+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Payplan Out There....

Hi,
    I have been studying some different pay plans in the MLM/NWM business concept and was wondering what your opinion is on the different pay plans that are available...
    I am not asking what company has the best pay plan,
    I am asking which pay structure you think is the best...Such as Binary, Break Aways,Two ups and such...

TCS
    Last edited by Moneyinthemailbox; 06-17-2008 at 10:59 PM.

Re: Best Payplan Out There....

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyinthemailbox View Post
    Hi,
    I have been studying some different pay plans in the MLM/NWM business concept and was wondering what your opinion is on the different pay plans that are available...
    I am not asking what company has the best pay plan,
    I am asking which pay structure you think is the best...Such as Binary, Break Aways,Two ups and such...

TCS
    It depends on alot of different things.

For starters...

What's the product? Is it a repeat consumable, or a service, or a combination of both? Is it a big ticket item or small?

Is it one product or many?

What do you know about Network Marketing and it's odd dynamics?

Look at the following for some straight answers;

www.firstclassmlm.com or www.mlmwatchdog.com or www.marketwaveinc.com for more excellent, straight from the hip analysis from Len Clement. There's also www.mlminsider.com Corey Augensteins site.

For Youtube, some of the best comp plan stuff I've seen in a while is Daren Falter's stuff. I recommend him as well.

Hope that helps some.

Welcome to scam.com, MITMX

Kerry Hein:sun_smiley:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Hey,

Here's a link to a page from MLMinsider that goes straight into each of the major compplans, There's only a few. Here's the link, it's a whopper of an article. Straight shootin though. No fluff, hope that's what you wanted.
    here's the link; http://mlminsider.com/CompPlans.aspx

Kerry Hein :sun_smiley:
    Last edited by ohein56; 06-18-2008 at 12:08 AM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    It depends on alot of different things.

For starters...

What's the product? Is it a repeat consumable, or a service, or a combination of both? Is it a big ticket item or small?

Is it one product or many?

Look at the following for some straight answers;

www.firstclassmlm.com or www.mlmwatchdog.com or www.marketwaveinc.com for more excellent, straight from the hip analysis from Len Clement. There's also www.mlminsider.com Corey Augensteins site.

For Youtube, some of the best comp plan stuff I've seen in a while is Daren Falter's stuff. I recommend him as well.

Hope that helps some.

Welcome to scam.com, MITMX

Kerry Hein:sun_smiley:
    Thanks Kerry,
    We are looking at the possiblities of starting a company that would promote both repeat consumable product/s, and service related product/s.
    I have to be honest with you I really like one company I seen that has a 2by10 Forced Matrix but everytime you sign someone up you create the start of another 10 levels of pay.
    It has the possiblity to go to unlimited depth as long as your working the business
    Does that make sense?
    I would like to find some payplans comparable to it...any ideas would be helpful...
    TCS

Thanks Kerry,
    We are looking at the possiblities of starting a company that would promote both repeat consumable product/s, and service related product/s.
    I have to be honest with you I really like one company I seen that has a 2by10 Forced Matrix but everytime you sign someone up you create the start of another 10 levels of pay.
    It has the possiblity to go to unlimited depth as long as your working the business
    Does that make sense?
    I would like to find some payplans comparable to it...any ideas would be helpful...
    TCS
    I'm no expert, just been around for a while. There are many, many others much more qualified than I when it comes to comp plans. I have several people I trust to do some of my analysis. I was terrible with math in school! JBH

Spend alot of time at MLMInsider and thet article I referred you to.

Have you built an MLM organization before?

Len Clements does do consulting. His number & contact info is on his marketwaveinc site. He's a marketing plan whiz-kid. He's "seen em all"!

Again, welcome! Glad I could help some.

~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Thanks Kerry,
    Does that make sense?
    TCS
    Your best bet would be to reach out to the senior member on this board with the most intellect, Spanky and have him do a comparative analysis for you ...just look at this quote below to give you an example of how smart this guy really is....

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post

Because we are doing a 3 year comparative analysis. I will be using a Multilevel factorial ANOVA. (i.e. one for each of the three years ... or to put this into latent terms a 3 way factorial ANOVA). To give you an idea of what im talking about.....once the numbers are crunched our table should look like this http://biblioweb.dgsca.unam.mx/cienc.../img/m126b.gif (We will be using SPSS to conduct the table listed above. Thank Gosh for computers!!!!!! :-) ) we will have different Dependent Variables .... because were going to be analyzing the earnings... that was to show you an example of what it will look like once were finished....

Now i am not sure what Reliability test i should use (when you show me Eniva's earnings... i will have a better idea...Im thinking we will use split-half....but we will have to see it may be more useful to use the Kuder-Richardson reliability test otherwise known as KR-20.)

The most prominent reliability that is used for earnings (such as Eniva'S) is split half reliability. Basically April what split half reliability is...is we will take the earnings and split them down the middle (the most reliable form is to use an odd-even split.... i.e. 1,3,5 go on one side 2,4,6 etc etc go on the other).. We then add up the numbers on each side) and then plug it into the formula (im sorry i dont have the formula memorized... i will find it though to conduct the earnings) ... once we add up the numbers on the odd and even sides.... we will plug it into the formula and then we will use those numbers to plug it into another Formula......we will base those results around a Coefficient Alpha.

. Coefficient alpha as a general rule is approximately .05. Basically what its saying is that "We can determine a significance in earnings with anything that has a Coefficient alpha BELOW .05". If the data shows a P(Our coefficient alpha is also known as a P value they are used synnoumously) value of at or below .05 we can say that the earnings gained were significantly earned.

We will also use confidence intervals to determine where the earnings lie on a percentage basis. Similar to a normal bell shaped curve or distributon. http://www.stat.yale.edu/Courses/199...1/confdiag.gif (i.e. in a normal bell shaped curve we can say that 68% of the intended population falls between two standard deviations from the mean)... Also notice outside of the red are white on the tails?!? Do you see it?!? that's where our coefficient alpha is at .05.....those are the significant values (or P values) at .05 and those are the significant values we are looking at in Eniva's earnings!!!...if your a visual person maybe that helps :).

Now our goal is to see what our confidence intervals are:.... Are confidence interval formula is 1-coefficient alpha (Please note the website above is referring to area that's why you divide it by two we will not be dividing by two)..... So 1-.05=.95......We will now have a confidence interval of .95

So again there is another formula of Plugging in Numbers.... Which includes the MS (Mean squares), SS (square sums),.......Anyways this is just a bunch of technical Jargon to you..... but in the end we will have our confidence intervals and the wording will go "something like this:

We can be 95% confident that X (Eniva's earnings) will fall between X% and X%"

An example of a full summary of the earnings report could be something to this effect. Please note that this summary is completely hypothical as i have not run the analysis on Eniva Yet: (Plase note im allowing my dependent variables to be age groups... I.E. older age, younger age.... your earnings from Eniva should be different different D.V.s and I.V.s)

We had conducted a 3 year comparative Analysis using a 3 way factorial ANOVA in the Eniva MLM. We had found that age difference was significant to the older age group (F=15.23, df=1, P=.04) and that there was no significance for the younger group (F=.45,df=3, p=.30) We believe that the older age group was more effective than the younger group primary because of more experience in the field. We had used a coefficient alpha of approximately .05 to conduct the results. We had further used confidence intervals in our test to validitate our findings and we can say with 95% certainty that the older age group earns approximately x% more than the Younger Group earns Y%.

I should have thought of that, huh?!

What was I thinking?! Of course...I should have referred to him right off the bat! He's the alalytical expert round here, right? Riiigghht....:yelcutelaughA:

Thanks for reminding me JB!

Yes, watch out for some of the village idiots around here. Spanky is definately onr of em! :crazy1:

Again, welcome to scam.com. Glad to help.

Kerry
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Here's some more that might fit for you MITMX.

http://www.mlmconsultant.com/mlm_products.htm

~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by jebaroo View Post
    Your best bet would be to reach out to the senior member on this board with the most intellect, Spanky and have him do a comparative analysis for you ...just look at this quote below to give you an example of how smart this guy really is....
    I am aware of that post and with all due respect I have no interest in working with Spanky... We don't see eye to eye on to many issues...
    But Thanks Anyway
    TCS

The best pay plan out there that a lot of companies are going to is the GRN pay plan called perpetual leverage. A more lucrative one up type of comp plan. The modified two up is also very popular now.
    http://www.qualityleadsasap.com
    Leads Calling You All Day Long
    NO MORE PROSPECTING, HIGH ROI
    IBUZZ PRO IS A MUST HAVE TOOL FOR ALL MARKETERS!

Quote Originally Posted by ibuzzmentor View Post
    The best pay plan out there that a lot of companies are going to is the GRN pay plan called perpetual leverage. A more lucrative one up type of comp plan. The modified two up is also very popular now.
    Sorry, but 1-ups & similar plans are deemed by many to be outright scams! They were popular a while back in Australia when they were called the "Aussie ?-up". Not very popular there any more though, too many people got ripped off.

The Direct Selling Association's numbers don't reflect your claims either, Sorry;

http://www.dsa.org/pubs/numbers/#COMPSTRUC

Honestly, there is no "best" comp-plan out there. There's only what works for you & the company you're in with the product you've chosen to offer.

Here's more on the ?-ups!; http://www.mlmwatchdog.com/Report_Aussie_2up.html

Welcome to scam.com

~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

I am aware of that post and with all due respect I have no interest in working with Spanky... We don't see eye to eye on to many issues...
    But Thanks Anyway
    TCS
    Whew! That was close!

Good for you! Excellent observation!

Spanky's not much of a business person. He doesn't even know what an entrepreneur is!:crazy1:

~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ibuzzmentor View Post
    Im not crazy about the 1-up plan even though I am in a business that uses that pay style (IBuZZ)
    I am more into the Breakaway payplans and the Matrix plans. By the way, Ohien that is a very good article about payplans...A lot of down home cold hard truth to it...
    I am leaning towards a breakaway plan but they are or can be really hard to understand for a new rep in MLM.
    That is why I am considering some type of Regenerating Matrix.

Im not crazy about the 1-up plan even though I am in a business that uses that pay style (IBuZZ)
    I am more into the Breakaway payplans and the Matrix plans. By the way, Ohien that is a very good article about payplans...A lot of down home cold hard truth to it...
    I am leaning towards a breakaway plan but they are or can be really hard to understand for a new rep in MLM.
    That is why I am considering some type of Regenerating Matrix.
    What's wrong with a Unilevel, or a Unilevel hybrid? It's kind of like a breakaway but there's no sliding backwards like a standard breakaway seems. Most of the long standing "old school" companies still use a breakaway though. The companies with the most longevity seem to have either Breakaway or Uni?

The binary seems too "spooky", for me, they don't have a tremendous success rate, though that's starting to change it seems. There are many more binaries than there use to be. I may be wrong, but it sure seems that way.

I recall seeing a comparison somewhere on Insider. If I come across it again I'll post it, though I'm sure you'll find it yourself eventually.

In your corner, good luck to you.

Glad I could help steer you in the right direction at least.

~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    What's wrong with a Unilevel, or a Unilevel hybrid? It's kind of like a breakaway but there's no sliding backwards like a standard breakaway seems. Most of the long standing "old school" companies still use a breakaway though. The companies with the most longevity seem to have either Breakaway or Uni?

The binary seems too "spooky", for me, they don't have a tremendous success rate, though that's starting to change it seems. There are many more binaries than there use to be. I may be wrong, but it sure seems that way.

I recall seeing a comparison somewhere on Insider. If I come across it again I'll post it, though I'm sure you'll find it yourself eventually.

In your corner, good luck to you.

Glad I could help steer you in the right direction at least.

Are you talking kinda like FHTM's Breakaway plan that does not allow you to slide backwards once you have achieved a Goal...

That is were I got confused on FHTM's structure, I thought it was a breakaway but once you reach a higher level your there forever no matter what....

Are you talking kinda like FHTM's Breakaway plan that does not allow you to slide backwards once you have achieved a Goal...

That is were I got confused on FHTM's structure, I thought it was a breakaway but once you reach a higher level your there forever no matter what....
    Great, still doesn't make it "the Best" comp plan in the marketplace. There really is no "best" IMHO. It's what's best for you.

in your corner,

Kerry :sun_smiley:
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard