+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Itworkspaste for mole removal?

I'm wanting to remove a few non-cancerous moles. Has anyone here done that and have you tried any of the products for it? Does the itworkspaste really work? I saw good feedback on Ebay, but would like to hear from some of you.

Re: Itworkspaste for mole removal?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Lynn View Post
    I'm wanting to remove a few non-cancerous moles. Has anyone here done that and have you tried any of the products for it? Does the itworkspaste really work? I saw good feedback on Ebay, but would like to hear from some of you.
    Personally, I have had a mole removed, but I never even considered using any "magic"...I went straight to a recomended dermatologist...Painless, and done in less than five minutes, with absolutely no scar...My insurance paid for it to boot...
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

It's just simply MORE free advertisement...
    Vasudeva

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

I've heard: take a small gauze patch, apply a small smount of Castrol Oil on it, tape it over the Mole. Repeat for about a week to 10 days. The Mole will shrivel up and fall away.
    However, I have also heard that they are best left alone, as something benign may become cancerous if irritated.
    A person's tendency to develop Moles is considered hereditary - if others in your family line had them, you will as well.
    As someone suggested: if they are in an offending place or are a disfigurement that causes embarassment then have it/them surgically removed. Best to consult a Dermotologist.
    Vasudeva

Yes, Coontie, I was just going to say the same thing as you. I heard this lady went for he regular check up, it was the doctor that told her to ge rid of this one mole, here she was a fair skinned person never in the sun She listened to him and tnen she got cancer. No need to remove them to end up getting cancer. Maybe he is talking about WARTS. a simple way to get rid of warts, is to use aple cider vinegar, take a cotton ball and soak it in the cider and press it on to the wart you have to hold it there and do this every day for hours the wart will turn black n evenutaly will fall off leaving no scars. DO NOT PLA AROUND WITH YOUR MOLES. they are called beauty marks.

calichick is offline Have you had your vitamins today? User Rank

I've used this type of paste and yes it really did work.

I have used it, my mom, husband, son and mother in law. My MIL was the only one who had 1 out of 7 that she needed one extra application on it. Other than that, it took all off with no scarring.

I'll try to get some photos from her to post.

I have some warts that I've tried everything on. Does this really work for that too? Anyone else try the itworks paste?

Quote Originally Posted by jigglepete View Post
    Personally, I have had a mole removed, but I never even considered using any "magic"...I went straight to a recomended dermatologist...Painless, and done in less than five minutes, with absolutely no scar...My insurance paid for it to boot...
    Oh does mole removal surgery com under insurance? I had many moles and I went to the dermatologist and when I en quired it was told it is not covered. Hence I went for a natural mole removal treatment and even it has produced a great result... But it took at least a month for my moles to disappear...
    Save Yourself From The Mistake Of Mole Removal Surgery

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleRichard View Post
    Oh does mole removal surgery com under insurance? I had many moles and I went to the dermatologist and when I en quired it was told it is not covered. Hence I went for a natural mole removal treatment and even it has produced a great result... But it took at least a month for my moles to disappear...
    I believe that mole removal comes under elective surgery. At least my wifes does and I paid to have it done by her doctor.

Unfortunately, my insurance won't pay for this type of surgery and I can't afford to pay that much.:rotz:

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Lynn View Post
    Unfortunately, my insurance won't pay for this type of surgery and I can't afford to pay that much.:rotz:
    I don't know what your doctor charges but the whole cost was less than $100.00 including office visit charges. Have you asked about making it in small paymentws? Most doctors will allow this.

My sister went to the doctor and they wanted to charge her several hundred because they wern't cancerous. She used the itworkspaste too and had good results.

Quote Originally Posted by mamackie View Post
    My sister went to the doctor and they wanted to charge her several hundred because they wern't cancerous. She used the itworkspaste too and had good results.
    well some doctors are just plain greedy. Ours only charges 40.00 for an office visit

A buck knife, some alcohol, gun powder, and a match. Old school style. And don't cost that much. ::spin2:

Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    A buck knife, some alcohol, gun powder, and a match. Old school style. And don't cost that much. ::spin2:
    No gunpowder needed to remove a small mole they have products on the shelve today that can freeze it to. but a needle and thread along with the other ingredients mentioned. Crude but effective and cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    No gunpowder needed to remove a small mole they have products on the shelve today that can freeze it to. but a needle and thread along with the other ingredients mentioned. Crude but effective and cheap
    The gunpowder is to cauterize it. It eliminates the need for needle and thread and entertains the kids for a few moments as they watch the fireworks and your dance.

I'm just joking by the way, Please don't try this at home.