+ Reply to Thread

www.fuelfromh2o.com doing business as MAGDRIVE

MAGDRIVE is a company that sells HHO converters online at WWW.FUELFROMH20.COM . These people are running a scam on people by selling overpriced Hydrogen converters for your car or truck. The generators they sell for $400-1400, are hardware store junk. The units do not produce as advertised and the owner of the company is only interested in dealing with people he can dupe.

If you ask any questions about the units or seem as though you have a modest working knowledge of the process of HHO production he hangs up on you and cancels your order. They are currently running a scam where they sell "franchises" to unsuspecting people looking to get rich quick. At $5000 a pop that’s where he is making his money.

Take a look at his videos on YouTube just search “Magdrive”, the guy making these videos is named “JIM”. (He’s the owner:mfight:) If you listen to him you can tell he has no real understanding of the physics involved in his units he is selling and has stolen his ideas from other YouTube subscribers and is knocking these off and selling them as his own.

Do yourself a favor and steer clear of these guys!!!!

Re: www.fuelfromh2o.com doing business as MAGDRIVE

This is not true at all. I run one of these systems on my car and have achieved a 37% increase in fuel efficiency. I purchased from a distributor in Arizona at www.azfuelfromh2o.com.
    All of the raw materials in the product are extremely high grade. The system has exceeded my expectations. I reccomend them to everyone i meet.
    I looked at the other products out there and could not believe what others are selling for much higher prices. My system was only $399.99. Check out this system that is made out of hardware store garbage www.coloradohybridconversions.com
    This system sells for $650.00 and looks like $20.00 worth of garbage. ABS pipe is only good to 120F. The material that MagDrive uses is good from 180f to +480F...and you get it for $399.99.

I love my MagRive system!!! .
    Quote Originally Posted by RadGenH2O View Post
    MAGDRIVE is a company that sells HHO converters online at WWW.FUELFROMH20.COM . These people are running a scam on people by selling overpriced Hydrogen converters for your car or truck. The generators they sell for $400-1400, are hardware store junk. The units do not produce as advertised and the owner of the company is only interested in dealing with people he can dupe.

If you ask any questions about the units or seem as though you have a modest working knowledge of the process of HHO production he hangs up on you and cancels your order. They are currently running a scam where they sell "franchises" to unsuspecting people looking to get rich quick. At $5000 a pop that’s where he is making his money.

Take a look at his videos on YouTube just search “Magdrive”, the guy making these videos is named “JIM”. (He’s the owner:mfight:) If you listen to him you can tell he has no real understanding of the physics involved in his units he is selling and has stolen his ideas from other YouTube subscribers and is knocking these off and selling them as his own.

Do yourself a favor and steer clear of these guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by talk2adrienb View Post
    This is not true at all. I run one of these systems on my car and have achieved a 37% increase in fuel efficiency. I purchased from a distributor in Arizona at www.azfuelfromh2o.com.
    All of the raw materials in the product are extremely high grade. The system has exceeded my expectations. I reccomend them to everyone i meet.
    I looked at the other products out there and could not believe what others are selling for much higher prices. My system was only $399.99. Check out this system that is made out of hardware store garbage www.coloradohybridconversions.com
    This system sells for $650.00 and looks like $20.00 worth of garbage. ABS pipe is only good to 120F. The material that MagDrive uses is good from 180f to +480F...and you get it for $399.99.

I love my MagRive system!!! .
    Its amazing that I get two responces to my thread on the same day from two people who have never posted before. To save typing hears the same responce.

How long have you been a distibutor for Magdrive? So far the only responces to any posts (either here, Youtube or Google) have been from his distributors trying hard to defend a cheap garbage product in hopes of striking it rich off some poor unsuspecting SUCKER.

If on the other hand you are one of the poor unfortunates as you claim, wow dude I'm sorry for you, and I ask; hows your car doing running on steam? You see thats what your getting mostly from magdrives design. Jim produces an inferior product that he "overdrives" to produce a volume output. He claims to be getting 4 liters of HHO per minute when when the unit is warmed up, but thats the problem. With the 4x4 plates he uses in his cells he doesn't have the surface area to produce the amout of HHO he claims. What your actually getting is HHO with steam injection. Which will increase your gas milage. BUT is not worth the $800+ he is charging for the 12a double unit his distributors push. If you do the research (I have) you can make a much better drycell HHO generator yourself for around $300. Just go on Youtube and search HHO. there is a lot of good info out there especially from the international hydroxy group on how to do this on the cheap.

Do yourself and everyone else a favor. Pimp your garbage somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by RadGenH2O View Post
    Its amazing that I get two responces to my thread on the same day from two people who have never posted before. To save typing hears the same responce.

How long have you been a distibutor for Magdrive? So far the only responces to any posts (either here, Youtube or Google) have been from his distributors trying hard to defend a cheap garbage product in hopes of striking it rich off some poor unsuspecting SUCKER.

If on the other hand you are one of the poor unfortunates as you claim, wow dude I'm sorry for you, and I ask; hows your car doing running on steam? You see thats what your getting mostly from magdrives design. Jim produces an inferior product that he "overdrives" to produce a volume output. He claims to be getting 4 liters of HHO per minute when when the unit is warmed up, but thats the problem. With the 4x4 plates he uses in his cells he doesn't have the surface area to produce the amout of HHO he claims. What your actually getting is HHO with steam injection. Which will increase your gas milage. BUT is not worth the $800+ he is charging for the 12a double unit his distributors push. If you do the research (I have) you can make a much better drycell HHO generator yourself for around $300. Just go on Youtube and search HHO. there is a lot of good info out there especially from the international hydroxy group on how to do this on the cheap.

Do yourself and everyone else a favor. Pimp your garbage somewhere else.
    Wow is the word! Totally a bum deal!

The hard part is having people for and against something like this. Odds are one is the owner and one is a complainer but then who is right? That is the one main issue with this scam forum to begin with.

the great thing is, everyone can plead their case.
    Open Carry In California - Help Support Open Carry in California

Using water as a fuel is a scam. To break apart a molecule of HOH requires a lot of electrical energy. This same energy is returned as heat when the molecule of hydrogen is burned and is returned to a molecule of water.It's a zero sum game.

http://www.fuelfromh2o.com/

is based in GA but simply does not work.
    Sadly, I deluded myself that there was the remote possibility that the systems worked based on the "PERSONAL TESTIMONY" of several users. Surely this many people could not be TRICKED. I learned a valuable lesson. People who have committed funds to a project delude themselves into seeing only positive results. I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that I should have known better as an Engineer (no one’s immune from self-delusion).

Jim (MAGDRIVE OWNER) isn't totally without character because he offers and provides a full refund if the CUSTOMER isn't fully satisfied (30day money back guarantee). He refunded my money after I explained that I received no improvement in mileage, thought he blamed the problem on my inept ability to install the system (I tried 3 configurations but none worked). I firmly believe the problem was the systems false claims to produce combustible hydrogen (in form of HHO).

I still keep weekly records of my daily 140mile commute to work which includes the time the MAGDRIVE was installed. (No Change in mpg). Upon reflection, the data provided through the MAGDRIVE site is selective and doesn't reflect the normal weekly variation in mpg everyone experiences over a period of time (multiple gas tanks examples using constant driving conditions over time). The data presented only reflects the BEST POSITIVE results. I occasionally have gotten 26mpg (NO MAGDRIVE) but my average is closer to 22mpg overall).

The conspiracy theory is tempting but the vast number of foreign automakers can not ALL be "IN-BED" with BIG-OIL, not to mention the large number of BACK-YARD mechanics worldwide that would gladly give-away a technique to improve mpg for themselves and their friends. A SECRET like that could not be kept for any long period of time. It’s just simply not POSSIBLE to gleam MORE ENERGY from WATER than is put into the system.

STAY-AWAY from all of these "JUNK-SCIENCE" water-car solutions. We would be better off piping FREE-ENERGY from an array of orbital SATELITE SOLAR COLLECTORS to central collection points around the globe.
    Last edited by Dilbert; 08-14-2008 at 07:06 AM.

Dilbert,
    HHO will work, but Magdrive's systems do not. I am really surprised that Jim refunded your money; his guarantee on installed systems is ONLY if an “authorized” installer installs them (another $250).

Your conclusions about Jim’s systems are totally correct. Vinegar is a very weak electrolyte, so it produces a very small amount of Hydrogen. In addition the Magdrive’s "bricks" are running at 140-160f; which means that more energy is wasted in the creation of heat (steam) than in producing HHO. If you look inside his units you can see that the $800+ spent on the unit has just bought $50 worth of low grade stainless steel in a plastic case.

It's sad that a scam artist like Jim at Magdrive is the poison pill for a good idea. Jim’s company is all about selling franchises at $5K a pop (see attached intro letter), then having the hard work of the franchise owners make him a millionaire. And you know they will work it, they don't get a "money back guarantee"!

HHO will or will not work based on a number of factors.

First, the efficiency of the generator. The generator needs to put out more HHO than heat. Heat is energy lost that could be used to produce HHO.

Second, the generator needs to have enough production to increase engine performance in a way that it will compensate for any power used and still have power to spare. The catalyzed reaction between the HHO and gasoline causes and increase in performance; i.e. less gas used to produce the same horsepower. It is in this performance gain that you recoup the energy expended in producing the HHO. I’ve seen the math.

Third, the engine must be adjusted to accept the HHO; older carbureted engines require only a small adjustment to lean the carburetor. However late model engines (post 1996) are a different matter; their onboard computers need to be tweaked so that the increased efficiency catalyzed by the HHO is not defeated by the vehicles’ ECM.

If after your ordeal you are still interested in exploring the technology further then check out my posts on YouTube under RadGenH2O. I do not sell anything, and I only show my own experiments and I have links to other like minded individuals. On a personal note I have built my own system that puts out 10 times what Magdrive’s 12a dual does and it cost me less than $300. I have achieved a $30%+ increase in mileage. However it wasn’t plug-and-play as Jim would have you believe.

HHO is no cure-all to the energy crisis, it is a technology that shows promise and defiantly bears more research.
    Last edited by RadGenH2O; 08-18-2008 at 08:36 AM. Reason: left out a sentence

A little more info culled off ZeroFossilFuels web site http://alt-nrg.org/ on the math of HHO. See his videos on Youtube look up ZeroFossilFuel.

Here's the simple math I use to stuff it in the face of "the experts" when they say we're attempting to violate the "Laws" of conservation of energy. Please feel free to use it to stuff it to them too.

1) The best I.C.E. is 18% efficient, 20% on a good day.
    2) The process of brute force electrolysys today has been pushed to about 85% Faraday.
    Note: Based on the caloric energy available from burning Hydrogen, by using Faraday's "Law" to translate from electrical energy it is estimated that 100% efficient hydrogen electrolysis is achieved by creating somewhere between 5.5-7.5 milliliters of gas per minute per watt of energy consumed. Members of our research group have run the numbers several ways which all seem to point to around 7.0 m/m/w or mmw for short. Many of our cells have operated as high as 6mmw or roughly 85% efficient
    3) The product of electrolysis is HHO which has it's own energy value, up to 85% of what we put in.

If all we considered was the return of energy value when we inject the HHO as a suppliment to gasoline, then yes; Conservation of energy applies.

HOWEVER!

HHO as an additive does more than return 80% of the energy we put in to create it. It's properties enhance the slow burning gasoline, speeding up the rate of combustion, causing much more of the total combustion process to be translated into mechanical energy rather than being lost as waste heat out the tail pipe, raising the efficiency of the total system. Returning to the simple math...

4) Let's say we're able to translate just 10% more of the total system energy to mechanical energy. We have still not violated conservation of energy, only raised the total system efficiency to 28%. But that's an increase of 55%!!! Now deduct the energy loss of 15% to create the HHO that made this possible and you still end up with a total net gain of 40%!

This is not rocket science. It's simple math. And it works. The reality is some are getting even more, up to 35% mechanical efficiency, 94% gain, -15% to create the HHO, 79% total net gain. That's 54 MPG on a car that started out at 30. People are doing this. It is working. The move is on and there is no stopping it.

:judges: you be the judge

I do not see much math here!

If we take the heat value of hydrogen at 61,000 btu/lb, and the specific volume of hydrogen at atmospheric p & t at 12 cubic meters/kg, it will take 910KW/minute to generate one pound of hydrogen at 6 milliliters per watt per minute. 910 kw is over 1000 horsepower being used to produce one pound of hydrogen.

:2gunsfiring_v1:

What I have trouble understanding is that if this technology exists and people are doing it today why is that the car manufacturers of this world haven't made use of this technology. I mean I can understand the whole oil argument but come on people wake up and smell the fresh air!!!