+ Reply to Thread

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank

Polar bears in Iceland

http://www.physorg.com/news132937470.html

Cool. Polar bears can swin hundreds of kilometers and feast on birds and eggs and thrive in a warm climate.

Yet a little ice melts and the extremists go nuts screaming they're about to go extinct! LOL
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Re: Polar bears in Iceland

No the article is clearly wrong...

1st… We all know it is a fact that a polar bear will sweat to death if the weather is above freezing (Sometimes he unexplainably melts into a puddle of polar bear soup but this is rare however since the CO2 levels have risen we have seen more and more melting polar bears). The polar bear is incapable of adapting to weather above freezing
    2nd… we know for a fact a polar bear cannot live on ground that isn’t made of ice… the pads on the polar bear’s paw need the cold wet icy feel of arctic ice on them to keep them from blistering- some polar bears are known to chew a paw right off if it even touches ground not made of arctic ice.
    3rd… and most important we all know Polar bears have a natural fear of water while they can "swim" they don't like to do it and they really cannot stay in the water for more then a couple of minutes never mind swimming 100's of kilometers surely this polar bear has been in Iceland for 100's of years as he probably came over across an ice bridge when the world actually had plentiful amounts of ice however now because of man's evil CO2 the ice is all gone and this helpless polar bear is stranded on an island that is called Iceland however it doesn't really have the ice does it? And even if it does it isn’t arctic ice so it doesn’t count. Can’t you people understand the polar bear needs arctic ice to survive! His habitat is being destroyed! He cannot live any where else… our poor Iceland polar bear is in a desperate search for his homeland he cannot eat he cannot sleep until he finds his arctic! But you see he cannot find it because there is too much ocean that separates Iceland and the arctic! He is suffering and surely is on the verge of death- SOME ONE GET THAT BEAR SOME ARCTIC ICE! HE CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT ARCTIC ICE! DARWIN BE DAMNED! DO IT NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

This is our most desperate hour please help us get this polar bear home… for 19.95 you to can help save a polar bear from the horrors of Iceland.

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank

ROFL! Where do I send my money?

:)
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhizKids View Post
    No the article is clearly wrong...

1st… We all know it is a fact that a polar bear will sweat to death if the weather is above freezing (Sometimes he unexplainably melts into a puddle of polar bear soup but this is rare however since the CO2 levels have risen we have seen more and more melting polar bears). The polar bear is incapable of adapting to weather above freezing
    2nd… we know for a fact a polar bear cannot live on ground that isn’t made of ice… the pads on the polar bear’s paw need the cold wet icy feel of arctic ice on them to keep them from blistering- some polar bears are known to chew a paw right off if it even touches ground not made of arctic ice.
    3rd… and most important we all know Polar bears have a natural fear of water while they can "swim" they don't like to do it and they really cannot stay in the water for more then a couple of minutes never mind swimming 100's of kilometers surely this polar bear has been in Iceland for 100's of years as he probably came over across an ice bridge when the world actually had plentiful amounts of ice however now because of man's evil CO2 the ice is all gone and this helpless polar bear is stranded on an island that is called Iceland however it doesn't really have the ice does it? And even if it does it isn’t arctic ice so it doesn’t count. Can’t you people understand the polar bear needs arctic ice to survive! His habitat is being destroyed! He cannot live any where else… our poor Iceland polar bear is in a desperate search for his homeland he cannot eat he cannot sleep until he finds his arctic! But you see he cannot find it because there is too much ocean that separates Iceland and the arctic! He is suffering and surely is on the verge of death- SOME ONE GET THAT BEAR SOME ARCTIC ICE! HE CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT ARCTIC ICE! DARWIN BE DAMNED! DO IT NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

This is our most desperate hour please help us get this polar bear home… for 19.95 you to can help save a polar bear from the horrors of Iceland.
    Excellent points!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
    ROFL! Where do I send my money?

:)
    hmmm... you haven't heard of Cause Righteous Arctic Polar-bear Society? It is better known as CRAPS and on the web at CrapSociety.org! CRAPS is a proud sponser of global freeze because a polar bear should be able to live happily at the Equator too!

For just pennies a day you can do your part to get a near death polar bear out of the hellish environment some people have the nerve to call Iceland! Just send them your money Now! And I am sure this poor helpless polar bear will get back to a nice piece of cold icy arctic ice any day now! :spin2:
    Last edited by TheWhizKids; 06-18-2008 at 09:48 AM.