+ Reply to Thread

IS there a REAL job Alvailble for me (WAH)

I was wondering if there is a directory of sorts of the (real legit WAH jobs) i've been taken a few times now

I've been doing some paid surveys but for the most part they don't pay that much as I was lead on to believe. I heard so many horror stories on here that i almost believe EVERYTHING is a SCAM. I have been taken a few times but i'm lucky as it hasn't been for that much $$ when i have fallen sucker to these.

well i've been in a wheelchair since about 19 (motorcycle accident) got lucky for the most part. and really need a source of income that would help me out.

The ones that interest me would be something along the lines of data entry work or something but these in the most part entail some kind of prior experience and i have ZERO i have no clue what i would put in a resume.

But the experience i do have is along the lines of first hand experience specifically in Technical support in the past i have even built custom Pc's from scratch but everything i have learned was on my own and nothing is from the professional kind. In the past i've sent resumes to real job ventures only to be looked at like you have nothing to offer. So what i was asking is there opportunities available to someone like myself Data Entry/TS/ CSR agent or call center rep without real prior experience.

-David

Re: IS there a REAL job Alvailble for me (WAH)

Quote Originally Posted by raptorrage View Post
    I was wondering if there is a directory of sorts of the (real legit WAH jobs) i've been taken a few times now

I've been doing some paid surveys but for the most part they don't pay that much as I was lead on to believe. I heard so many horror stories on here that i almost believe EVERYTHING is a SCAM. I have been taken a few times but i'm lucky as it hasn't been for that much $$ when i have fallen sucker to these.

well i've been in a wheelchair since about 19 (motorcycle accident) got lucky for the most part. and really need a source of income that would help me out.

The ones that interest me would be something along the lines of data entry work or something but these in the most part entail some kind of prior experience and i have ZERO i have no clue what i would put in a resume.

But the experience i do have is along the lines of first hand experience specifically in Technical support in the past i have even built custom Pc's from scratch but everything i have learned was on my own and nothing is from the professional kind. In the past i've sent resumes to real job ventures only to be looked at like you have nothing to offer. So what i was asking is there opportunities available to someone like myself Data Entry/TS/ CSR agent or call center rep without real prior experience.

-David
    I suggest that you check with your local state employment agency. A lot of times they have programs that can help handicapped persons. You really need to get some kind of rraining for documentation on a resume. They might even be able to help with a list of companies that seek persons to work at home.

Re: IS there a REAL job Alvailble for me (WAH)

Ask Katiescorner, she knows of some good ones that you can work at home, look for the forums on here that ask those questions. There are a few, they have answering the phone jobs there are a few that said, they have worked for them and making money with them. I know lots of places will not hire you if you are too disabled they still discriminate for one stupid thing or another. age, what you look like your teeth, your weight, nothing new but at home no one will discriminate against you.