+ Reply to Thread

Geoffrey Neville Lambert Scam

Be aware of Australian scammer Geoff Lambert

I have been defrauded by an individual named Geoffrey Neville Lambert (Geoff or Jeff), who is last known to reside in Tecoma, Victoria, Australia. I have recently discovered he has not only defrauded me, but also many others. I've also found he appears to have changed his name.

Some time ago he filed for bankruptcy as you will find if you conduct a search with ITSA. I contacted the creditors, who supplied more information about him. The police have informed me he has previously been called in for questioning about allegations of fraud from other people he has dealt with. So far, the police have not been able to convict him. This is not because they believe he is innocent, but because this man is extremely clever and knows how to avoid conviction.

My last contact with Geoffrey Lambert was some time ago. Since then his phones were disconnected, and he has completely avoided me. His phone numbers very frequently changed.
    The story with this man is very long indeed. Over some time, he basically drained me of a small fortune, claiming he required up-front fees to complete a larger deal. He ended up running off with an enormous sum. While the funds he stole may be unrecoverable, I first and foremost want to see this man in jail.

If you have any information about this man, please do NOT alert him to this page. Instead, please supply me with information required to contact or locate him. I assure you, despite Mr. Lambert's professional and confident demeanor, he is a bonafide con-man - he most certainly is the real deal.

TO CONTACT ME, PLEASE EMAIL:

lambertscam@gmail.com

To help me filter out SPAM emails, please have in the subject "Geoff Lambert"

I also have a web site about this fraud at http://geofflambert.weebly.com/

Re: Geoffrey Neville Lambert Scam

I have been further contacted by 4 or so people who have also been scammed by Geoffrey Neville Lambert. I have been told some more horror stories about what this guy has been up to. This man is a real life con man. I mean the real thing.

I know a lot about what he has been up to, where he often spends time, and details I wont release here. I believe we are all close to finding this scammer. If you know something, please contact me! I am not only speaking for myself because Geoff Lambert has scammed many people. I have spoken with quite a few now. If I were to write a list of what I know about this man now, I would be writing for hours. He is pure scum. He has filed for bankruptcy before, lied about countless things, failed to pay people he owes money to. Scammed people out of hundreds of thousands and millions of dollars. This man should be shot. The police are unable to do anything about him for now as he appears too clever. But ever dog has its day.

Again if you know ANYTHING about Geoffrey Neville Lambert, let me know. Email me at lambertscam@gmail.com - you dont need to give your name. Just give whatever information you can. You'd be surprised how much every little bit of information helps.

Re: Geoffrey Neville Lambert Scam

I have contacted someone Geoff Lambert knows, to warn him that he is a scammer. Basically the person did not believe what I said. I told him he'll learn the hard way. He was an extremely ignorant person that did not want to listen to reason. He called Geoff a "nice man" so he really, really has no clue. It's actually quite sad. But Geoff really is a pro con man, and he had me fooled once too.

Geoff has conned this man into thinking all this here is nonsense. So Geoff is aware of this page.

Today I got another email from someone Geoff scammed.

From one of the people he scammed, I learned that once he was selling properties that didnt even exist. This resulted in an AFP search warrant, but Geoff is very smart and they could not convict him.

I learned from the police he was actually reported previously - that is before I reported him. But when he was called in for questioning, he refused to answer questions.

I am telling everyone, and the man I just spoke to: GEOFF LAMBERT IS THE REAL THING. A SERIOUS CONMAN. HE IS EXTREMELY CLEVER, BUT ULTIMATELY HE IS A CRIMINAL. Normal people cannot conceive of how such crooks function.

GEOFF IS AN EXTREMELY SKILLED MANIPULATOR. MY ADVICE IS IN YOUR GUT WHEN YOU NOTICE THINGS HE SAYS DONT ADD UP, FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCT. IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE PUT IN TOUCH WITH THE OTHER PEOPLE HE SCAMMED, CONTACT ME.