+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast

Brownies

According, the Brownie, was Discovered in the early 1900's when someone baked a Chocolate Cake and FORGOT to add Baking powder. Oh, don't you just Luv that person!

Re: Brownies

Welcome to Shepherd's Glen Condominiums

Willoughby's well-known "Sheep Lady", Dorothea E. Davis, lived quietly surrounded by her flock of sheep on a 13.5 acre farm on Euclid Avenue. Shepherd's Glen, named in Dorothea's memory, is the upcoming condominium development presented by Shepherd's Properties, LLC. Shepherd's Glen will maintain 50% green space to promote peaceful surroundings for 84 new residents. For more details and a personal look at our higher-end interior finishes, centennial slate roofing materials, and copper clad cupola displaying a lamb atop the weathervane, please call 440.946.HOME (4663) to schedule a visit at our on-site sales office Sunday - Saturday: 10am to 5pm.

Condo Quest!

Starts: September 29th goes through October 14th

Special Condo Quest Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday until 7:00pm

Saturday & Sunday until 6:00pm

South off Euclid Avenue (Rt. 20)

Just west of SOM Center Road (Rt. 91)

Offered by Shepherd's Properties, LLC

http://www.shepherdsglen.net/

http://www.shepherdsglen.net/images/condosfront3NEW.jpg
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Blue Gold, aint what you think

AH yes, Blue Gold that is what they call it, water is being shipped out of this lake, in the USA and going to Asia. ************************************************** * Glacier water from this State is being pumped to China. ************************************************* Already 4 in every 10 of us , dont have enough WATER. while the demands are increasing, UNTAINTED suppliers are drying up, LITERALLY. ************************************************** With Brazil's ethanol ( an expensive method and not worth doing ) could STUB its toe on a big surprise all about WATER SHORTAGES. ************************************************** The Chilean Indians are getting Rick on all the water that is pouring down above their lands.******************************************** * Well, did you know the so polluted have many provinces of China become they face being Abandoned and left as WASTELANDS. ************************************************** Both plentiful and rare, it covers 70% of the earth's surface, yet only 1% is drinkable, WATER is the next FRONTIER in the war between the HAVES and HAVE-NOTS. 2/3rds of the world's population may have to abandon their land by 2025 due to chronic water shortages. AND NOT TALKING ABOUT SUB SAHARA HERE.

Re: Blue Gold, aint what you think

Did you know that the Mojave Desert, there is a treasure and it is water sitting under this desert. At current water prices, it could be worth BILLIONS. *************************************************8 Did you know that 100 years ago, Americans used just about 7 gallons of water per day. Now here it is , 2008, and we use about 145 gallons per day. This is due to the largely attributed to pumps and pipes. But the pumps and pipes are getting bad they are in a terrible shape. The only way the great metropolises can save themselves from endangering themselves in their own disease is to outsource the water supply. THAT's WHY... water promises to be the 21st century what OIL IS TO THE 20th century. THE MOST PRECIOUS...... COMMODITY..... and one of the best NATURAL RESOURCES.

Re: Blue Gold, aint what you think

The pipes in so many urban areas are over 50 and up to 100 years old. THey leak MILLIONS of gallons a day, they leak in too, dirt, agricultural chemicals, bugs and rodents get in and poison our basic water supply. ************************************************** If you could but you cant, and you used a hacksaw on your basment water pipe and shinned a flashlight in there what would you see? Ah I tell you what you would see.... just what you dont want to see.. dirt, sediemtn, rust, lead, flecks of rodent feces, and other stuff. That is lots of bad news. Now replacing these pipes is a NIGHTMARE and costs MONEY... Say, in New York City, a replacement pipe for the main water supply will be ready in 2020, that is right, 2020 The EPA has said that PUBLIC WATER systems nee a $150 BILLION dollar UPGRADE IMMEDIATELY This article is about water and investing in the S. T.O.C.K.S. in water.

CHINER.... Did you know?

Did you know that they consume more grains, meat and coal more steel and copper and more cement, fertilizer , cell phones and refrigerators than the USA. ************************************************** Did you know that one point three billion Chinese THEY TOOK our Business, they took our jobs, Now they mean to take our FURTURES. ************************************************** ONE THING STOPS THEM... CHINA lacks raw materials.**************************************** ***********8 Rich in people but poor in resources***************************************** CHINA has become almost overnight, the 2nd largest importer of OIL. Imports of aluminum, copper, iron ore have risen from 7% of the world demand to 40%. ************************************************** *** What you have not been told! Power cuts affect 24 of China's 27 provinces almost DAILY. COAL output rose only 5.3% last year, and electricity generation is rising only 1.3% lagging overall growth and threatening to literally unplug this so-called CHINA MIRACLE. ************************************************** That is why China is planning to build 60 New Nuclear Power plants right now. NUCLEAR POWER plants contribute just 1% of China's current needs compared with 22% of the USA. Strange, Iran has had their Nuclear power station build and Israel and BUsh Admin want to Bomb them for that, but they dont want to bomb CHINA??? I see alot of discrimination here! CHINA is a big large grab for resources of every type. In short, China is a Have not .

Truth about HYBRID Cars....

You've probably driven a hybrid. Have you wondered about ethanl? Have you ever dreamed of fuel oils? But listen up here, don't count out OPEC quite yet. Now imported oil will keep pumping $$$$$$ into YOUR mmm mmm for many decades to come. ************************************************** HYBRIDS don't get the mileage they ADVERTISE, the extra base cost will NEVER according to some reports be PAID OFF. ************************************************** ETHANOL is great, but it is INTENSELY corrosive which makes DISTRIBUTION a not so small challenge. Who's building a nationwide ETHANOL PIPELINE? DID YOU KNOW that NO ONE IS! ************************************************** Now as for the FUEL CELLS, they will change everything. BUT BUT BUT... they Are NOT here yet!!!!!

Re: Truth about HYBRID Cars....

Once in a blue moon I have to agree with galaxy.

Turkey, oh Turkey, come here!

Now this is something NEW, it is all about your favorite subject... turkey guts! just knew you would love reading about ths... don't run away now, this is a whole new aspect of your gaining more knowledge. Now sit still and LISTEN. ************************************************** You ever hear abot Biorefineries? Well, they are becoming a viable investmet But let me go about the turkey guts There is a plant in one of the states here, a refinery that is turning TURKEY GUTS, feathers, bones and blood into 500 BARRELS HIGH Qualtiy FUEL OIL daily. ************************************************** The process is actually more efficient than what's involved in getting OIL out of Canada's tar sands. Do you remember when I told you about that? Some of you are new so you may have never known about this. AND THE KICKER is, eve cleans up the environment ( tires, sewage, carcasses can all be fed into a biorefinery, while the tar sands endeavor is so brutally destructive to the environment.**************************************

Re: Truth about HYBRID Cars....

Hey Chap, just once in a blue moon, let me count the ways, how many letters in blue, ah yes, 4 and moon, 4, so 8 times a month, you are batting very well chap! hahaha!

CHINER = China and more u do not know!

Yep, China is about to Quadruple its GOLD RESERVES.... last I knew it was $911 an ounce that other day. THAT is what is DRIVING up its gold prices STRATOSPHERIC right now... But there is more.... China is amassng Enormous strategic reserves of GOLD, COPPER, URANIUM, Aluminum , Zinc and Manganese. ************************************************** China's buying puts a FLOOR under prices. Whenever a commodity price DIPS, IN STEPS CHINA with an order. BEIJING is buiding resources reserves puts relentless upwar pressur on all COMMODITIES. THEY KEEP ON HOARDING and they can aford to do so. They are the RICHEST NATION ON THE EARTH.

A weapon called OIL

THE world is swimming in oil and reserves ae expanding. THE Saudis are bringing an extra two million barrels a day online next year and refining capacity is more than AMPLE. Usage is down people are cutting back. ************************************************** But still, prices are up from about $20 a barrel on 9/11 to around 90 a barel today. WHY WHY WHY??? Because, oil has become the ULTIMATE WEAPON of Have-Not REVENGE. ************************************************** Want to know something dirty? Consider what " Father Joseph" Putin dd in Feb. 2004. HE CUT off the GAS pipelines to Belarus. Well it was exactly what it appeared to be AN ACT OF TERRORISM, a guerrilla maneuver in the greater World War 111 action. ************************************************** ** Conventional wisdom sees OIL and COMMODITIES in general as a simple SEESAW of supply and demand. The tighter supply and prices rise to a point wehre demand slackens and prices drop and equilibrium is restored. THAT IS A NICE CONCEPT but LET us really look at reality. ************************************************** ** Blackmail extends from Putin in Rusia, To Chavez in Venezuela, Morales in Boliva, and tribal chieflames in Nigeria and in Iran. ************************************************** IN SHORT, the rational era of supply and demand vanished on 9/11. ************************************************** THE NEW , INSANELY < VENGEFUL ERA WE NOW LIVE IN USES .......... OIL ................ as the Weapon of first resort. ************************************************** WE ARE NOT RUNNING OUT ANYTIME SOON OF OIL.********************************************** * OIL PRICES as we have seen, is ALMOST PURELY a reflection of HOW IT IS BEING USED as a WEAPON. ************************************************** After, all, Saudi Oil costs just $3 a barrel. ************************************************** Canada's oil sands hold 175 bllion barrels of OIL it is a TREASURE FINDING that RIVALS Saudi Arabia. AND the facts are that Canada is friendly ( they are going to be part of the NAU, the north american union, so they got to be friendly). This makes it more valuable. It costs about $20 a barrel to boil these tar sands down to sweet crude. THE TAR SANDS producer has not had to sink billions and decades into the project. ITS A GUSHER!! It is able to produce 250,000 barrels of OIL A DAY, at $60 a barrel.

Re: Turkey, oh Turkey, come here!

I know this is digusting, but this is what they are doing, not to waste a thing, I know no one wants to read this article, ok then be ignorant!

all posts are legitimate and true

Just because I may put the oddest titles on my posts, why dont you just open it up and read them, I read about them in NEWLETTERS that come to the house. I thought I put on catchy titles to spark some interest... but I see that is not the case! Turkey oh Turkey come here, is how they take turkey guts and turn it into fuel. Now days they are Not letting anything rot away. Just read my posts, if the person ? wants to get rid of certain posts, SORRY only if they are RATED XXXXXXXX then they are deleted. I seen a few paladine put on my posts that had nothing to do with my subject just to put grossness on there which was XXXXXX. Okay

Re: all posts are legitimate and true

And I do not believe in writing anything with an RATED XXXX... I am just conveying to you, that is what the moderator would do if she seen someone else write vulgar posts. No one wants to read such garage. I like to inform people the facts and well I have not seen any yet but a few written by other people, and they were a few last year written by p.

Re: all posts are legitimate and true

I think like every one else has suggested, just start a Galaxy thread, and whenever you find something new and awesome, post it.