't you heard. legimitacely is established throught the appearence and practice of good ethics?
    It is is obvious just by your use of words that you are supporting a scam scheme. So get lost B******...
    Last edited by coontie; 07-29-2008 at 04:03 PM.
    Vasudeva

  7. #7

    Re: People against I-fortuity

    Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    If you are truly and honestly advertising a legitimate business, or otherwise, how about doing it with your own money by establishing and using your own personal website, rather than stealing someone else's webspace.
    Haven't you heard. legimitacely is established throught the appearence and practice of good ethics?
    It is is obvious just by your use of words that you are supporting a scam scheme. So get lost B******...
    I second the motion, All those in favor????

Similar Threads

  1. Perfect examples of people hating people
    By bibleman in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 10:32 AM
  2. I-Fortuity
    By Future VP - LYA in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 12:28 AM
  3. Is People Helping People/Peoplez Wireless a scam?
    By won'tbescammedagain in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 11:29 AM
  4. I-fortuity
    By Sandy1 in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 09:44 AM
  5. People Helping People Achieve Financial Security
    By dmoneymaker in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 09:37 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •