+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    22

    www.TheTotalHealthShop.com - Rip Off - Scam

    Stay away from this company www.TheTotalHealthShop.com. The product could be dangerous. I ordered from them and when I got the product was bad. They would not refund me like it says on the website. I ask where it was made and they refused to tell me. I tried everything to find out. They do a good job at hiding where it is made. It could be that they are making the product in the garage for all we know. Play it safe and order elsewhere. This is not a real company just somebody putting together some cheap product and comparing to good products.

  2. #2

    Re: www.TheTotalHealthShop.com - Rip Off - Scam

    Yeah, that's not FDA approved. Stay far away.

  3. #3

    Re: www.TheTotalHealthShop.com - Rip Off - Scam

    I disagree with you both. I have been ordering from Total Health for since early 2007 and I have always gotten a great products and very wonderful service from the customer service agents.

    I can only remember one time when they had a bad lot that was produced (must have been when you ordered) and they IMMEDIATLY notified thier customers to discard the product and they shipped our replacement orders right away. I know because I got mine and several friends that I referred that order from them got theirs too.

    Your experience was one in many and who knows what you did or didnt do to assist in resolving the matter.

    Dont make your experience everyones. So your homework and be fair. There is a reason why yours is the only complaint on this site about this company. Because they are a very good company.

    And stop making assumptions about thier company, my brother picks up his juice locally from them at their warehouse.

    I hate people like you:2gunsfiring_v1: that try fire off at the mouth (or the fingers in this matter) and DONT have all the facts.

    Hopefully this will help someone from listening to you and deciding to get thier own facts and experiences.:sun_smiley:

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    22

    Re: www.TheTotalHealthShop.com - Rip Off - Scam

    Wrong!! I have the facts avenger1233. You the owner con man that would not refund the money like your scam website says!! Where is the product made??? why would you not tell me. Where is your so called "LAB". Who knows where you mix that crap you sent me. It made my wife and I sick as a dog. You should be shut down.

  5. #5

    Re: www.TheTotalHealthShop.com - Rip Off - Scam

    You're WRONG again and your facts are not facts.

    1) I am not affiliated with the company, but i do purchase the products. have for a while and we have had great results.

    2) no company has to reveal to you private formulas and crap. you are just being an ass.

    But the bottom line is no one has to take my word or yours (Thank God). they have plenty of customer responses to how good the products are AND you can see the track record that they have been number 1 or 2 in google for years. That alone attests stability of the company.

    so you had a bad experience, so what. that doesnt mean others will.
    I've had bad experiences at WALMART and You Have Too! as well as other places you continue to shop.

    Again youre just trying and succeeding at being an ass.

    As well as FDA approved, Vector you too are misinformed. no nutritional company is FDA approved. The FDA doesnt approve nutritional products.
    Pick up a bottle on any juice or FOOD product from the health food store and you will see the same disclaimer on the label The FDA has not approved....

    They dont approve FOODS.

    People just stop making statements that show your lack of information, integrity, and intelligence.

    But I guess some people in life just like trying to give others bad names and causing trouble. its to be expected.

    My advice to everyone, always make your own choices and look to the motives of others.

    http://www.thetotalhealthshop.com is a good company with good products. this is my opinion. get your own.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    22

    Re: www.TheTotalHealthShop.com - Rip Off - Scam

    Where is this junk made? That's what I thought. Who knows what is in the junk! You hide it for a reason. It is a juice scam.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,784

    Re: www.TheTotalHealthShop.com - Rip Off - Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ftc View Post
    Wrong!! I have the facts avenger1233. You the owner con man that would not refund the money like your scam website says!! Where is the product made??? why would you not tell me. Where is your so called "LAB". Who knows where you mix that crap you sent me. It made my wife and I sick as a dog. You should be shut down.
    Regrettably, a while ago "health" companies lobbied Congress to completely remove oversight off their products. So none of them is required to report where they produce their stuff or what they put in it and they do not volunteer it it either.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    22

    Re: www.TheTotalHealthShop.com - Rip Off - Scam

    That is nuts. This stuff could do you way more harm then good.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,784

    Re: www.TheTotalHealthShop.com - Rip Off - Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ftc View Post
    That is nuts. This stuff could do you way more harm then good.
    True. They may be importing their stuff from China with all that lead in.

  10. #10

    Re: www.TheTotalHealthShop.com - Rip Off - Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
    True. They may be importing their stuff from China with all that lead in.

    LOL! Why not just ask the company to send you a copy for lab reports from the product. It will tell you what's in it.

    Looks like to me, ONE person here had a bad experience. (the same that can happen with ANY company) and a couple of other people has jumped on his bandwagon without even knowing the company or the products. That's just crazy. Dont take on other people's offenses. Who knows what was the deal with the guys wife?

    She was already dealing with some health issues or wouldnt be looking for something to make her better. He's bitter and just trying to tarnish the company.

    Who knows, maybe HE is actually the owner of a rival company and just trying to save his business. Yea, that's it. Since we want to throw accusations, that's as good as any that has presented here.

    Think people. If that company were killing people, we know. Meanwhile, due to the backlinking power of google, I'm sure these new posts are just driving traffic to the company anyway. So you'll actually helping. LOL!

  11. #11

    Re: www.TheTotalHealthShop.com - Rip Off - Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ftc View Post
    That is nuts. This stuff could do you way more harm then good.
    Read the label or get a lab report.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    small town USA
    Posts
    20

    Re: www.TheTotalHealthShop.com - Rip Off - Scam

    Thanks to your reviews I will stay away from this company. I have purchased from them before and they were quite pricy.freakB:by the way thats me, the freak. I always get the shaft:1crysad::mxmas:Merry Christmas!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,784

    Re: www.TheTotalHealthShop.com - Rip Off - Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by avenger1233 View Post
    LOL! Why not just ask the company to send you a copy for lab reports from the product. It will tell you what's in it.
    I must know that stuff is not from China and if somebody outside company tested it. Especially if it has some ingredients that can be classified as medications.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •