+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Re: What Did You Eat Today?

Quote Originally Posted by BiR View Post
    But what about me? I like to eat too... :yelcutelaughA:
    Well Boris, I said: "SHARE", which means that we both have something to eat...
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    Well Boris, I said: "SHARE", which means that we both have something to eat...
    I am not a vegetarian but I do like vegetables, all kinds. But I also enjoy ribs, steaks and chops as well as hot dogs and burgers all grilled to perfection. I guess I just like food.

Hey Boris if ya ever get to come to see Yellowstone Park let me know when you are coming. You to Hound and Falcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    I am not a vegetarian but I do like vegetables, all kinds. But I also enjoy ribs, steaks and chops as well as hot dogs and burgers all grilled to perfection. I guess I just like food.
    So do I. I like any food in fact. The main is not overeat.
    Hey Boris if ya ever get to come to see Yellowstone Park let me know when you are coming. You to Hound and Falcon.
    Hi Jim! Thank you for your invitation. I would be delighting. A few weeks ago I've read about the Yellowstone Park and watched it on TV. It's really beautiful place.
    I hope you'll pick me up when I'll cross Mexican border...

Please don't shoot the piano player, he's doing the best he can.

Author’s emoticons KOLOBOK-Style

So do I. I like any food in fact. The main is not overeat.

Hi Jim! Thank you for your invitation. I would be delighting. A few weeks ago I've read about the Yellowstone Park and watched it on TV. It's really beautiful place.
    I hope you'll pick me up when I'll cross Mexican border...

don't go to the Mexico... you might disappear forever!
    Vasudeva

don't go to the Mexico... you might disappear forever!
    Julian, do you have another variant? What d'ya think about Canadian border?

Julian, do you have another variant? What d'ya think about Canadian border?

:yelcutelaughA:Yes, that is more than likely better. The Canadians, with the exception of the "Quebecians" as in French-Canadians; "Canuks", as some would say, although they often get irritated when somebody says this. As you say: "don't shoot me... I am just the Piano Player!:crazy1:
    Otherwise, the majority of Canadians are more like an Northern extension of the U.S. Although, there again, some of them get really riled. It is like they are most of the time worried that we are going to invade them and make them another State! This idea makes them go: and me go::yelcutelaughA: But mostly good relations and all in fun! I think you would like thre.
    You would be funny in Mexico - at first they would think you were just anothe Yanqui [yankee in E'spanol] Gringo. Means an American Anglo-Saxon. And, even though many Russians do have an attachment to the Anglo-Saxon line, you of course wouldn't fit the "bill" for a Yanqui Gringo. Especially when you cut loose on them with your Slavich Language. Would really throw them. But then, A lot of older Mexicans are familiar with Russians. After all, there was a lot of Russians in Mexico back in the late 1800's and early 1900's. I think one of the main leaders of the Communist Party lived there for a while and there was a Communist movement in Mexico. I think there still is. Anyhow, wanted to say Lenin - but think not. But somebody like him.
    Anyhow, I think is a good idea NOT to stray into Mexico. And if you did and we tried to come and rescue you then we would disappear as well!!!:freak3::freak3::freak3::rotz:

p.s. Perhaps Carl Marx. Maybe you can say?
    Vasudeva

Hi Julian,

I am sure, that Lenin or Karl Marx had never been in Mexico. I think you meant Leon Trotsky. He was really a Russian revolutionary and Marxist theorist. He was one of the leaders of the Russian October Revolution, second only to Lenin. During the early days of the Soviet Union, he served first as People's Commissar for Foreign Affairs and later as the founder and commander of the Red Army and the People's Commissar of War.

After leading the failed struggle of the Left Opposition against the policies and rise of Joseph Stalin in the 1920s and the increasing bureaucratization of the Soviet Union, Trotsky was expelled from the Communist Party and deported from the Soviet Union in the Great Purge. As the head of the Fourth International, he continued in exile to oppose the Stalinist bureaucracy in the Soviet Union, and was eventually assassinated in Mexico by Ramn Mercader, a Soviet agent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky

Hi Julian,

I am sure, that Lenin or Karl Marx had never been in Mexico. I think you meant Leon Trotsky. He was really a Russian revolutionary and Marxist theorist. He was one of the leaders of the Russian October Revolution, second only to Lenin. During the early days of the Soviet Union, he served first as People's Commissar for Foreign Affairs and later as the founder and commander of the Red Army and the People's Commissar of War.

After leading the failed struggle of the Left Opposition against the policies and rise of Joseph Stalin in the 1920s and the increasing bureaucratization of the Soviet Union, Trotsky was expelled from the Communist Party and deported from the Soviet Union in the Great Purge. As the head of the Fourth International, he continued in exile to oppose the Stalinist bureaucracy in the Soviet Union, and was eventually assassinated in Mexico by Ramn Mercader, a Soviet agent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky

Yes, of course it was Trotsky. Thanks for the info. It is interesting. It seemed like I recalled that there was a major Communist Party figure assassinated in Mexico.
    I remember that one of my favorite artist, Rita Kalo and Husband Diego Rivera. were in the party. In reading her biography, that is where Leon Trotsky was mentioned.
    Vasudeva

I ate today organic peanut butter and blackraspberry jelly with chocolate and glass of milk that is what I had for breakfast and some more for lunch. Hey my taste buds said go and eat it, so I did. Then Later I had orange juice 64 oz. with milk added into it, like an ORANGE JULIUS. Than I had a few mustard and butter sandwiches. For dinner an early dinner, I had potato soup with spices and glass of milk. For a snack I had more peanutbutter and jelly with chocolate and milk. The peanut butter has some B vitamins in there and vitamin E, and of course took my vitamins.

Yes, of course it was Trotsky. Thanks for the info. It is interesting. It seemed like I recalled that there was a major Communist Party figure assassinated in Mexico.
    I remember that one of my favorite artist, Rita Kalo and Husband Diego Rivera. were in the party. In reading her biography, that is where Leon Trotsky was mentioned.
    I ate coontie's pink fleshy mandibles. They were blanched and seasoned with white pepper and fresh lemon juice.

Today I treated myself and went out for breakfast. Freshly scrambled eggs with mango salsa, roasted potatoes seasoned to perfection with garlic, herbs and parmesan and a toasted English Muffin with Orange Marmalade. And no clean up to do afterwards. What a way to start the day off.

Quote Originally Posted by rentankonko View Post
    I ate coontie's pink fleshy mandibles. They were blanched and seasoned with white pepper and fresh lemon juice.

I have something else that you can "eat"; 'Aujus' -... If you don't understand French, means: "as is"...:freak3::crazy1::freak3:

p.s. I know who you are and you can go to Hell! You cannot hide behind your current user name... You :chicken:-shit S.O.B.:rasta:
    Last edited by coontie; 06-29-2008 at 12:15 PM.
    Vasudeva

Today I treated myself and went out for breakfast. Freshly scrambled eggs with mango salsa, roasted potatoes seasoned to perfection with garlic, herbs and parmesan and a toasted English Muffin with Orange Marmalade. And no clean up to do afterwards. What a way to start the day off.

Sounds good! Nice to have a break from the "home-cooking" routine every now wne then. However, here, we have a problem finding a good resturant that serves food that meets the specifications of "good"...:freak3:
    Vasudeva

Sounds good! Nice to have a break from the "home-cooking" routine every now wne then. However, here, we have a problem finding a good resturant that serves food that meets the specifications of "good"...:freak3:
    I had that at one of the nicer resort places here. It is Snow King Resort. they have a great buffet meal for all three meals or you can just order what you want. A bit expensive , but worth it. Especially their Champagne brunch on Sundays.

You are a gourmet though. You described it with an appetite... :spin2:

You are a gourmet though. You described it with an appetite... :spin2:
    Well I am not so sure about being a Gourmet. But I do like good food. While I do like to cook, there is no way that I could compare to those resort cooks. Most of them are all professionally trained chefs. It is not often that I am able to go to those places as I am on a limited income. So I really enjoy it when I do go there.