+ Reply to Thread

Thousand Dollar Profits

I came across this website called Thousand Dollar Profits the other day and naturally it sounded too good to be true, so I'm asking is it? Here's a link for your investigation purposes.

http://www.thousanddollarprofits.com...109888/1937221
    father: Hey, champ... pack your bags! We're going on a little trip! To DISNEYLAND!
    son: Is Mom coming?
    father: DISNEYLAND!

Re: Thousand Dollar Profits

Quote Originally Posted by ultra_magnus View Post
    I came across this website called Thousand Dollar Profits the other day and naturally it sounded too good to be true, so I'm asking is it? Here's a link for your investigation purposes.

http://www.thousanddollarprofits.com...109888/1937221
    Check out & Google the "Reverse Funnel System".

I'd pass on it, You?...

Some people are having success with it, a few of em. Most will lose their ass as there's no system that'll do the heavy lifting for you.

If it looks too good to be true....

Welcome to scam.com

Good Luck in your search!

Kerry Hein:sun_smiley:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Another search for you would be Ty Coughlin and Global Resorts Network and I'd suggest using the word [scam] with the bracket. You're liable to find more 'mixed' reviews that way rather than just the recruiter reviews.

Strictly my personal opinion, but $50 application fee to separate the tire kickers from the serious minded business person willing to shell out $2000-$3000 ???? Looks more like you are separating the people who are willing to blow that much from the ones who can't afford it.

I'd read the Earnings Disclaimer on the site you listed. Plenty of red flags.
    ~jennifer
    "In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the
    stream always wins - not through strength, but through persistence."
    Buddha
    ~ www.gotojenniferfisher.com

[QUOTE=ohein56;527442]Check out & Google the "Reverse Funnel System".

I'd pass on it, You?...

Some people are having success with it, a few of em. Most will lose their ass as there's no system that'll do the heavy lifting for you.

Welcome to scam.com

Kerry Hein:

What are you saying "heavy lifting "? many mlm systems--such as reverse funnel,magnetic sponsor,mentoring for free,and renegade marketer, carbon copy pro, spider web... thanks e
    This is for the Rednecks out there

[QUOTE=everge;527644]
    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Check out & Google the "Reverse Funnel System".

I'd pass on it, You?...

Welcome to scam.com

Kerry Hein:

What are you saying "heavy lifting "? many mlm systems--such as reverse funnel,magnetic sponsor,mentoring for free,and renegade marketer, carbon copy pro, spider web... thanks e
    "Heavy Lifting"?, it's that thousand pound phone nobody wants to pick up & use, effectively. That's 'what it takes' in DS. That & Consistancy.

The RFS won't cure that, or build your business 'for you', no matter how much they make it look like that.

YOU are the most important feature in your business in DS. If a machine could recruit, (ie 'heavy lifting'), they'd of replaced all those whiny, do nothing distributors a long time ago!

Pure and simple.

'Automated Systems', make the originators rich. Very few others.

Good luck to you just the same.

In your corner,

Kerry Hein:sun_smiley:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

thanks man - words From a system man

"
    People are not duplicatable, systems are... BUT there's much more to it...

A few years ago,WE put together an EXTREMELY duplicatable system.

Distributors bought into a radio lead generation co-op which had extremely hot prospects calling them.

We plugged them into a 7 minute overview call to qualify them, and then sent further information via email.

On average, 3 out of 10 prospects were signing up on the very first phone call.

It doesn't get any easier than that.

It was a TRUE plug-and-play system.

Everything was already done for the distributor. All they needed to do was join the co-op and call their prospects using the basic outline we provided.

But despite the simplicity and effectiveness of this system, there were always people who just couldn't get results no matter what they did.

So here's my point...

You can have the most duplicatable system in the world, but it doesn't matter, because there's an "unknown X" in the equation which is the "human factor".

As long as there's a person involved in the process, the outcome is unknown and will vary by individual.

So what do you do as a leader who has come into a place of confidence and results?

Simple... The only thing you can do.

Lead by example.

You cannot force people to duplicate you. Some will and some won't.

You cannot cater to their weakness. It will only encourage them to stay where they're at, and then drain your personal energy dry.

What you CAN DO by simply being you and building your business, is attract other individuals like yourself to you". Now we think a NEW rep HAS TO have a game plan or a system ... I like a system that shows me if a person is going to work or dream of work... p.s i will give you a call,lol
    This is for the Rednecks out there

Well you could also find a product or service that has actually value for the cost.......

Any site that has 10 pages of pictures of cars, houses, cash, women etc - but for some reason can't quite tell you what you will be selling is an obvious scam. Only a complete moron would buy something without understanding what it was and only a scam would hide what they are selling.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    Well you could also find a product or service that has actually value for the cost.......

Any site that has 10 pages of pictures of cars, houses, cash, women etc - but for some reason can't quite tell you what you will be selling is an obvious scam. Only a complete moron would buy something without understanding what it was and only a scam would hide what they are selling.
    Absolutely!

I agree!

Red flags abound!!!

Kerry:sun_smiley:
    ~~~~~
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

It is a system that promotes Global Resorts Network. There are many systems to promote GRN which is actually a great oppty and product. But this is probably the one with the most hype and the least results for those that don't know how to market.
    http://www.qualityleadsasap.com
    Leads Calling You All Day Long
    NO MORE PROSPECTING, HIGH ROI
    IBUZZ PRO IS A MUST HAVE TOOL FOR ALL MARKETERS!