+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Re: What Did You Eat Today?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    Yep both have the same name

Yeah Jim, Boris is right; two os the SAME Threads!yb::freak3: Weird, eh? Well, as it happens, I initially posted one such thread with this title, above. Then, decided to edit the thing and make a couple corrections. Then things got really strange. Now I discovered two seperate threads. One had the corrections, the other not. It seems that while I was editing the one, the other was already posted on the forum and somebody responded to it. I then tried to delete it, but the delete function wouldn't work. If you will notice, I made the second comment on one of them where I said this. But nobody picked up on this until recently. Except perhaps Boris!:spin2::yelcutelaughA::rasta:
    Anyhow, now, anyone has a choice of either one or the or the other to post on..., or both!:freak3:
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    Yeah Jim, Boris is right; two os the SAME Threads!yb::freak3: Weird, eh? Well, as it happens, I initially posted one such thread with this title, above. Then, decided to edit the thing and make a couple corrections. Then things got really strange. Now I discovered two seperate threads. One had the corrections, the other not. It seems that while I was editing the one, the other was already posted on the forum and somebody responded to it. I then tried to delete it, but the delete function wouldn't work. If you will notice, I made the second comment on one of them where I said this. But nobody picked up on this until recently. Except perhaps Boris!:spin2::yelcutelaughA::rasta:
    Anyhow, now, anyone has a choice of either one or the or the other to post on..., or both!:freak3:
    And why not? Isn't this place for having fun??? Not to mention making some good friends. And speaking of such, how is your better half doing today? Sure do hope all will be well. Keep me posted please. Have a great a4th and a safe one and that goes for all out there, friend or foe. I wish you well.

But nobody picked up on this until recently. Except perhaps Boris!:spin2::yelcutelaughA::rasta:
    Yeah, I am clever and very attentive boy.

Please don't shoot the piano player, he's doing the best he can.

Author’s emoticons KOLOBOK-Style

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    And why not? Isn't this place for having fun??? Not to mention making some good friends. And speaking of such, how is your better half doing today? Sure do hope all will be well. Keep me posted please. Have a great a4th and a safe one and that goes for all out there, friend or foe. I wish you well.

She underwent a Ulta-sonic sound directed core biopsy on Wednesday, 7/02 - we will not hear of results until next week.
    This procedure was used to help the Radiologist to avoid hitting the Juglar or Choratic Arteries. He took three core specimens.We talked to doctor prior to him ordering this. He said one of three choices: "small needle stick in the Clinic; the core biopsy; surgically removing the Cervical Lymph Node and performing biopsy. We didn't want the last option, if at all avoidable. He said "I agree", if it is a 'Squamous" or some such cancer that has manifested there, exposing it to air through surgery will cause it to become absolutely out of control. I didn't realize how stressed I was about the situation until I got back home Wednesday.
    While there, we observed an endless parade of people that were mostly really bad off.
    We're hoping for the best! Probably will seek a support group locally and perhaps find something similiar on the internet. If anyone has any suggestion in this regard would appreciate hearing from you.
    Thanks -
    Julian
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by BiR View Post
    Yeah, I am clever and very attentive boy.

Oh my! Aren't you something!:freak3::spin2::rasta:
    Vasudeva

Oh my! Aren't you something!:freak3::spin2::rasta:
    Oh... Is it a compliment?.. Or something else? Eh?

Please don't shoot the piano player, he's doing the best he can.

Author’s emoticons KOLOBOK-Style

Quote Originally Posted by BiR View Post
    Oh... Is it a compliment?.. Or something else? Eh?

Just a comment...:crazy1:yb::freak3::yelcutelaughA::rasta:
    Vasudeva

I'm still on vacation and that's why I ate a lot of different meals today. Yesterday we went for a drive in the country, you know, windows down, breathing in the night air. And what we were carrying with us was a grill. Not long ago I came across an article about the best wood pellet grills on BestGrill and I told to myself "I should get one". You know what? I've never tasted so good barbecue which was made on my own. Like, I happened to prepare meat, fowl on a pan but it's a totally different thing.

Reuben Sandwich for lunch
    And Meatloaf for dinner