+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

What Did You Eat TOday?

THis should be interesting a something which noone should feel inhibited in participating in:

Me? For Breakfast, I had a "Light breakfast"... Two Cake Donuts and Coffee with Milk and Sugar.

I skipped the 'Noon meal' - nothing to eat at midday.

For the Evening Meal; we refer to it as "Supper" here - some people say "Dinner". Most of us here call the Lunch Hour "Dinner".

Anyhow, for the evening meal menu:

- Pork Chops and Roasted "Ear" of Corn, which I grilled on the outdoor grill.
    - Sweet Potatoes [Yams] which I cooked in the Microwave.
    - Frozen Sweet Peas ["English Peas"], cooked on the Stove.
    - A soda drink; "WIld White GRape" with lots of ice in a big - glass... refreshing!!!
    About ten minutes later I ate three Meedjol Dates.
    In a little while, for "dessert" I will have a Chery "Turn-Over".
    May driink a hot cup of Darjeeling Tea.
    What else do I take every day?
    It is a Tincture of Ginko Biloba and Red Paneyx Gingseng. THis is manufacured in Formosa. Very good for the blood circulation and energy, stamina.
    Last edited by coontie; 06-15-2008 at 06:23 PM. Reason: delete
    Vasudeva

Re: What Did You Eat TOday?

Sorry, inadvertenly posted two of the same. Do not know why the "delete" function is not available for editing. It usually is!:freak3:
    Vasudeva

Another day no work again. So I was suppose to eat at a friends house but I think I will eat one carton of Ice Cream for lunch and watch a movie on TV. For breakfast I will make organic peanut butter and put some bananas in that. For after the lunch with Ice Cream while watching the movie, I think I will have some homemade pizza wtih glasses of milk. Then my wife and I can share that and watch the movie together. For dinner, we want to eat Organic cornmeal with corn on the cob and some spanish rice and beans and drink some Cinnamon Tea and Apple Tea and well it is Friday and it's gonna be finally again PIZZA PARTY NIGHT and watch lots of movies.

Re: What Did You Eat Today? - Not much...

I didn't really eat much today...

Breakfast: 2 glasses of cranberry juice (Didn't really have much time for breakfast as I had to be at work at 8:30am) 2 glasses of orange juice on the go...

Lunch: Fish (cod) and chips and a large dish of mixed salad (pasta, beetroot and coleslaw) with some Ribena (a black currant drink - regular, not sugar free)

Snack: Orange juice, 3 x jam ring biscuits, probiotic yoghurt (not sugar free)

Water - 500ml bottle - I didn't get enough water today, so had headache and felt tired, although working with 80 teenagers didn't help matters much :shoutingg:

Dinner: Too tired to eat a large meal, so I just had some tea with milk and 5 x fruit shortcake biscuits.

PS: I usually have a big lunch because I don't normally eat breakfast, but at times I have some tea or fruit juice or a home made banana or strawberry smoothie for breakfast and I mostly have a small dinner/supper and I don't usually eat late at night.
    Last edited by BAILEYSCREAMS_REVENGE; 06-20-2008 at 08:48 PM.
    Karma is a Biatch! :yelcutelaughA:

Con artists revealed as the criminals they are! freakB:

The IGNORE feature is the best answer for a FOOL!

Well.....I started my day at 7:00am with some coffee and a banana. Around 11:00am I had a cup of noodles some left over pizza and a power drink(monster).

Around 1:00pm I was feeling hungrey again so I had some chips and some gummy worms and a old muffin I found.

Around 7:15pm I went out to eat at McyDs and I had the 2 cheese burger meal and 3 oatmeal raisin cookies.

That's all I ate yesterday

That's funny! Today; 6/21 is my Birthday - Breakfast - Coffee... Not that much, eh? but ate late last night, so "tided me over".
    Lunch - nothing... getting ready for the big bash later -

Supper: Green Peas, Mashed Potatoes with lots of Butter and black pepper, sauteed Mushrooms, Porter-house Steak and French Bread! Also, Port Wine to drink... Mellowed out, to say the least...
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    That's funny! Today; 6/21 is my Birthday - Breakfast - Coffee... Not that much, eh? but ate late last night, so "tided me over".
    Lunch - nothing... getting ready for the big bash later -

Supper: Green Peas, Mashed Potatoes with lots of Butter and black pepper, sauteed Mushrooms, Porter-house Steak and French Bread! Also, Port Wine to drink... Mellowed out, to say the least...
    Well, happy belated birthday:

When I eat late at night I wake up extremely hungry the next day, so I usually avoid eating late if I can.

Your supper sounds yummy, I love a steak with mashed potato :rryumy:

Well thanks - I agree regarding the late eating, especially a large meal. Was able to start at 7:00 P and fi9nish by 7:30. Someone was supposed to come by earlier, but didn't. We waited to get started and that put us late. They didn't show up at all...
    We usually try to not eat anything after 6:00p. Especially meat. I understand it takes about five waking hours for meat to digest and clear the stomach...
    Afterwards, we got the DVD for "No Country For Old Men" and watched that. A rather dark and intense movie. One of the main characters in it was an absolute fiend. I was hoping he would get his, but... well I will not give away the ending.
    Last edited by coontie; 06-22-2008 at 04:43 PM.
    Vasudeva

Well thanks - I agree regarding the late eating, especially a large meal. Was able to start at 7:00 P and fi9nish by 7:30. Someone was supposed to come by earlier, but didn't. We waited to get started and that put us late. They didn't show up at all...
    We usually try to not eat anything after 6:00p. Especially meat. I understand it takes about five waking hours for meat to digest and clear the stomach...
    Afterwards, we got the DVD for "No Country For Old Men" and watched that. A rather dark and intense movie. One of the main characters in it was an absolute fiend. I was hoping he would get his, but... well I will not give away the ending.
    Yes, I've heard that meat takes a long time to digest too.

I have seen the film No Country for Old Men too, it's the kind of film you have to watch at least twice in order to get everything that is going on. When I went to see it at the cinema with my friend, we wanted to watch something else, but we were a little late so we had to either wait about an hour or see something else, so one of the staff members at the cinema recommended we watch No Country for Old Men, he had seen it 10 times. The title didn't seem catchy enough, but when the guy gave us a brief synopsis of the movie we bought popcorn and were quite excited about it. It wasn't what I expected, but when I saw that Tommy Lee Jones was in it, I knew it wasn't going to be a bad movie.

You're right, I didn't expect it to end the way it did, in fact, there is a lot of stuff I didn't expect, but I guess those are the things that make it an interesting movie...

RIGHT YOU ARE! I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FIEND? THOSE TWO KIDS WERE SOMETHING, WEREN"T THEY? THEY SAID: "GOD! LOOK AT THE BONE STICKING OUT OF HIS ARM".
    [JUST LIKE SOMETHING TEENAGERS WOULD SAY. HE GAVE THE ONE A LARGE BILL FOR HIS SHIRT, TIES UP HIS ARM AND WALKS AWAY. THE OTHER KID SAYS:"HEY, HALF OF THAT IS MINE" [THAT TOOK SOME BALLS!. OTHER KID SAYS: "NO WAY, IT WASN"T YOUR SHIRT". THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHO THEY WERE DEALING WITH, EH? AT LEAST HE DIDN"T HAVE HIS 2000 p.s.i. PRESSURE BOTTLE WITH HIM. WONDER WHERE HE LOST IT? GOOD DIALOUGE, EH?
    AND WOW!!! AT THE END WHERE HE RAN THE INTERSECTION AND WAS BROAD-SIDED... THAT MUST HAVE WOKE UP A FEW PEOPLE THAT WERE SLEEEPING IN THE THEATER. ALTHOUGH I CANNOT IMAGINE ANYONE SLEEPING IN THAT MOVIE!
    Vasudeva

Me? For Breakfast, I had a "Light breakfast"... Two Cake Donuts and Coffee with Milk and Sugar.
    It's too light... I prefer more "considerable"... I try to follow the rule "If I'm replete - I am free".
    Besides, I try to follow the rule "A breakfast will eat with yourself, a dinner will be part with a friend but a supper to give out with your enemy"... Sorry for my grammar...

Please don't shoot the piano player, he's doing the best he can.

Author’s emoticons KOLOBOK-Style

Hi Boris! Grammar is good enough! - I understand...
    Okay, you brag about eating sufficiently - "btter than my light breakfast... What is you BReakfast, Lunch and evening meal?

p.s. an aside subject - did you see DVD "No COuntry For Old Men?
    Vasudeva

Hi Boris! Grammar is good enough! - I understand...
    Hi Julian! I know you're always understanding my clumsy English... It's my fate. Though, seems to me, somebody promised will learn me the South pronunciation... Eh?
    p.s. an aside subject - did you see DVD "No COuntry For Old Men?
    Yes, I saw it. I have the DVD. I bought it in February or March. Besides, the DVD has a Russian dubbing, original English and subtitles.

Oops, sorry... I forgot...
    This film were translated in Russia something like "No place here for old men".

Okay, you brag about eating sufficiently - "btter than my light breakfast... What is you BReakfast, Lunch and evening meal?
    I like to eat. In the summertime especially I like Russian cold soup "Okroshka".

Quote Originally Posted by BiR View Post
    I like to eat. In the summertime especially I like Russian cold soup "Okroshka".
    How is the "Okroshka" made?... What is the ingredients?:crazy1:
    Vasudeva